Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not your normal jedi! UPDATED 1-27-12!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+5
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Rex'sgirl
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Jedi~Chick
Hannakin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Hannakin

Hannakin

Not your normal jedi! UPDATED 1-27-12!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Not your normal jedi! UPDATED 1-27-12!!!!!!!!!!!   Not your normal jedi! UPDATED 1-27-12!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 12:32 pm

This is my new story mini series! Enjoy!

Not your normal Jedi, day one.

"What a great day to go sledding!" Obi-wan Kenobi thought to himself as he gazed out the window on a breezy SUMMER morning."I'll see if Satine wants to come!" (this Satine is imaginary) Obi-wan turns on his cellphone and dials a random number. "Hola!" comes the voice on the other end. "Oops!" Obi-wan exclaimed as he pressed the 'end call' button. "I just realized something!" Obi-wan exclaimed as he turned around. "Satine is right here!" He pointed to the couch. "Hello Madame!" he said as he bowed. In fact, he bowed so low that he fell over. "Ouch!" he spluttered as he got off the floor. "That hurt." Hannakin walks into the room. "Hey Master!" "Oh, hello Hannakin, do you want to go sledding with Satine and I?" ( Obi-wan and Hannakin are the only ones who can see her ) "Oooooohhhhh yes!!!!!" she squeals, jumping up and down in excitement. "Great!" Obi-wan exclaimed. "Where is my snow gear!?" "It's in your closet!" Hannakin replied as she ran to her room to get her own.

After a quick breakfast of grape-nut flakes, Obi-wan, the imaginary Satine, and Hannakin load up the speeder with sleds, then pile in after them.

At the park.......

"This has got to be the biggest hill EVER!!!!!" Obi-wan exclaimed as he crested a two foot hill near the parking lot. "Ummm, Master, don't you think your judgement might be a little off?" Hannakin asked as she gazed at the 'hill'. Obi-wan stared at her like she had gone mad. "My judgement, Padawan, is never off!" Obi-wan shot
back at her. Then he looked at the hill he was standing on. "But then again, I could be wrong." "Ya got that right!" she said.

Ten minutes later.......

"This has GOT to be the biggest hill ever!" Obi-wan said as they finally reached the top of Coruscant Parks hill. "I won't argue with you there!" Hannakin said as she looked down the GINORMOUS hillside. "It's pretty big." "Let's go!!!!" An ear piercing cry screamed through the air. It was Obi-wan. He was sitting on a sled at the top of the hill, preparing to launch off. "Hey, wait for me!!!" Hannakin called frantically as she scurried over to Obi-wan and set her sled beside his. “Ready?” Obi-wan asked. “Ready.” Hannakin replied. “On your marks, get set, go!!!!!!” Obi-wan pushed his sled of the hill. He threw his hands into the air and whooped with delight. Then he opened his eyes. He hadn’t moved an inch. “Why won’t it move Hannakin!?” He asked grumpily. No reply. “Hannakin?” Obi-wan turned to look, only to see his padawan lying in her sled, unconscious. “Hannakin!”

Obi-wan ran to his padawan. “Hannakin are you okay!?” he cried in suspense. “She must have passed out in the heat!” He thought to himself, realizing that Hannakin was wearing boiling hot snow gear. “I’ve got to get this snow gear off her!” Obi-wan pulled at the zipper. It wouldn’t budge. He pulled again. Still, the zipper remained right where it had been. “Satine! Run for help!” he called. “Oh wait, nobody ever listens to you.” “I’ll have to go myself. By hill. Watch Hannakin for me!” Obi-wan exclaimed as he jumped back into his sled. “Time for turbo power!” Obi-wan jumped up, pulled a small pack of gum out of his belt, pressed a hidden button and……. POW! He had a pair of jets that fit his sled exactly! Satine fainted. “Oh not you too!!!!” Obi-wan cried. “I’ll just have to take them with me.” He thought. So he loaded Satine and Hannakin on his sled and prepared for launch. “ONE, TWO, THREE!!!” he bellowed as he ignited the jets. One moment he was there, the next he was gone.

Up in the clouds…….. “Oh no! I’m too high up!” Obi-wan gasped. “I’m running out of air!” Then he too, passed out……..

Very Happy

Here is a little more!

Obi-Wan opened his eyes. The only thing he could see was darkness. “Helooooo?” he whimpered. No reply. He looked up. All there was, was a patch of light about fifteen feet up. Obi-wan pulled out a flashlight ( be prepared! ) and shined it around. There lay Hannakin and Duchess. (the imaginary Duchess.) They were both still unconscious. But somehow their snow gear had come off during the flight. Obi-Wan magically pulled two buckets of freezing ice water and dumped them on his companions. “ZOIKS!” cried Hannakin, jumping up and looking around wildly. Duchess did the same. “Oh, it’s you Master.” Said Hannakin with relief. “Yes, of course it’s me, but we seem to be stuck in a hole of some sort. “Oh, I can fix that!” cried Hannakin and force jumped out of the hole. Obi wan grabbed Satine and followed. What he saw horrified him. He was NOT expecting this………

It appeared that he was in the mysterious land of China. People had gathered around the hole to see what was there, and when Hannakin jumped out, it scared them. They ran and hid behind things such as carts, trees, and bushes. Now Obi-Wan was here and luckily, he spoke Chinese. “你好,我們來在和平!” (translated: Hello! We come in peace!” ) A police man came forward. “你會跟我來給皇帝,馬上!” ( Translated: You will come with me to the emperor, immediately!” ) “Oh dear.” Said Obi-Wan.

Day one is to be continued.

Here is the first part of day 2!!! I hope you like it! Please post your replies! Very Happy

Not your normal Jedi Day 2

It was a beautiful day. The sun was shining, birds were singing, and Obi-wan Kenobi was having the time of his life.......... Sliding down a giant mountain of mashed potatoes.

“WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!” he cried as creamy potatoes sprayed into his face. “YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!” he squealed. His giant green bean sled came to a stop at the bottom.

“THAT. WAS. AWESOME!!!!!!!” he exclaimed. “I'm gonna go again!!!!!” Then he paused as a thought pushed it's way into his wee little brain. “I'll invite Anakin and Ahsoka!” He left his sled and began walking back to the exit. He stepped out into his room at the jedi academy, and immediately, all the mashed potato that was stuck in his beard and clothing disintegrated. “Ahh, it feels good to be clean.” he said to himself as he walked into the carpeted hallway.

He skipped down the hall and up to his former padawan's door. “Knockety knock knock knockety ty!” he piped as he banged loudly. Ahsoka opened the door.

“Hi Obi-wan!” she smiled. “Come on in!”

Anakin grinned as he strode into the living room, holding a rodent cage. “Hi Obi-Pie!” he giggled as he pulled out a dish of whipped cream and threw it at full speed at Obi-wan. Obi-wan squealed like a pig and ducked, and the pie hit Ahsoka smack in the face. Anakin fell, (of course he reached out and caught the rodent cage before it hit the ground) and rolled on the floor, bubbling with laughter. Ahsoka managed to wink at Obi-wan through a face full of deliciousness, then pulled out two cans of whipped topping and sprayed Anakin.

“Oh stop, STOP!!!!!” Anakin protested hysterically. Ahsoka finally gave in, but not before the cans were empty.

Finally, they were all seated on the couch, and Anakin had a brown and white guinea pig
in his lap, stroking it with his finger.

“Now, I came over to see if you would like to come to my house and view a surprise.” Obi-wan raised his eyebrows.

Ahsoka's eyes grew and shined, just like they do in those cartoon TV shows.

“YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed. “I LOVE SURPRISES!!!!!!” she fell at Anakin's feet and clutched his legs. “PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CAN WE GO!!!!!!???????”

“Sure!!!!” Anakin exclaimed gleefully. Ahsoka grabbed the moving ceiling fan and spun around, her legs flailing wildly as she screeched loudly. “But,” Anakin continued... Ahsoka immediately let go of the fan and looked sadly at Anakin.

“Only if Fifi can come too.” Anakin stated, cradling the cuddly critter to his chest.

“Of course!” Obi-wan answered.

Ten minutes later.......

They were standing out side Obi's door.

“Ok, now close your eyes, and when I say open......” Obi-wan instructed.

“Yes! Yes! I know! We open our little eye balls!” Ahsoka exclaimed. Anakin put his hand over Fifi's face.

“That goes for you too.”he said.

“Just open the door already!” Ahsoka begged. Obi-wan swung the door wide. “Ok, open!!!!!!” Ahsoka was the first to see it.

“Wow! A portal!” she cried and ran to inspect it's rainbowy glow.

“Where in the galaxy did you get that?” Anakin questioned.

“Well, I was eating lunch at the cafeteria, and all of a sudden, I bit down on something hard in my macaroni. I pulled it our to see what it was, and it looked like a shiny, rainbow colored bead. I put it in my pocket. When I came home, I pulled it out to inspect it again. Then, some dust got to my nose and I accidentally sneezed on the bead. There was an explosion, and 'POOF!!!!' I had this lovely portal.” he finished.

“Where does it lead to?” Anakin asked.

“It leads to a land filled with GIANT FOOD!!!!!!!!” Obi-wan bounced so high at the thought that he hit his head on the ceiling. “Ouch!” he rubbed his noggin gingerly.

“Let's go then!” Anakin cried. “Come on Fifi!” Anakin looked at his empty hands. “Fifi?” He looked around wildly. Fifi was nowhere to be found. “FIFI!!!!!”
he wailed, tears streaming down his cheeks. “My poor little Fifi!” Anakin fainted.

“Ahsoka, where did you last see the rodent?” Obi-wan questioned.

Anakin lept up off the floor. “He's not just any rodent! How could you say such a thing!?” He fainted again.

“Last I saw him,” she began. Anakin popped back up.

“Yes? Yes!?” he looked at her with sparkling eyes.

“He was in your hands.” she said.

Anakin burst into tears again. “I lost my own little Fifi!” It was too much. Anakin fainted once again.

To be continued.......... uh hu

Last edited by Hannakin on Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:35 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://toadpicsusa.webs.com
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Not your normal jedi! UPDATED 1-27-12!!!!!!!!!!!   Not your normal jedi! UPDATED 1-27-12!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 12:40 pm

LOL!! This was really funny!!!!! xD I love the imaginary Satine. Razz Very good!!!! Keep writing!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Not your normal jedi! UPDATED 1-27-12!!!!!!!!!!!   Not your normal jedi! UPDATED 1-27-12!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:35 pm

That was hilarious! I wonder where he might land? Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: Not your normal jedi! UPDATED 1-27-12!!!!!!!!!!!   Not your normal jedi! UPDATED 1-27-12!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:35 pm

Im loving it so far keep on! I cant wait to read more!
Back to top Go down
http://fangirlonthefarm.blogspot.com/
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Not your normal jedi! UPDATED 1-27-12!!!!!!!!!!!   Not your normal jedi! UPDATED 1-27-12!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 3:34 pm

This is awesome! I love the imaginary Satine! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Hannakin

Hannakin

PostSubject: Re: Not your normal jedi! UPDATED 1-27-12!!!!!!!!!!!   Not your normal jedi! UPDATED 1-27-12!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:41 pm

Thanks! It's really fun to write!
Back to top Go down
ahsokaandtabby

ahsokaandtabby

PostSubject: Re: Not your normal jedi! UPDATED 1-27-12!!!!!!!!!!!   Not your normal jedi! UPDATED 1-27-12!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:40 pm

Hannah!! I love it!!
Back to top Go down
Padme's Japor Snippet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Padme's Japor Snippet

PostSubject: Re: Not your normal jedi! UPDATED 1-27-12!!!!!!!!!!!   Not your normal jedi! UPDATED 1-27-12!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:51 pm

This is so funny! Please write more! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://pjswritingobsessed.blogspot.com/
Hannakin

Hannakin

PostSubject: Re: Not your normal jedi! UPDATED 1-27-12!!!!!!!!!!!   Not your normal jedi! UPDATED 1-27-12!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:48 pm

Let me know how you like it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Not your normal jedi! UPDATED 1-27-12!!!!!!!!!!!   Not your normal jedi! UPDATED 1-27-12!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:17 pm

I love this story!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Not your normal jedi! UPDATED 1-27-12!!!!!!!!!!!   Not your normal jedi! UPDATED 1-27-12!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:40 pm

This is such a cute story!
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Obi-Wan's Padawan

Obi-Wan's Padawan

Location : In The Room of a Thousand Fountains....writing to my heart's content. :)

PostSubject: Re: Not your normal jedi! UPDATED 1-27-12!!!!!!!!!!!   Not your normal jedi! UPDATED 1-27-12!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:01 pm

This is really funny!! Very Happy Write on!
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: Not your normal jedi! UPDATED 1-27-12!!!!!!!!!!!   Not your normal jedi! UPDATED 1-27-12!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:19 pm

Keep on going its getting good!
Back to top Go down
http://fangirlonthefarm.blogspot.com/
Hannakin

Hannakin

PostSubject: Re: Not your normal jedi! UPDATED 1-27-12!!!!!!!!!!!   Not your normal jedi! UPDATED 1-27-12!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:34 pm

I put the beginning of day two up! I will continue day 1 soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Not your normal jedi! UPDATED 1-27-12!!!!!!!!!!!   Not your normal jedi! UPDATED 1-27-12!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:48 pm

AHAHAHAHAHA!! LOL I love it!!! What kind of animal is Fifi?
Back to top Go down
Hannakin

Hannakin

PostSubject: Re: Not your normal jedi! UPDATED 1-27-12!!!!!!!!!!!   Not your normal jedi! UPDATED 1-27-12!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:56 pm

A guinea pig! Smile
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Not your normal jedi! UPDATED 1-27-12!!!!!!!!!!!   Not your normal jedi! UPDATED 1-27-12!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:05 pm

Cute Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not your normal jedi! UPDATED 1-27-12!!!!!!!!!!!   Not your normal jedi! UPDATED 1-27-12!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not your normal jedi! UPDATED 1-27-12!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1