Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are we twins?

Go down 
+27
Kayla
Pinksaber13
Cia Klivian
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
shaak ti
SnipsSkywalker
Qui-Gon Lives
Dancing with Anakin
AlynaJoe13
Aay'liah
Leia Organa
Rex'sgirl
futurejedigirl0202
Admin
JediKnightGirl
Obi-Wan's Padawan
Bluesaber3
Arda_Ancalima
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Darth Tromeros
Wolffe's Chick
Amaranthine
Starwarsartist
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
sokafan4ever
Jedi~Chick
Padme's Japor Snippet
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Endless-Skyway

Endless-Skyway

Are we twins? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we twins?   Are we twins? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:10 am

SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala wrote:
You could be my twin, Sky, we share a lot of the same interests Smile Revenge of the Sith is my favorite movie as well and I like Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Pirates of the Caribbean, Doctor Who, Reading, Writing, film-making, Artemis Fowl, John Williams, Coldplay and Owl City Smile

Hey, that's awesome! Totally glad I've found my twin xD Shoot me a pm, Siri.
Back to top Go down
http://www.starwarsjaina.blogspot.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Are we twins?   Are we twins? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:46 pm

At camp a couple times Liv and I hung out with a girl that she's known since she was little, and Liv said that her and I could be twins cuz we're both insane XDDDDDD

(edit: I edited the post cuz i said lvi instead of liv Razz)

Last edited by Bluesaber3 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Are we twins?   Are we twins? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:53 am

LOL! Awwww Smile That's so awesome! How cute!
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Are we twins?   Are we twins? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:17 am

I'm going to fill mine out again! Smile

Favorite...
1. Movies: The Avengers!!! Thor, Narnia, LotR, Star Wars...

2. Books: Right now I'm into reading photography books. I also recently read this really great one called Michael Vey: The Prisoner of Cell 25. Smile

3. Music: Owl City(Not too big on the new album, though sadness ), Casting Crowns, Tenth Avenue North...

4. Characters:
Avengers: Clint Barton(Hawkeye), Natasha Romanoff(Black Widow), Thor, Phil Coulson
Narnia: Peter Pevensie, Lucy Pevensie, Edmund Pevensie
LotR: Sam Gamgee, Pippin Took, Frodo Baggins
SW: Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Padme Amidala, Ahsoka Tano

5. Hobbies: Photography, Graphic Design/Arts, Archery, Drawing

6. Favorite animal: Wolves and Dogs

So, there it is. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Are we twins?   Are we twins? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:18 pm

We're not twins Ray, but I like to think of us as cousins. Razz
Back to top Go down
jedispork

jedispork

PostSubject: Re: Are we twins?   Are we twins? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:13 pm

Ooh! I'm gonna do one!

books- I like John Flanagan's Ranger's Apprentice sieries, as well as his Brotherband Chronicles. I like C.S. Lewis' space trilogy, even though I haven't read the third book yet. I like SW books as a rule, esp. books about the Jedi, esp. Obi-Wan. I like "Set All Afire" by Louis de Wohl.

movies- Avengers is awesome. War Horse is good, even though I got distracted and hungry and a million other things so I didn't really watch all of it. Secretariat. Rio. Despicable Me. The Phantom Menace is my favorite SW movie. Home on the Range, Meet the Robinsons, Tangled, and Brave are also among my favorite Disney movies.

music- It depends on my mood, but I tend to gravitate towards rather soft and/or sorrowful songs. Pensive and yearning--for a lost love, a lost time, a lost friend. "You're Beautiful", "Suil a Ruin", "How to Save a Life", and "Runaway Car" are among these. I also tend to really like faster, upbeat songs, like "I'm Only Me when I'm with You" and "Ca C'est Bon". Among the music artists I like are Matt Kearney, Taylor Swift, Owl City, and Five for Fighting.
Back to top Go down
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

PostSubject: Re: Are we twins?   Are we twins? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:24 am

I LOVE John Flanagan!!!! Halt is my favorite character. Very Happy I haven't gotten around to reading a lot of C.S. Lewis, unfortunately. Tangled, Brave, the Avengers are among my favorites. And I prefer soft music too, I'm not really a "rocker". Wink
Back to top Go down
jedispork

jedispork

PostSubject: Re: Are we twins?   Are we twins? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:14 pm

HAAALLLTTTTTTTT!!!!!!! HE IS SO EPIC! He's my favorite character too!
Back to top Go down
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

PostSubject: Re: Are we twins?   Are we twins? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:34 pm

XDXDXD I think they might be making a movie. Well... I heard it obscurely. Directed by some Haggis guy. O.o I hope it's true Smile
Back to top Go down
jedispork

jedispork

PostSubject: Re: Are we twins?   Are we twins? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:42 pm

I think a Ranger's Apprentice movie would be great, but not. I'm worried Hollywood will mess it up and make it inappropriate.
Back to top Go down
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

PostSubject: Re: Are we twins?   Are we twins? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:24 pm

Ah well. I hope not. I really hope it'll be like Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings, you know? Where they don't mess it up too bad and it's actually appropriate.
Back to top Go down
jedispork

jedispork

PostSubject: Re: Are we twins?   Are we twins? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:05 pm

Yeah...I was really dissapointed with Arwen in the Fellowship of the Ring movie, but now I'm on Two Towers, and am much more satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we twins?   Are we twins? - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are we twins?
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Forum Archives-
Jump to: