Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Group Fanfic!

Go down 
+7
shaak ti
Leia Organa
Jedi~Chick
Winter Celchu27
sokafan4ever
Rex'sgirl
Amaranthine
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

Group Fanfic! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Fanfic!   Group Fanfic! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:52 pm

Rex told them that when the worm woke up, all of the nitrous oxide (laughing gas) came out of his pores and knocked Rex out. But he still didn't know how it escaped. There were no holes or anything to indicate that it had even escaped, but then there was no sign of it anywhere.
"It's... like it vanished into thin air." Ahsoka said after they searched the entire ship.
"This is getting strange." Anakin replied. "Very strange."
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

Location : -Working along side Ashley Eckstein in star wars the clone wars!!! (I wish! lol)

PostSubject: Re: Group Fanfic!   Group Fanfic! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:30 pm

"Wait master what's that nasty smell?" said Ahsoka
"um...Ahsoka what is that thing that's behind you?!" says Rex
"Ahsoka move!" Says Anakin
"Only if you tell me who you were talking to on the holocom!" Says Ahsoka
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Group Fanfic!   Group Fanfic! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:11 pm

Anakin was panicking. Rex was standing right there. "Ahsoka!!! Now!!!!" Rex looked from Master to Apprentice. Then seeing a very small worm directly behind Ahsoka, reared up ready to spray it's venom, he stepped on it. The tight silence in the room was broken with a squelch. The bug was dead.....and it was on Rex's shoe. "Rex!" Ahoska said, spinning around, "Rex, what did you do?" Rex grinned. "I think I killed it sir." Ahsoka laughed. Anakin did too. "So Snip...Ahsoka, you want to peel that thing off his boot? We'll be coming up on Coruscant any minute now." Ahsoka nodded, and watched as Anakin walked back into the cockpit. After helping Rex scrape the bug guts off of his shoe, Ahsoka silently walked towards the cockpit, eager to find out if her Master was on the comm with his lover once again. "No, I don't have a landing permit. I'm trying to reach the Jedi Temple." Ahsoka frowned. He was just having trouble getting the ship landed, nothing about a girlfriend. She was bummed. Then Ahsoka wondered if Master Obi-Wan knew anything about Anakin's private life. After all, he WAS his master! She decided to make a stop at Obi-Wan's quarters when they got to the temple. Rex left the cargo bay still a bit groggy from his "nap". The bug was safely in a jar and safely tucked inside a box. That thing was dead. Now he didn't have to worry about it anylonger. Rex met up with Ahsoka and Anakin in the cockpit, leaving the bug alone. Although it looked dead, the bug was very much alive. The squashed remains bonded back together and began to expand once again......

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Great job so far girls!!! I really like this story! I'm not sure how we'll work in our Jedi Fortune Cookie yet....but I'm sure it'll get there!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

Location : -Working along side Ashley Eckstein in star wars the clone wars!!! (I wish! lol)

PostSubject: Re: Group Fanfic!   Group Fanfic! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:17 pm

Ok I'm just brain dead kuz we can't let Ahsoka go see obi wan kuz that would just mess it up:/ so any ideas???...I think we just need to brain storm on a story line for a while :/ I thin that in the end we should have Annie and Padme` tell Ahsoka so what are some other ideas?
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Group Fanfic!   Group Fanfic! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:50 pm

I also think that we might need to change the Jedi fortune cookie because I'm not sure how we can make the story go with it.
Back to top Go down
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

PostSubject: Re: Group Fanfic!   Group Fanfic! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:55 pm

Yah now that I think of it we should any ideas!
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: Group Fanfic!   Group Fanfic! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:00 pm

Yeah. I didn't really think the Obi-Wan thing through too well.....hmmmmm, maybe she PLANS to go see him, but ends up following Anakin to lunch instead. I definitely think Ahsoka should find out about Anakin and Padme. That will be awesome. Also, we probably should change our fortune cookie, but I'm not sure to what. Maybe something along the lines of "not hiding the truth" or something like that. Also, whats going to happen with the bug? Will the Jedi just get rid of it on Coruscant???

I really like what we have so far though. i keep writing alot! Wink Probably too much! LOL! Everyone is doing a really great job. Did y'all like my ESB quote at the end of my last story post??? Wink LOL!
Back to top Go down
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

PostSubject: Re: Group Fanfic!   Group Fanfic! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:04 pm

Yup! Ok maby "Don't hide the inner you!"
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Group Fanfic!   Group Fanfic! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:14 pm

"The truth will set you free." *Gasps* Maybe we could change the story to where all of them will get captured and "the truth sets them free"! So... what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: Group Fanfic!   Group Fanfic! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:22 pm

OOOH! That's good!!! Somehow they get captured, and it leads Anakin to have to tell the truth!! That would be so cool!!! Great idea Allishmalli!!!

P.S. I really like your signature. I love that movie! Wink
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: Group Fanfic!   Group Fanfic! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:39 am

Okay, so we can start back up again?

-Leia <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.organamajor.blogspot.com/
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Group Fanfic!   Group Fanfic! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:43 am

Okay! Please remember to start a new paragraph when someone new talks especially if you typed a really long paragraph! Also, I think we should have a new thread for discussion of ideas, so we don't disrupt the story.
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: Group Fanfic!   Group Fanfic! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 1:51 pm

To tell the truth guys, I'm not sure what's going on with this group fanfic. I'm just going to continue where we left off.

The worm got bigger and bigger and bigger. Then it suddenly stopped growing. Legs burst out and teeth started growing in. Black fur shot out of it's body, and it slid quitely out of the box.. Then it started growing once again.

It headed towards the voices and footsteps it heard. The animal couldn't think. It went on instinct.

Currently it's only instinct was to kill....

-Leia <3
Back to top Go down
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

PostSubject: Re: Group Fanfic!   Group Fanfic! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:40 pm

Ok well I'm I'm not that good at the whole worm thing so I think we should maby have certin people be incharge of certin things?! I'll take charge of all the Padme` scenes kuz I'm good at the whole Padme personality?! Well I kinda would like some feed back about my writing?! So if some one REALLY had there heart set on Writing all if the padme` scenes then they can do it but if not I will:). MTFBWY
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: Group Fanfic!   Group Fanfic! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:47 am

Well, what are we going to do, guys? Personally I liked how it was going before.

-Leia <3
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: Group Fanfic!   Group Fanfic! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 8:31 pm

I liked it too! Why don't we just wing it? Who cares if it's structured?!? Do you think George Lucas has structure in mind when he created all the craziness of Mortis and the SW movies?!?! LOL! Wink Razz
Back to top Go down
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

PostSubject: Re: Group Fanfic!   Group Fanfic! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 8:59 pm

Yah I now agree
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Group Fanfic!   Group Fanfic! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:32 pm

Last edited by sazabi on Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Group Fanfic!   Group Fanfic! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:46 pm

Welcome sazabi! I hope you enjoy the forums! Tell the one of mods if you need anything.
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: Group Fanfic!   Group Fanfic! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:38 pm

Hi sazabi!!!! Very Happy I'm one of the mods, so let me know if you need anything! Smile Have fun and be sure to follow the rules!! Wink
Back to top Go down
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

PostSubject: Re: Group Fanfic!   Group Fanfic! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 2:55 pm

Back on couracant Anakin us on his way to meet Padmè for lunch but he docent know that ahsokas following him!

"Annie! Oh how I've missed you!" crystal Padmè!
"I've missed you too Padmè!" replies Anakin
Ahsoka thinks "Padmè! Padmè's Skyguys lover! No that can't be she's a senator and he's a Jedi! But then again they do look cute together though!"
"So Padmè where do you want to go?" ask's Anakin
"Oh let's go to Dex's diner!!!" replies Padmè!

Ok y'all so sense we haven't been working on this lately I kinda wanted to get back to doing it?!
Back to top Go down
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

PostSubject: Re: Group Fanfic!   Group Fanfic! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:38 pm

Ok y'all so did we just give up on this or what????
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: Group Fanfic!   Group Fanfic! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:50 pm

Anakin and Padme with Ahsoka sneakly following go to Dex's Diner.
"Anakin," Dex greets the young jedi.
"Hello Dex," Anakin tells Obi-Wan's great friend.
"Table for two I think," Dex winks.
"You thought correct Dex. This is Padme Amidala," Anakin introduces Padme.
"Nice to meet you Padme. Right this way please," Dex sets them at the table.
Back to top Go down
http://fangirlonthefarm.blogspot.com/
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

PostSubject: Re: Group Fanfic!   Group Fanfic! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:01 pm

While Dex is in the kitchen Anaikin asks...
"So Padmè how have you been doing!"
"Well being a seitor is hard work and...and(Padmè starts to brake down sobbing) one of my best friends just died!!!" Replies Padmè
"Oh Honey...I am so sorry! Who was it?" Anakin replies very concerned.
"It was Mina Bonteri even though she was a Seperatist she was still a good friend!" says Padmè while she is still sobbing.
"Padmè it'll be ok!" soothes Anakin
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Group Fanfic!   Group Fanfic! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 4:00 pm

Ahsoka thinking to her self: Oh no! how terable, Mina was so nice... and so was her son. thats just terrable. I need to hear more of this conversation!

she crept closer to the table. She knew that technally she wasnt sposto listen, but she couldnt help it

Padme: ...and poor Lux, he is now an orphan and I dont know if he has any family...

Ahsoka felt terrable for Lux. It was one thing to be taken from your family when you were little to become a Jedi, but to have known somebody and then to know you would never see them again was worse.

Padme:... I just hope he dosent make any bad choices.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~~.~.~

I hope you liked it! all of you have been doing a wonderful job!

Last edited by shaak ti on Thu May 26, 2011 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group Fanfic!   Group Fanfic! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Group Fanfic!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next