Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are we twins?

Go down 
+27
Kayla
Pinksaber13
Cia Klivian
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
shaak ti
SnipsSkywalker
Qui-Gon Lives
Dancing with Anakin
AlynaJoe13
Aay'liah
Leia Organa
Rex'sgirl
futurejedigirl0202
Admin
JediKnightGirl
Obi-Wan's Padawan
Bluesaber3
Arda_Ancalima
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Darth Tromeros
Wolffe's Chick
Amaranthine
Starwarsartist
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
sokafan4ever
Jedi~Chick
Padme's Japor Snippet
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

Are we twins? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we twins?   Are we twins? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:58 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Obi-Wan's Padawan

Obi-Wan's Padawan

Location : In The Room of a Thousand Fountains....writing to my heart's content. :)

PostSubject: Re: Are we twins?   Are we twins? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:05 pm

Darth Tromeros is totally my twin!!!!! celebrate Right down to the personality.... Wink

Anywho, here's me.

Personality: Obsessive (particularly with Star Wars...and um, Obi-Wan) Wink A hopeless romantic, sensitive, passionate in whatever I'm pursuing, stubborn, bright, a bit arrogent at times, and open-hearted. loveyoda

I have: Longish layered blond hair, with natural highlights. Blue-grey eyes that can change to a sea green. Slight and athletic frame. Angular face. A size seven foot. Wink And one ear that is slightly pointed at the tip. Embarassed (Yes, I do have two ears.) Very Happy

Movies: Star Wars!!! The Eagle. Gladiator. Braveheart. Pirates of the Caribbean. The Last Samurai. (I usually go for "guy" action movies. For some reason I find they have the best emotion...) Also Miss Potter, Pride and Prejudice, The Proposal, Dear John. (Some other chick flicks too...but I'm sort of cautious with those kinds of movies.)

Books: Light of Eidon. Alex Rider. Percy Jackson. Ranger's Apprentice. Star Wars Gambit.

Likes: Dove chocolate Very Happy , the colors blue and purple, tank tops, horses, collies, accents, foreign cultures, Asian food, noodle bowls, ice cream, cherries, swimming, cycling, soccer, keeping active, spending time with my youth group at church, spending time on the Lakehouse. Smile

There you go!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Are we twins?   Are we twins? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:24 pm

Well... besides being hyper, here's me!

Personality: well, hyper; random, I love my friends dearly, I like to think of myself as a kind and thoughtful person... except sometimes not to my siblings Embarassed

You know what i look like from the picture topic...

Movies: Mainly Star Wars and Pirates of the Caribbean, but I also enjoy other movies... can't really think of too many in particular right now Smile

Books: mmm... well, I read a lot of Nancy Drew, and I'm currently reading a really good book called "Perfectly Dateless" (my friend let me borrow it Very Happy)

Things I love(in no particular order): Cooking, drawing, writing fanfiction, hanging out with my friends, going to youth group, brightly colored clothing, hanging out on the Lakehouse, taking random video, being random, making things out of duct tape, decorating cupcakes, eating cheesy potato soup, parakeets, colored pencils, sparkly things, rollerblading, the color blue, bubblegum, bright green, butterflies, honey-oat cereal, Owl City ♥️, watching cooking shows, peanut butter, coffee, pickles, marshmallows, peanut butter marshmallow sandiwiches, pink pandas, pink duct tape, large sunglasses, saying "YAYYYAYAY YAYAYAYAYA YAYYA" Are we twins? - Page 2 Typerhappy, seahorses, playing piano, singing along to Owl City, playing computer games, playing Super Smash Brothers Brawl on my friend's Wii Very Happy, Meta Knight, Ahsoka, purple things, paper airplanes, bracelets, owls, swimming, warm summers, cold winters, hot chocolate, cookies, CAKE!, cupcakes, muffins, CHOCOLATE!, pasta, clay, making things out of clay, chatting with my friends, reading my Bible, painting ceramics, song remixes, ice cream, cheese, pickles (oh right i already said that), pecans, chips, pudding, playing on my computer, shredding colored paper into confetti, overly large sunglasses, spelin thinz rong, and dark starry skies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member
Arda_Ancalima

PostSubject: Re: Are we twins?   Are we twins? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:13 pm

Obi-Wan's Padawan wrote:
And one ear that is slightly pointed at the tip. Embarassed (Yes, I do have two ears.) Very Happy

Don't worry about it! You are the envy of LotR/elf fans everywhere!
Back to top Go down
http://inwesternlands.blogspot.com/
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Are we twins?   Are we twins? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:39 pm

I think Satine is my other twin now(yes, I'm in two sets of twins, why do you ask?). Even though we disagree a lot XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Are we twins?   Are we twins? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:52 pm

Yes, we are twins. Twins don't have to agree on everything XD We agree on the important stuff, like how awesome Harry Potter, Artemis Fowl, and Star Wars are.
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
JediKnightGirl

PostSubject: Re: Are we twins?   Are we twins? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:47 pm

I already know Fallon and Rex'sgirl are my twin sisters! Very Happy

Personality: I can be shy and reserved in some situations, but I'm outgoing and confident with people I'm used to. I'm a hopeless artistic, passionate personality. I'm strong and very stubborn, to a fault most times. Wink I'm an imperfect balance between soft, sweet girly girl and strong, tough tomboy. Wink

I have: Long blonde/brown hair, blueish-green eyes. Keeping the rest of this particular kind of info on the down low. Stalkers pick up on this sort of thing. Rolling Eyes

Movies: STAR WARS, Pirates of the Caribbean, Tron: Legacy, The Dark Knight & Batman Begins, Tangled, Treasure Planet, Captain America, Inception, True Grit, Pride and Prejudice and sooooo many more. Smile

Books: Star Wars, Anything with Mara Jade, the Bible...I don't do much reading.

Likes: Living for Jesus, The Lakehouse ,Drawing, Day Dreaming, Reading/Writing Fanfiction, Photography, Blogging, Graphic Design, Movies, Action Figures, Shopping, Star Wars, Tron:Legacy, POTC, Batman, Music, Wolves, the Stars, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Tangled, Treasure Planet, Staying up late, talking to my sisters, shopping, being with family and so much more! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://adreamersgalaxy.blogspot.com/
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Are we twins?   Are we twins? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:50 pm

TWINS!!!!!!!! TARA IS MY TWIN!!!!! It is official. XDD The last four things on your likes list say it all. "Staying up late, talking to my sisters, shopping, being with my family". XDDD LOL!!! Not to mention all the OTHER things! Wink

Plus, we even look sorta kinda alike! Very Happy LOL!

Even the personality sounds alike! Wink How cool is that?!!? Very Happy LOL!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Are we twins?   Are we twins? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:02 pm

I think I could be twins with JC and JKG, we are a lot alike. Except maybe JKG's "I don't do much reading."

I read nearly 24/7. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: Are we twins?   Are we twins? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:03 pm

LOL!!! I think so too SWA! Wink
Haha, I LOVE to read, but I often get distracted and don't make TIME for reading. Razz
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Are we twins?   Are we twins? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:10 pm

I can literally get lost in books. I'll be reading, and not hear whats going on around me. It drives my mom crazy, because she had to call my name like three or four times in order to get my attention! Also, I read really fast. I can have a 200 page book finished in 45 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: Are we twins?   Are we twins? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:17 pm

Oh you sound like me SWA!!!! when I'm reading, I'm GONE. XD my mom or sister will sit there screaming at me and I'm still in my book TOTALLY not hearing them at ALL. XDDDD Razz

I do too!!!!! I once read SIX hundred page books (around 100 pages, some were more) in one afternoon. it was a good series! xD And I was only 10 then too! Razz LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Are we twins?   Are we twins? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:21 pm

Cool!

I read Black Beauty in two days when I was in grade one. My mom was shocked. She even quizzed me to see how much of the book I remembered. I answered all her questions correctly. Smile

Then when I was 12, I read the entire Harry Potter series in a week.
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: Are we twins?   Are we twins? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:24 pm

O.O Wow. that's good! Wink LOL!! Cool!!!!

Chibi and I raced to read a 15 book series a few summers ago. I won. XD but only because she had school work to do. Razz I finished mine early! LOL!!
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Are we twins?   Are we twins? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:26 pm

Me and my friend had a book race once, but she was so slow of a reader, that I had read the book twice by the time she was finished!
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: Are we twins?   Are we twins? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:28 pm

Haha!!!!!!!

I got tired of book racing. XD I was at the point where I was rushing to win, instead of enjoying the book (even though I always won! LOL!!!) xD Razz
Now I read when I have a chance and can enjoy it. Wink
Back to top Go down
JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
JediKnightGirl

PostSubject: Re: Are we twins?   Are we twins? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:31 pm

I'm too busy writing to find time to read. I like writing better of the two. But that's me. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://adreamersgalaxy.blogspot.com/
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Are we twins?   Are we twins? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:32 pm

I LOVE writing, but I also LOVE reading. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: Are we twins?   Are we twins? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:34 pm

Same SWA, Same.

Though if I had to choose, I'd probably pick writing. XDD Because I NEED to write. Wink
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Are we twins?   Are we twins? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:32 am

so... who's my twin? Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we twins?   Are we twins? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:03 pm

Ugh, I don't need another sibling. XD Just kidding. I don't know how to describe me.... I'm not really a tomboy, but I'm not really a hopeless romantic either. (Or I pretend not to be. Wink) I'm stuck somewhere in between... I'm an average height with an average hair color. I guess I'm pretty average. XD I wear about shoe sizes 7 or 7 and a half. I LOVE requesting library books online then picking them up at the library because it feels like shopping only for free! I LOVE and ADORE cats. I LOVE good action movies, and adore Pride and Prejudice. <3

-Ley <3
Back to top Go down
https://thelakehouse.forumotion.com
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: Are we twins?   Are we twins? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:40 pm

Twins. XDDD I have way to many twins. I'd trade any of y'all for my sister in a heartbeat! xD Jk. Razz LOL!!!!
Back to top Go down
futurejedigirl0202

futurejedigirl0202

PostSubject: Re: Are we twins?   Are we twins? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:53 pm

Okay..
I'm 5'2 or so
A US women's size 9
I like SW, LOTR, Narnia, Indiana Jones and Harry Potter.
I am a hopeless romantic
I wear glasses and braces
I have almost to my shoulders dark brown hair that is temperamental so I can't give it a texture. It's not thick though. I have brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://geekystuffilove.blogspot.com/
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Are we twins?   Are we twins? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:07 pm

What's a hopeless romantic?
Back to top Go down
futurejedigirl0202

futurejedigirl0202

PostSubject: Re: Are we twins?   Are we twins? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:15 pm

Somkeone who believes in true love and that kind of stuff Razz
Back to top Go down
http://geekystuffilove.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we twins?   Are we twins? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are we twins?
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Forum Archives-
Jump to: