Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SW Movie in Order

Go down 
+17
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
sarahthegeek
jedidreamer
sokafan4ever
Darth Tromeros
Obi-Wan's Padawan
Winter Celchu27
Admin
Amaranthine
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Padme's Japor Snippet
Starwarsartist
JediKnightGirl
allishmalli
Jedi~Chick
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Wolffe's Chick
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Endless-Skyway

Endless-Skyway

SW Movie in Order - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SW Movie in Order   SW Movie in Order - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:50 am

Cad Bane's chick wrote:
When you first watched SW, what order did you watch them in? I know a lot of people these days start with the prequels.

I watched SW for the first time before the prequels even came out. So, obviously, I watched them 4, 5, 6, 1, 2, 3.
I personally believe that Episode IV comes first. I think that if you start with IV and end with ROTS, it makes ROTS so much more epic!!

I agree with that last part about ROTS. If you know how Anakin died on the Death Star, his sacrifice to save Luke, Leia and the entire Rebellion and Jedi legacy, it shows just how brave he was in the first place taking on the power of the Dark side to save Padme. It also means the tension in the duel against Obi-Wan on Mustafar is heightened.
Back to top Go down
http://www.starwarsjaina.blogspot.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: SW Movie in Order   SW Movie in Order - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:08 am

On the ForceCast they were talking about maybe showing people the movies in this order: 4, 5, 1, 2, 3, 6. I think that's really interesting and a good idea. They were saying that that way you start out introducing them to Luke, Vader, etc. then find out Vader is Luke's dad, then go back and see the story of how he became Vader, before finally ending the saga with Vader's redemption and a happy ending Very Happy

I still don't think it really matters which way you watch them, as long as you watch them!!! I deeply pity anyone who hasn't seen Star Wars.
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: SW Movie in Order   SW Movie in Order - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:56 am

That's really interesting!!! I kinda like it, though I remember when we finished ESB I was really wanting to know what had happened to Han and I probably wouldn't of wanted to wait through 3 more movies. But it wouldn't matter for me I guess, because we didn't get to see ROTJ for a long time anyway. Razz

I agree, it doesn't really matter. Smile
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: SW Movie in Order   SW Movie in Order - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:28 am

I like that order dsk but like you both said it doesnt really matter the order as long as you watch them Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
Vulnerable_to_Love

Vulnerable_to_Love

PostSubject: Re: SW Movie in Order   SW Movie in Order - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:54 pm

I watched them 45612 and #3 in theaters. I kinda wish I could momentarily erase my memories and watch them 123456 to see what that would be like! Smile I think I'd prefer showing people ANH over TPM as a starting place. But it could depend on the person. I remember when my uncle got my siblings and I into SW. I remember us just sitting there gaga in front of the tv, wondering about this ice planet and adoring Han and Chewie and laughing at the ewoks and thinking about how big that asteroid must be if the slug inside it could swallow their ship! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.joybetweenhispaws.weebly.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: SW Movie in Order   SW Movie in Order - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:16 pm

Good memories!!! Smile

I'd say just about any order is fine, as long as no movies get left out! It annoys me to no end when people leave out either the prequels or the OT.
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Vulnerable_to_Love

Vulnerable_to_Love

PostSubject: Re: SW Movie in Order   SW Movie in Order - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:18 am

Me too!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joybetweenhispaws.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SW Movie in Order   SW Movie in Order - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SW Movie in Order
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2