Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3

Go down 
+4
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Rex'sgirl
Jedi~Chick
Bluesaber3
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

"The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3 Empty
PostSubject: "The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3   "The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:09 pm

Since I've discovered that I have so many fans on here (which I'm still trying to get over the shock of XD) I figured that maybe you'd like a place to ask questions, share your thoughts, and such.

To start the topic out...

As you all know, A Not-So-Normal Week 3 is coming to it's final chapters. So, I wanted to give you this opportunity:

If you could add anything to a Not-So-Normal Week, what would it be?
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

"The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3   "The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:48 pm

Another story.
xDDD

Seriously, Blue, your story is AMAZING. I want to re-read it because it's so stinkin' hilarious!!!!!!! Your story always puts a smile on my face! I just saw you updated NSNW3, so I'll be reading it tonight!!!!! Very Happy

If I were you, I'd continue to write one-shots or something to keep the characters alive. Wink I love Ahsoka and Anakin interacting, and I'd like to see some more of Anakin and Padme (but still being really funny.) xD

You're an awesome author Blue! I've already favorited/followed your stories!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: "The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3   "The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:57 pm

aw thank you! *blush*

I think maybe I will continue some shorter stories Smile I never realized how many people were actually out there that love NSNW! Very Happy

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: "The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3   "The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:41 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHA my sister, who plays Anakin (go figure...) in our Star Wars game, just said "AHSOKA! My new name is John and I wear golden underwear!!" (I'm always Ahsoka Wink )
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: "The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3   "The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:09 pm

Yay its updated!! *runs to go read it* *runs back* I love everything about NSNW!!! I'm like Jedi~Chick more stories! Lol!
Back to top Go down
http://fangirlonthefarm.blogspot.com/
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: "The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3   "The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:09 pm

Very Happy Thanks Rex'sgirl!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: "The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3   "The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:11 pm

Your welcome!! I get crazy looks when I read it in public I'm laughing so loud! But I wouldn't have it any other way!!
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: "The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3   "The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:04 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: "The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3   "The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:42 pm

Another masterpiece Blue!
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: "The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3   "The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 8:16 pm

Thank you!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: "The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3   "The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 8:42 pm

Your welcome!
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: "The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3   "The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:16 pm

I think you should write an issue of 101 things to do when you're bored! Very Happy That would be so much fun! Maybe we could help! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: "The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3   "The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:42 pm

That's a great idea, RachelisaJedi!!!!!!! We definitely need to do that!!
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: "The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3   "The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:42 pm

I'm going to go make a topic for it under "Forum Games" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Padme's Japor Snippet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Padme's Japor Snippet

PostSubject: Re: "The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3   "The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:49 pm

Ok, now that I have read NSNW 1 & 2 (and am in the process of reading three), and I actually know what's going on (instead of just having read the first chapter of each NSNW as I had before, lol!), I can finally suggest some things! Very Happy

One thing I love is when you put in those very tender moments between Anakin and Ashoka, and we see how close they really are, even though they get mad at each other sometimes. Those moments are very sweet! Also, I personally like the Obi/Ashoka crush (lol!) and I love it when Obi-Wan is protective of her.

Now that I got the ooshy-gooshy stuff out of the way (lol) as far as humor goes, I love when Ashoka gets hyper and says "I'm sooo hyper, Master" or something like that. XD And Anakin's unicorn obsession is funny too! And Yoda and the corndogs! XD

BTW, did Padme's hair ever grow out? XD
Back to top Go down
http://pjswritingobsessed.blogspot.com/
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: "The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3   "The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:27 pm

My brother REALLY wants to see either Embo, Hondo, or Quinlan in ANSNW and he wants me to ask you if you could put one of them in one of your upcoming chapters. Is it too late for you to add one of them?
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: "The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3   "The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:15 am

DuchessSatineKenobi wrote:
My brother REALLY wants to see either Embo, Hondo, or Quinlan in ANSNW and he wants me to ask you if you could put one of them in one of your upcoming chapters. Is it too late for you to add one of them?

No, I don't think it's too late to add them! I'll work on that as soon as I type some more today! I think Hondo would fit pefectly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: "The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3   "The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:17 am

Padme's Japor Snippet wrote:
Ok, now that I have read NSNW 1 & 2 (and am in the process of reading three), and I actually know what's going on (instead of just having read the first chapter of each NSNW as I had before, lol!), I can finally suggest some things! Very Happy

One thing I love is when you put in those very tender moments between Anakin and Ashoka, and we see how close they really are, even though they get mad at each other sometimes. Those moments are very sweet! Also, I personally like the Obi/Ashoka crush (lol!) and I love it when Obi-Wan is protective of her.

Now that I got the ooshy-gooshy stuff out of the way (lol) as far as humor goes, I love when Ashoka gets hyper and says "I'm sooo hyper, Master" or something like that. XD And Anakin's unicorn obsession is funny too! And Yoda and the corndogs! XD

BTW, did Padme's hair ever grow out? XD

LOL thank you!!! yes, I'm sure Padme's hair has grown out by now, after all, the NSNW series 1 year anniversary is coming up at the end of August (at least i believe that's correct... XD)

anyway yeah, thank you!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: "The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3   "The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:21 am

Bluesaber3 wrote:
DuchessSatineKenobi wrote:

No, I don't think it's too late to add them! I'll work on that as soon as I type some more today! I think Hondo would fit pefectly Very Happy

Yay! Thank you! We're really excited! My brother and I spend a lot of time talking about ANSNW XDD
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: "The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3   "The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:19 am

LOL Very Happy (p.s. thanks for reminding me about typing... XD I've been sooo busy Razz )
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: "The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3   "The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:13 pm

Be looking for the final chapter of NSNW3 September 27, which is the 1 year anniversary of NSNW!!!!! This way, I can go out with an extra long chapter, as well as getting to say that I did NSNW for an entire year exactly.

Any ideas are appreciated, it's not too late yet!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: "The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3   "The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:19 am

Ok, this sounds crazy, but I would like to see Ahsoka eating pickles with chocolate. It actually doesn't taste bad, but it sounds horrible, so i think it belongs in NSNW! Smile

Last edited by shaak ti on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: "The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3   "The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:14 pm

I've tried it!! It's really good!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: "The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3   "The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:16 pm

affraid Wait... you like pickles with chocolate! I not alone!
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: "The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3   "The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:18 pm

Someone on here told me to try it; it was probably you, come to think of it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3   "The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"The Fans Speak", Questions and Thoughts on A Not-So-Normal Week 1, 2, and 3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next