Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dreams....Star Wars or not!

Go down 
+42
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl
jedigirl1990
GeneralSnips
jedispork
Ahsoka Tano
ahsokaandtabby
Kayla
Cia Klivian
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
AlynaJoe13
Ashley Amidala
SnipsSkywalker
Pinksaber13
sokafan4ever
Voronda Elda-Aranel
Aay'liah
Qui-Gon Lives
Bluesaber3
Wolffe's Chick
Starwarsartist
Padme's Japor Snippet
Darth Jayne
Darth Tromeros
<3Gabby<3
AndrieeJainaSolo
futurejedigirl0202
Admin
Hannakin
shaak ti
QueenKarina
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
allishmalli
maryanna
Winter Celchu27
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Leia Organa
Savage'sGirl13
Amaranthine
Arda_Ancalima
JediKnightGirl
Rex'sgirl
Jedi~Chick
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:55 pm

DuchessSatineKenobi wrote:
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala wrote:
That's awesome DSK! Very Happy What martial art is she a blackbelt in?

Sometimes I dream about books before I read them(or even hear about them) and a lot of the time my dreams are accurate Shocked

Karate Smile

Whoa! That's really cool!

Cool, Karate is awesome Smile
Thanks! Yeah, when I first realized that it had happened, I was a little freaked out(and I was excited)
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:58 am

Everyone's dreams are crazy awesome! Razz
I had a dream the other day that I came out of our garage and Princess Leia was standing there. I was like Shocked ..... so I went over to her and was like: "Princess Leia?!!!" And she was just like, "Yeah, sweetie?" I could tell that she was the Leia from ANH so I decided I'd tease her about marrying Han... but that kinda got ugly. Then I woke up.
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:26 pm

Wow. XD

My dreams last night were so crazy i wish i could forget them ._.
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:00 pm

Yeah, sometimes I am glad to forget certain dreams and other times I don't ever want to other ones.
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:17 pm

LOL!

Oh, I just remembered a SW dream I had a longgggg time ago- like, two or three years. Padme came to Earth and spoke at my kindergarten class ( I don't know why I was in a kindergarten class...) and came home with me afterward! Anakin was with her, and we drove in a speeder, and Anakin drove all crazy. Once we got home, one of my brother's somehow got a hold of Anakin's lightsaber and played with it...

Yeah... heheh.

It was a fun dream, which was neat, because I rarely dream and if I do, I don't really like them.

Last edited by Pinksaber13 on Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:40 pm

Awesome dreams everyone! I Very Happy

Yes, there are some dreams that I've had that were quite freaky and that I'd like to forget but usually they are just really REALLY weird and a lot of the times they are actually quite cool Smile
Back to top Go down
ahsokaandtabby

ahsokaandtabby

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:38 am

I love your dream Kayla!!!! BAHAHAHAHA. Smile Smile Smile bounce
I had this weird dream once were I was sitting on my porch and Darth Vader comes up to me and turns on his lightsaber, but it turns to flour. Then I look at him again and he is wearing a pink apron and chef's hat!!!! For the stupidest reason ever, I start making fun of him and ask him if he will bake me a cake. He promptly force chokes me, but I end up dancing in the air. Then it started raining and Thor came down and killed him. End. Smile it was soooooo weird. Once I started talking in my sleep and all I remember about that was I said "coffee maker exploded" or something about a coffee maker. Hannah thought it was really funny. XD. Then, of course there is my wolf nightmare, which is why I hate wolves.
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:22 am

I'm ROFL, Tabby about you're dream with Darth Vader and Thor! XD That is really funny. And about you talking about coffee in your sleep..... Shocked oh my! XD haha!

And that's too bad about wolf nightmares. :(
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:27 am

Wow, Emma... I remember when you were talking in your sleep about coffee and pirates. That was hilarious! xD And wolves are cute! *points at my icon*
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:45 am

Emma? Ohhhhhhhh... hahahaha, yes of course.

Okay long story here but it's good!

It's weird how sometimes I have dreams about things before they happen. Like one time I dreamed that I was sitting at my computer doing something and in my dream my sister came up and was telling me there was a new Avengers trailer. In my dream I thought it was real life and I was like, 'Okay, okay!" And I decided to look it up later. After I'd woken up and for real gone to my computer I remember thinking, "I need to look up that Avengers trailer," But I thought my sister had told me about it in real life the day before. Then my sister for real called me and said, "OMW THERES A NEW AVENGERS TRAILER!!!!!" And I was like, "Shocked , yeeeahhh! I know, you told me yesterday." And then she was like, "NO I didn't!" And I was like, "What the?" And we looked it up and there really was a new trailer for it. That shook me. LOL!
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:48 am

LOL wow!! xDDDDD

I had a dream last night that I still felt bad for accidentally forgetting to give my best friend her stuff back (She had asked me if I could put some of her stuff in my backpack on the way home from camp and I didn't give it back to her because I forgot D: )
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:19 am

Once I dreamed that my sister's friend who we hadn't seen in over a year and lived three hours away came surprised us and came for a visit, then the next day she actually did surprise us by visiting! xD It was cool.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:44 pm

Wow, that is cool. XD
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 3:42 pm

Whoa cool!!!
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:32 pm

Very cool Very Happy

Last night I had a weird dream where Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Ahsoka were trying not to get killed during Order 66/the Purge. In the beginning, they were in an airport/train station like place and they saw it get announced on a large screen. Anakin gave Ahsoka's lightsabers to the enemy so it made it look like she had died in the Purge. There was a Clone named Hippo that Obi-Wan was friends with and he wanted to make sure he was okay, and he had to get Ahsoka's lightsabers back, but the clone ended up being killed because they had seen him with Obi-Wan(and Obi-Wan was really sad). During that whole part of the dream, Obi-Wan was very sad, Anakin didn't really seem to be concerned and Ahsoka seemed completely normal(she got mad that her lightsabers had to be taken away). Then it changed to where I was Jedi and I was taking Jedi Younglings to this lady's house where she was hiding them from the Empire. The whole time I was worried because I kept thinking the Imperials would find us.
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:41 pm

wow LOL
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:57 pm

Oh my. That sounds kinda exciting. Very cool...
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:50 pm

Thanks girls Smile
Back to top Go down
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

Location : Beyblading with Gingka Hagane on Coruscant for the Galactic Beyblading Tournament.

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:33 am

I had crazy dream... XD I dreampt that I went to some Star Wars convention, and saw the season Five preview. I remember Lux was in it... Ahsoka had a silver mechanical hand and was talking to someone. She didn't seem mad... In fact, she was quite laid back. Calm... Cool.. Collected... Then, I was standing next to Gazeebo, trying to talk you girls about it on my phone, freaking out, unable to make coherent sentances. I seriously feel excited about it!!!! But, when I actually started to make sense and explain the preview, I got so excited, I WOKE MYSELF UP!.... :(
Back to top Go down
http://apadawansview.blogspot.com/
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:59 am

Wow, that sounds really cool, Ahsoka Smile Those kind of dreams are always awesome.
Sorry that you woke up though, I don't like it when that happens.
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:36 am

Oh awesome dream Ahsoka! I wonder if you dreamed Ahsoka's hand because of your fanfic.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:08 am

Last night I dreamed I had auditioned for Katniss and I was in the final two for the role(Jennifer Lawrence was the other person, of course, and she won).
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:50 am

Woah.... that sounds like a cool dream. Wouldn't it be cool if that were real. XD
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:31 am

Oh yes, it definitely would Very Happy. Though I would prefer actually getting the role in the end Smile
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:09 pm

I've had a weird dream too recently....

So the other night my dad and I were watchign this show called "Long Island Medium" about this lady who lives on Long Island and can talk to dead people. She lets "the spirits" talk to her and then she tells their loved ones what they say....it sounds crazy adn impossible but it's surprisingly really cool, and heart breakingly sweet. XD
Also recently I wrote a fanfic where my OC (Fallon Sunstar) dies. It's an AU fanfic for myself and two other people only to read LOL, but I wrote it really depressingly and made myself cry writing it. Here's the dream Long Island Medium, mixed with my death created.....

I dreamt that Hobbie Klivian (Fallon's boyfriend) and Tara Jaywar (her BFF) were shopping, and the lady from Long Island Medium came and was telling them everything that Fallon was saying. I woke up and contemplated writing it all down in a fanfic, but that got weird fast so I changed my mind. XD It was crazy though! LOL! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams....Star Wars or not!
Page 33 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 44  Next