Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
+20
Kat Kiele
Cia Klivian
jedigirl1990
SnipsSkywalker
Aay'liah
Jedi~Chick
Ahsoka Tano
Kayla
May Kenobi66
allishmalli
Pinksaber13
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Voronda Elda-Aranel
itsAJedithing
Darth Jayne
shaak ti
Amaranthine
sarahthegeek
Rex'sgirl
Duchess Satine Kenobi
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:24 am

I like LoK as well. Ditto to what my sister above said.
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:51 am

Agreed. Avatarverse covers both. XD

And while I was a little annoyed at James Cameron, I watched Avatar a couple months ago and it was really good!

EDIT: Wait, Atina, are you from another country? Because here in the US it's 'The Legend of Korra' and it's marketed internationally as 'Avatar: the Legend of Korra'.

Last edited by Pinksaber13 on Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:52 am

I agree, Pink! I went with my sister and cousin back when it came out to the theater and it was amazing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:57 am

It was a great movie Pink!!! I liked the fight scene at the very end!

~May
Back to top Go down
http://actor-writer-dreamer.blogspot.com
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:44 am

I just finished watching LOK. Now I'm really sad that we have to wait for the next season! I fell off my chair when Iroh first came in. I was like "it's Zuko's voice!" we'll, I already knew that it would be like tha, but it surprised me anyways. It's so weird to hear his voice on someone else.
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:49 am

Cool!!!! Glad you liked it! Everyone else wants the next season too. Iroh had me laughing. XD
I was like- "Zuko!"

~May
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:56 am

Yeah, it made me really miss the original team avatar.
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:57 am

Me too. :'( I was happy, then I got sad....

~May
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:59 am

It so sad to think that everyones dead! And kataras so old. Its just weird.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:00 am

Glad you enjoyed LoK, Shaak Ti. I also got excited when I heard Iroh speak Smile. What were your favorite episodes?
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:01 am

I know! Katara looks like GRAN GRAN! :O And she's supposed to be taller than that! Toph is gone too nooooooooooooooooooooo! And no more funny Sokka! *faints*

~May
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:06 am

I know! It was like "Katara, you look just like your grandmother!" I love how Lin is so much like Toph, and it's cool how she can metal bend.

When Katara said that Sokka had died, I felt like a good friend of mine had died!

Last edited by shaak ti on Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:12 am

-_-Yes. Lin is amazing!!!!!!!!! I was so happy she got her bending back!

Sokka is gone. NOOOOOOO!

~May
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:20 am

Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:42 pm

ASFDLKJASF;LJADSJLK;FDS;LJFDAS
San Diego Comic Con is going on right now, and a TON of LOK stuff has been released. You can check my Tumblr for info on it, because I reblogged EVERYTHING. XD There is so much I've been screeching over. XDD
Yesterday on MTVGeek Ashley Eckstein interviewed the cast of Legend of Korra. I started crying....my favorite actress interviewing my favorite tv show....XD The cast is so sweet too, they were hilarious. Wink

I loooooooove LOK so much. XD I was watching some episodes of ATLA today and I've decided that I want to marry Zuko.

....don't believe me? Look at him All Grown Up. xD

Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 12 Tumblr10

I'd settle for Sokka as well I mean LOOK AT HIM. XD <3

uasfdjlk;asdflk;askfjlahjksfiwojea;fskl
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:00 pm

Zukoooo!!!!!!!!!! <33333333 AHHHH WHAT AN EPIC PICTURE!!!!!! I wants more grown up Zuko!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:50 pm

That is SO COOL Fallon!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Ashley Eckstein interviewing LoK cast = Awesomeness! Very Happy
I love the picture! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 4:41 pm

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you send me the link to the interview JC?

~May
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:12 pm

(after seeing that picture, two of my fandoms collided) Doctor, come get me and bring me to that universe! you can bring me there in your TARDIS, and then I could travel with you for a while and then go live in the Avatar universe!
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:20 pm

HAha!!! Good idea! Take me when you go!

~May
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:55 pm

The interview was on MTVgeek, if you all want to search their site you can. Very Happy I watched it live, so I'm not sure where I can find it again.....

Honestly, cartoon characters should NOT be allowed to be that hot!!!!! ;D
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:16 pm

Oh, thanks JC! Very Happy

LOL!!! I know!

~May
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 7:07 pm

So true!

Last night I had a cool dream that I went to the ATLA universe... With the Doctor!
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 7:14 pm

O.O Awesome.....!

~May
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:55 pm

Jedi~Chick wrote:

Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 12 Tumblr10

"Zuko, we need to have a talk. About your hair... it's gone too far." XDDD

Oh my goshbubbles! I had an overload of Korra feels on the 14th. The new outfits, the revealed plotlines, the released rough animation. AHHHHHHH I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH! And there are months till it returns... I really hope absence makes the heart grow fonder.

But Mako's outfit...what the heck is he wearing? A trench coat, a dress, a petticoat or a treachessicoat? And he's a cop now?! Probably head of the fashion police... in that case, he needs to arrest himself. Razz

Yeah, I've been leaning more towards Borra lately... if you were wondering, there are Borra Caves AND an island called Borra Borra. <3

Last edited by Pinksaber13 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next