Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dreams....Star Wars or not!

Go down 
+42
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl
jedigirl1990
GeneralSnips
jedispork
Ahsoka Tano
ahsokaandtabby
Kayla
Cia Klivian
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
AlynaJoe13
Ashley Amidala
SnipsSkywalker
Pinksaber13
sokafan4ever
Voronda Elda-Aranel
Aay'liah
Qui-Gon Lives
Bluesaber3
Wolffe's Chick
Starwarsartist
Padme's Japor Snippet
Darth Jayne
Darth Tromeros
<3Gabby<3
AndrieeJainaSolo
futurejedigirl0202
Admin
Hannakin
shaak ti
QueenKarina
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
allishmalli
maryanna
Winter Celchu27
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Leia Organa
Savage'sGirl13
Amaranthine
Arda_Ancalima
JediKnightGirl
Rex'sgirl
Jedi~Chick
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:15 am

My dad works with satellites... we were there for 3 years Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 10:00 am

That is EPIC Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I've had a dream with Blue in it too!!!!! Blue and SWA were in that dream (with me) and we were getting ready to go to Disney World, while at my grandmas house. XD LOL!!!!! I remember telling Blue that she was as crazy in real life as she was online. XD LOL!!!!! Wink Love you Bluey! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Qui-Gon Lives

Qui-Gon Lives

Location : .....These are not the droids you're looking for. .__.

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 6:38 pm

This is kind of odd, but I had a dream that I had finally, after years and years of trying, joined the ranks of Olivia (at Of Horsefeathers) and Corlotta (at Pastors Girls Ponderings) and we went to a special "Amazing Bloggers Convention" at Willy Wonka's Chocolate factory.

Most of my good dreams involve Willy Wonka's Chocoalte Factory.
Back to top Go down
http://wearcapefly.blogspot.com/
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 6:53 pm

I want that place to existttt...A lot of my dreams are violent.... I can't fathoim why....maybe I have problemsss....:/
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 10:09 pm

Most of my dreams involve weird stuff XDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 7:55 am

I had a bunch of really weird dreams last night. Almost all of you were in it. XDDD We were watching TCW together, but each time the commercials ended, something happened to the TV and we couldn't see the show. So we went to the mall (magically?) and bought a new TV. JKG and I were picking out TVs while CBC and Rex'sgirl were choosing accessories. XD Then we bought a Blu-Ray player, and SWA and Bluesaber bought the SW and Blu-Ray for us to watch. XD
Then somehow, I was carrying around a chicken, and we were back at my house. O.o It was so funny and weird and fun! LOL!!!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:51 am

Well of course I got the Blu-ray! I'm BLU-saber!!! Very Happy XDDDD That is one epicly weird dream! 8D
Back to top Go down
JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
JediKnightGirl

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 9:25 am

Awesome Dream JC! Smile

Last Night, I had a dream that Ashley Eckstein joined the Lakehouse and we were talking to her in the chatbox! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://adreamersgalaxy.blogspot.com/
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 9:32 am

I had a dream that my friend bought a new house with her own money, but the house used to belong to an animal hoarder and it had all these cages stacked up against the wall that were filled with mice and kittens. My brother was there and this one evil mouse kept biting him, so he picked it up and dangled it over the cage with the kittens, but then he shoved it into my hand and I dropped it and the kittens ate it. Then all the other mice somehow got into the cages with the kittens, but the kittens didn't eat them because they knew they were nice mice. Then we went to another room and there were lizards covering the walls, and in the room after that there was one cage with a tiny, baby tiger in it. I picked up the tiger but it kept biting my finger.

It was weird, I'm kind of worried that I keep having dreams about animals biting me.
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 9:50 am

That does sound very weird.
Back to top Go down
JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
JediKnightGirl

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:00 am

I had the awesomest dream last night! Rex'sgirl came over to my house, and we played games and fangirled for hours! XD It was super amazing! Very Happy

Until the end of the dream when she left...and then I started dating Nick Jonas from the Jonas Brothers...he isn't even that cute, Joe is cutest. Razz Not that I care or anything...
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:01 am

XD Wow, interesting dream!
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:46 am

Wow what did you eat before bed Fallon?! Lol!
Back to top Go down
http://fangirlonthefarm.blogspot.com/
JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
JediKnightGirl

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:48 am

Did you see my post Lareen? uh hu
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:48 pm

Haha thats hilarious and AWESOME!!!! Darn you dream come true! Lol! I agree on you with the Joe part!! Razz But I dont care about them anymore that was years ago!
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 1:00 pm

That is hilarious, JC!! You magically ended up at the mall? That sounds like my dream with you and Bluesaber when we ended up at McDonalds from the waterpark!

JKG, I could totally see that happening! (Besides the Jonas brothers part. Wink) I really hope you two get to meet someday! (And I want to be there when it happens!) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 1:56 pm

LOL The other day I had a dream that my best friend had a cousin who looked exactly like her. Like, I couldn't even tell them apart! xD
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 2:04 pm

LOL!!! Tara that is so funny!!!! XD

I had a SUPER weird dream last night. XD I don't remember the weird parts though, just waking up confused. XD I do remember that I was at CBC's house, but it was this giant mansion, and I kept getting lost. XDDD And that we hung out in her room, but it was totally pink and girly, and she claimed to hate STar Wars. LOL!!! It was so STRANGE!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 2:05 pm

That is strange!!! xD
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 2:09 pm

Yeah. xD

I haven't really had any weird dreams lately. Shocked Unless I forgot them. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 2:43 pm

I had the weirdest dream the other night!! I always have dreams when I wake up early to do something then go back to sleep! But I dont dream when I nap! Hm weird! Razz

Anyway I was helping a woman that I didnt know clean out her stable. I was raking hay and me and the woman looked over in the stall to see a skull piece of a horse skull and the woman out of nowhere said ah I bear got it. She picked up the peice and left. And somehow my dad came there he was just there all of a sudden and he told me to go with him to help search for the bear. I was scared so I didnt want to go but he dragged me and pushed me in front of him. We came to another stable just out in the middle of the woods. My dad said the bear is in there. There was a horse in a corral that looked like my horse Bravo and my dad told me to go stand beside the horse that looked like Bravo while he went in to go to the barn. I waited beside the horse and my dad comes kind of running with a black horse just trotting right behind him. Then I woke up!
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 2:47 pm

Wow, Laureen! I can never remember my dreams in detail like that! That was a pretty different dream, huh? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 2:57 pm

Totally!! When I woke up I was thinking geez my mind is weird! Lol!
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 3:12 pm

My mind is weirder! HAH! LOL jk xD
Back to top Go down
Padme's Japor Snippet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Padme's Japor Snippet

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:42 pm

This morning I had a dream about Mr. Darcy. Well, it started out as other stuff, then it melded into it. My older sister and/or Jane Bennet (I'm not sure if it was my sis, Jane or a mix lol) loved someone (I guess Bingly) and everyone knew, so I was trying to not talk much to Mr. Darcy in public. But then I got frustrated that he wasn't moving things along in our relationship more quickly. And we spoke...and then I had this costume on (well, there was a drawing of it), and I was going to go show everyone and then I said something to Darcy and we both admitted it was in my head. So I was thinking 'should I stay here and make the costume first?' and I didn't want to. And then I think my dream changed again. The end. XD This probably has to do with....

a) Watching Pride and PRejudice lately
b) Watching Gone with the Wind with the whiny romantical Scarlet last night (which I don't like BTW XD)

and

c) Wanting to make my Civil War time period chemise, for which I just bought muslin last evening, and my loving costumes in general

So, yeah. Me and Darcy. Yeah. XD
Back to top Go down
http://pjswritingobsessed.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams....Star Wars or not!
Page 23 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 44  Next