Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~~Avalon~~

Go down 
+7
Obi-Wan's Padawan
Jedi~Chick
Winter Celchu27
Kat Kiele
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Padme's Japor Snippet
<3Gabby<3
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
<3Gabby<3

<3Gabby<3

~~Avalon~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~Avalon~~   ~~Avalon~~ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 7:35 pm

Well I hope you like it!Sorry if it starts out a little slow:) Ill post ch1 tonight:)
Lord of the rings/ Narnia(maybe?) Fans will LOVE it!!!
Back to top Go down
Padme's Japor Snippet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Padme's Japor Snippet

~~Avalon~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Avalon~~   ~~Avalon~~ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 7:58 pm

I'm a fan of both! Very Happy Yeah!
Back to top Go down
http://pjswritingobsessed.blogspot.com/
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

~~Avalon~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Avalon~~   ~~Avalon~~ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:11 pm

Cool, can't wait!
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Kat Kiele

Kat Kiele

~~Avalon~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Avalon~~   ~~Avalon~~ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 6:30 am

Can't wait either! Love both of the movies!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Jeditography
Winter Celchu27

Winter Celchu27

~~Avalon~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Avalon~~   ~~Avalon~~ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:12 pm

Sounds good Gabby! Smile
Back to top Go down
<3Gabby<3

<3Gabby<3

~~Avalon~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Avalon~~   ~~Avalon~~ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:36 pm

Well here it is! Hope yall like it!!Very Happy

Chapter One:

I had just gotten out of my bed when the first beams of morning light broke through the Mississippi pines. Today was special. Today was my eighteenth birthday.And it was the marking of my last week here. Soon I'd be off for this new music college in Nashville Tennessee.It was still hard to believe that I would be leaving everything behind, and everybody.
I made my way towards my bathroom and washed my face, then looked at myself in the mirror. I was never normal by two thousand ten standards. I never had a phone or a television, I had books about mythology, princesses, Jedi Knights and Middle Earth heroes. People never took the time to know me, the face behind the book. Therefore I became what they called a weirdo,nerd, ugly, just to name a few.
Even my physical apperances weren't normal. For one I was six feet tall, tallest girl in the county. I was also the only one that had natural long blond ringleted har. My eyes were a strange bluish-green color. But everyone always made fun of my ears. They were the most peculiar thing about me. they looked like normal ears, until about half way up. Then they started to come upwards,making a hidious point at the tip.
I guess I could thank my biological parents on that. I dont remember my short few years with them but I remember sometimes being in a room full of people. People like me. Sometimes I dream about them, but before I can tell where I am or who Im with, I wake up.
"Gabrielle!" I heard my mama call from the porch.
"Coming!" I put my white tanktop, blue jeans and boots on and ran to the front porch. "What is it Mama?" I asked her.
Then I saw my dad pull up in the front yard in a baby blue 1957 ford pickup with white wall tires. Daddy blew its horn. It sounded like a french horn from my highschool's band.
"I love your new truck Dad! Its goregous!"
Dad climbed out of the drivers side and tossed me the keys and I caught them.
"Its yours."
I squealed and threw my arms around my dad's neck.
"Thank you! I love you Daddy."
"I love you too honey."
I hopped in the truck and cranked it up.
"Be careful sweetie!"
"I will Mama!"
I cranked up my new Jason Aldean CD and headed into town.
Philadelphia wasn't too busy today, maybe because of the local fair concert this afternoon. They booked this new pop artist to preform. I never really liked pop.I had always like country music and fiddle campfire songs. Another reason I was a outcast.
Walmart wasn't that busy either. I wanted to pick up a few things for the bonfire after my party tonight. I got a shopping cart and started walking, until I felt someone smack me from behind. I drew my fist back and knocked the person to the ground. People thought a fist to the face for that was cruel. I call it reflexes.
Like I thought, it was one of my old biology classmates. Everyone of those boys in that class would do something like that to me on a daily basis. And I would hit them everytime. I got my things and left so I could get my two closest friends and bring them to my house for tonight.
As I but my things on the floor board of my truck, out of the corner of my eye, I could've sworn I saw somebody, watching me. I turned around but the only thing I saw a stray cat limping across the parking lot. Must have been my imagination.
I got to Kathrine's house three o'clock and like I asked Katherine was waiting in the yard. Alyssa was with her.Se must've spent the night with her. I got out of my truck and hugged them.
"So how yall like my birthday present?" I waved my hand to my truck. Alyssa and Katherine squealed.
"Its awesome! Wish my parents weren't so cheap so I have a car" Katherine complained
"Um, Gabrielle you said I could bring a friend or two right?" Alyssa sheepishly asked
"Yeah, Who's comming?"
And from behind a sweet gum tree stepped Ashton and Austin Sheppard, the only two identical red haired twins ever born in Neshoba county. The only way to tell them apart was by there eyes, Ashton had blue eyes and Austin had green. They had been dating Alyssa and Katherine for a month now. They werent the kindest people on the planet but they treated their women good and were my friends since the fourth grade.
"Where do we put the presents?" They asked. They each had an arm load of gifts.
"Put them in the truck bed." They loaded up the gifts and made their way to the passenger side.
"Nuh uh."I told them. "There's not enough space for all five of us so the both of you are riding in the back."
"Alright. Just dont kill us on the way" Ashton said, climbing into the truck bed. Katherine and Alyssa got into the cab with me.I started the truck and headed back home. About a mile down the highway, I turned off onto a dirt road so I could get home faster.
"Your taking road 313? Its full of pot holes and covered in red dirt. If Ashton and Austin dont fall out of the truck, they'll wish they did!" Alyssa said.
"I know" I smiled a little devilish grin and we , execpt Katherine.
"Whats the matter?" I asked her. She never passed up a good laugh.
"Gabrielle don't get mad, but, I invited Jay."
I stomped on my breaks and I heard Ashton and Austin ram the tailgate.
"What?! Kat why?You know he hates me after you told him, you know"
Jay had been friends with me as long as I could remember. And I had been head over heels for him since the seventh grade. But then the friendship ended the first of June when he found out that I liked him. Eversince then we avoided eachother.
"But Gabrielle he said yes"She told me.
I smiled to myself and started driving again.
"Thanks." I told the both of them. But as I drove further down the road out of the corner of my eye I saw someone following my truck, the same person from Walmart. When I slowed down and looked in my rear view mirror, he was gone.
" Whats the matter?" Alyssa asked me.
"Oh, nothing" I smiled,shaking it off. My mind must be playing tricks on me. Probably my nerves. After all in a week I was moving to one of the biggest cities in the country. That had to be it. But what if it wasnt....

Yall like it so far??Hope you do!Chapter two comming soon!!
Love yall!<3
Back to top Go down
Padme's Japor Snippet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Padme's Japor Snippet

~~Avalon~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Avalon~~   ~~Avalon~~ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:48 pm

Wonderful, Gabby!! Very Happy Is it kind of the story of your life? Keep it coming!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://pjswritingobsessed.blogspot.com/
<3Gabby<3

<3Gabby<3

~~Avalon~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Avalon~~   ~~Avalon~~ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:50 pm

No, Im 14 and no where as awesome or pretty as my person!lol but i just like my name:)lol
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

~~Avalon~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Avalon~~   ~~Avalon~~ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:32 am

LOL! THat was really cool!!!!!! Very Happy Keep writing!
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Obi-Wan's Padawan

Obi-Wan's Padawan

Location : In The Room of a Thousand Fountains....writing to my heart's content. :)

~~Avalon~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Avalon~~   ~~Avalon~~ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:19 am

It's great Gabby!! Very Happy I totally love it...can't wait for more. celebrate
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

~~Avalon~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Avalon~~   ~~Avalon~~ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:41 am

I'm really liking it so far, keep up the great work! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
<3Gabby<3

<3Gabby<3

~~Avalon~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Avalon~~   ~~Avalon~~ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:52 pm

Yay!!!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

~~Avalon~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Avalon~~   ~~Avalon~~ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:56 pm

Awesome Gabby!!! You're doing great!
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
<3Gabby<3

<3Gabby<3

~~Avalon~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Avalon~~   ~~Avalon~~ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:22 pm

Well these are the main characters!!
*All were made on morphthing.com*

~~Avalon~~ Gabrielle+characters
Back to top Go down
<3Gabby<3

<3Gabby<3

~~Avalon~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Avalon~~   ~~Avalon~~ Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:03 am

I redid my Gabrielle pic but which do yall think looks best for the character?

Gabrielle one:
~~Avalon~~ Gabrielle8

Gabrielle two:
~~Avalon~~ Gabrielle7

I like the re did one myself but i value yalls opinions:) Which one do you like?
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

~~Avalon~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Avalon~~   ~~Avalon~~ Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:32 am

That is SOOO cool!!!!!!!! Very Happy I like the second one honestly. Wink I think she's pretty. Great job Gabby!!!
Back to top Go down
<3Gabby<3

<3Gabby<3

~~Avalon~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Avalon~~   ~~Avalon~~ Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:24 am

I kinda like the re did tho bc it fits my mental image of her tho...both so pretty!ahhh!!lol
Back to top Go down
<3Gabby<3

<3Gabby<3

~~Avalon~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Avalon~~   ~~Avalon~~ Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 10:41 pm

Well here's chapter two! Enjoy!!

Chapter Two:

It was nearly four o'clock when I parked my truck in the driveway. Alyssa, Katerine and I nearly came to tears laughing as Ashton and Austin climbed out of the truck bed. They were covered in red dirt from head to toe. All you could see was the whites of there eyes. They both tried to make their way insed to shower off, but Mama stopped them with her broom. She had worked all day to get the house spotless and she wasnt about to let one dust partical through that front door. She tossed them a garden hose and told them to clean up behind the house. Ashton and Austin made their way back there, leaving a trail of red dust and mud behind them.
As soon as I walked in the house the fumes of lemon pinesol and air freshener greeted my nose with a warm, very clean welcome.
"Hey, will y'all help Mama in the kitchen while I get ready for the party?" I asked Katherine and Alyssa.
"Sure" They agreed
"Because after all you gotta look good for your man" Katherine teased me. I looked at them both and just laughed. Sure he was a man alright but he wasn't mine yet although I wish he was. He was always so nice to me as long as I remember. He wasn't that bad looking either. He had bright blue eyes, wavy blond hair, and an amazing smile. He was the highschool quarterback and he got a full college schoolarship for Mississippi State. He was perfect at everything. School, sports,life in general.
Then there was me. A clumsy flute player with pointy elf ears that wanted to become a country music artist, obssesed with mythology, Star Wars and everything a normal person would hate. I was terrible in school, anything that involved moving, and life for the most part.
The cold shower water felt good on my skin. The scent of warm vanilla bodywash and strawberry shampoo filled my entire bathroom. This was my favorite thing to do to relax myself. I needed to wash up anyway. The drive home even got me dirty. And red dirt in blond hair is not attractive what so ever. I wanted to look good not only because of my birthday, but I was going to try and look,pretty for Jay. I hardly wore any makeup or anything other than simple t-shirts and jeans. But tonight I wanted to look my best. Go out of town with a bang.
I was glad that I showered, I felt clean and energized. And energy was just what I was going to need for tonight. I had I feeling it was going to be a long night. I blow dried my hair and put on some makeup. I had no clue my eyelashes could touch my eyebrows until now. After a few coats of mascara, makeup was done. Now I needed a outfit. But no jeans or t-xhirts this time. I was going to wear a dress. I picked out my favorite, a pale blue one with a scooped neck. The sleeves were long and flowy. The only part of the dress that wasnt flowing was the bust of it. The dress stopped just above my knee,perfect length. I decided I would wear my white gladiator sandals with it. And for accessories a picked out my favorite necklace.I had it for as long as I can remember, It was a silver chained diamond teardrop shaped pendant, with five thin silver bands wrapping around it. It was beautiful.
I was holding it in my palm, admiring it, when I noticed there was small elegant writing on each band. It wasn't english, spanish or french though. It was like something I saw in one of my mythology books once. My parents knew I loved those books so they probably took it to the jewelry store and had something like "I love you" engraved on it. As I was studying it, the pendant began to glow, as if a million fireflies were trapped inside. But as soon as it started to beam, it stopped when there was a knock at the door.
"Gabrielle! Your mans here!" Alyssa yelled
"Tell him I'll be down there in a minute!"
I put on my dress, slipped my sandals on and clasped my necklace around my neck. My hair had frizzed out a but so I sparyed some hair spray on it. I love my hair and I finally had it the length I wanted. My blond ringlets reached my waist now and it looked perfect on me. For the first time in my life I felt, pretty.
I walked out of my bedroom door and made my way down the stairs. Katherine and Alyssa started whislting when they saw me. I smiled and shook my head.
"Gabrielle you look goregous!" Katherine told me excitedly.
"Jay's in the living room."Alyssa whispered. "He's really glad that we invited him. He's looking forward to seeing you. Now go in there and steal his heart already."
I walked in the room and saw Jay standing beside of the wall. He was in a dark blue t-shirt and his ripped blue jeans.He looked at me with his blue eyes and smiled.
"Hi" I told him wirh a shy grin.
"Hey. You look...wow. I mean you look," He ran his fingers through his hair and laughed nervously.
"Thanks. You don't look that bad yourself."
"Thanks. Hey can we sit down and talk for a little while?"
"Okay," I sat down on the couch and Jay sat down beside me. "What's wrong?" I asked him
"Nothing, the exact opposite. We've been friends for what, eleven, twelve years right?"
"Right"
"Yeah. And well um, eversince the uh, seventh grade I've, well, wanted to ask you if maybe um," He laughed nervously againm
"Jay just say it."
"Gabrielle, do you think that maybe we could see eachother sometime? Maybe go see a movie or out to eat. And maybe see eachother after we start college sometime and,"
"Jay just ask it"
"Do you want to be my, girlfriend?" He looked at me nervously, worried about my answer. I never though he would ask me.
"Sure" He smiled at me and I smiled back.
"Im glad you said yes. C'mon. Everyone's outside waiting on us."
We got up off of the sofa. Jay held my hand in his and we made our way outside.
The dining room table and chairs had been moved outside for the party. We were having my favorites, barabaque ribs, macaroni, mashed potatoes, and black eyed peas and corn bread. There was a tall glass of sweet tea at every plate. When Alyssa and Katherine saw me and Jay holding hands they high fived eachother, so did, the now clean, Ashton and Austin.
We all took our places at the table, said the blessing and ate. Everything was great, espically my caramel birthday cake.I didnt eat that much though, I wasnt that hungrry. I had a very uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach, like a for warning of something terrible that would soon happen. Very soon.
"Gabrielle are you okay? You're not eating your food." Mama asked me from across the table.
"Im fine. Can we open my presents?"
"Sure honey"
My dad gott a lawn chair and put it beside a table with gifts on it. I picked up the first from Katherine and Alyssa. It was a scrap book of every picture of us.
"Do you like it?" Katherine asked
"I love it!Thank you both so much" I was almost crying. They were my best friends and I was going to miss them so much.
I picked up another bag. It was from Ashton and Austin. I pulled out a book called How to Score With a Hot Guy: Desperate Addition. I glared at them both.
"Hey now dont get upset. It was a gag gift. Heres your real gift."Austin reassured me.
He tossed me another book. It was called Avalon:The Lost World. I had been dying to get this book. It was about a unknown realm, like Middle Earth from Lord of the Rings with maps and a lot of information about it as well.
"Thanks"I told them. Maybe they werent as stuck up as I thought.
Next there was a box from Jay. I opened it and smiled. It was a heart shaped locked with a small picture of him, Alyssa, Austin, Ashton, Katherine and me at the fair.
"Aww thanks yall."
I gave them all a hug, even the twins. Dad had the bonfire set up and ready. The sun had just gone down revealing the cool night air, perfect for a bonfire. Mama and Dad went inside and left us outside around the fire. We were talking, laughing, and just having a good time.
"I still remember that cheesey pickup line Ashton used to get me to go out with him." Alyssa began. "Hey baby is your name Google?" she said in a deep voice, immatating Ashton. "Because your everything I've been searching for." Everyone laughed
"If you think thats funny you ought to have heard the one Austin used on me!" Kat blurted between laughs.
"Kat you promised that you wouldn't," Austin began but his attempt prooved futile
"Okay, he wals up to me and says,Hey honey are you from Tennessee? Because your the only ten I see"
Pickup line after pickup line, joke after joke and conversations went by until they all left. All except Jay. We drove down into the woods to an old cow pasture we used to play in when were were younger. We were sitting on the tailgate, enjoying eachothers company, talking.
"Just curious," I started "But why did you wait all this time to ask me to you know, be your girl friend if you liked me all along?"
"Well for one I was terrified to dump Piper. She may have been a snobby short cheerleader but she scared me to death. So I waited 'till she moved. And two, I was afraid you'd say no."
"I see. I wouldve asked you but same here."
We both smiled a little at eachother. Jay wrapped his arm around me and I laid my head on his shoulder.
"But Im glad you said yes" He whispered.
"Me too." I shut my eyes and smiled. This had proved to be the best night of my life.
I snapped my eyes open and raised my head up. I heard a stick, no a branch break about a hundred yards away.
"Its probably a deer" Jay told me, trying to calm me down.
"No. Sounds too big to be a deer. Get my bow and an arrow, its behind you."
He gave me a questioning look
"I cant shoot a gun at all, but I can fire an arrown like a sniper."I explained. I love archery and went bow hunting all the time. I even took extreme archery since I was six. I drew back my bow and aimed at whatever the threat was. An arrow flew by me and came to an abrupt stop. I heard a hidious gurgling sound behind me. The arrow had hit Jay and was skewering his stomach. Blood gurgled out of his mouth.
"Jay!"I yelled I laid him down on the truck bed. "Jay, Jay its ok. I'll take you to the hospital. Just dont leave me."
"Im sorry....Run" He pointed to the line of pine trees in front of us. And standing on a branch, arrow aimed towards us,was the ugliest thing Ive ever seen.It was a nine foot tall, hidious looking humaniod creature. Its skin was an ugly mucus green color and looked wrinkled and leathery. It had long black matted hair pulled out of its face by some crude twine pieces, Its mouth was full of decaying blackend teeth.
"Seize the Princess!"It cried out
An arrow was fired and missed my face by inches. Then I remembered. Run. I grabbed my arrows and bow, threw them in my purse and ran. It was pitch black and a thunder storm had blew in, making seeing anything on the trail impossible.Then the thing that once stood in the trees now stood infront of me, blocking my path, with about twenty more like him around me.
"Well if it isnt the heir to the throne of Avalon." The one infront of me said
"What are you talking about? I am no princess!"
"Yes you are. Kill her!" He ordered.
"Not on my watch"I heard a deep voice say from the tree behind me
An arrow was fired and hit the thing in the chest. It fell to the ground dead. And in a matter of seconds the rest of them were dead as well.
I saw the person jump out to the tree and land in his feet. It was the same one I had seen all day. He looked as if he climbed out of one of my mythology books. He was in a baggy pale brown shirt with a v-neck that looked like it wouldve been in style seven hundred years ago. His pants and boots were a dark matching brown and he had a sack of arrows slung over his left shoulder. His hair was dark brown his eyes hazel green. And he had ears, just like mine.
"Go home and get a few of your things. I need to get you out of here." He told me with urgancy in his voice. I didnt feel like asking but he saved my life so I didnt question him. Yet anyways.
But by the time I got home, there was no home. Those things had burnt it to the ground. My dad lay about ten feet away from my mom, dead. And my mom laid ontop of ashes dying.
I ran over to her and held her.
"Gabrielle, leave here.Your destiny lies beyond here. Take whatever clothes and arrows you can find and take your book, you will need it."
"I love you Mama" I said softly
"I love you too." She slowed her breathing and put her hand on my cheek. "You are Gabrielle Alonia, Princess of Avalon"
She went limp in my arms. And I knew she was dead. I laid her next to my dad, thats how they would want it. I packed what blue jeans and shirts of mine were left in a black backpack as well as around fifty arrows. I also packed my Avalon mythology book. I didnt doubt my mother when she said Id need it.
I slung my backpack over my shoulder.
"Whats your name?" I asked the person that had been following me
"Jayden. And Im here to take you back."
"Back where?"
"Avalon"
We walked to this old abandoned well and Jayden climbed to its edge.
"Do you trust me?"He asked
"Somewhat." Jayden helped me climb up to the edge with him since the dress I was in wouldnt allow me to do so myself.
"Then take my hand. Dont let go. And jump"
"Jump?" I questioned
"You said you trusted me."
He was right. He obviously wouldnt jump if he didnt know what he was doing.
"Ready?" He looked over at me and I nodded.
And we jumped...
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

~~Avalon~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Avalon~~   ~~Avalon~~ Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:53 pm

Ah! Cliffhanger! This was really good! I LOVED the Google and Tennessee lines! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
<3Gabby<3

<3Gabby<3

~~Avalon~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Avalon~~   ~~Avalon~~ Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:59 pm

thanks!any parts yall like imparticular?
Back to top Go down
Obi-Wan's Padawan

Obi-Wan's Padawan

Location : In The Room of a Thousand Fountains....writing to my heart's content. :)

~~Avalon~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Avalon~~   ~~Avalon~~ Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:58 am

Yes! I think Jaden is amazing!! Very Happy Is he like Gabrielle's protector...? Smile
Back to top Go down
<3Gabby<3

<3Gabby<3

~~Avalon~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Avalon~~   ~~Avalon~~ Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 8:11 am

Yes. His father sent him to the world of mortals to get her and bing her back to avalon before the Xandreds( bad things trying to kill her) did bc if he didnt, well its comming up in the next chapter:) Excited? But its sad gabrielles parents and first love got killed though...
Back to top Go down
Obi-Wan's Padawan

Obi-Wan's Padawan

~~Avalon~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Avalon~~   ~~Avalon~~ Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 8:23 am

That's so cool!! Smile I like that, even though her parents and boyfriend died, you didn't linger on it too much. Wink I can't wait to see what happens when she gets to Avalon. Smile
Back to top Go down
<3Gabby<3

<3Gabby<3

~~Avalon~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Avalon~~   ~~Avalon~~ Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 8:51 am

Lets just say the necklace and the book the twins gave her will be very important as the story goes on
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

~~Avalon~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Avalon~~   ~~Avalon~~ Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:41 am

That was amazing!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Great job Gabby!!!!!!! I love it! Very Happy Keep writing!!!!!! Very Happy
I love Jayden, he's awesome already. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~~Avalon~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Avalon~~   ~~Avalon~~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~~Avalon~~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Forum Archives-
Jump to: