Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jedi~Chick's Fanfic

Go down 
+6
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Leia Organa
Rex'sgirl
Savage'sGirl13
Amaranthine
Jedi~Chick
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

Jedi~Chick's Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Jedi~Chick's Fanfic   Jedi~Chick's Fanfic Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:03 pm

Ok, Nutmeg and I wrote this after a dream she had. I'll go ahead and post it, and I want to know what you think!!!

Here goes!!!
Full Summary: When Obi-Wan and Anakin crash land on the planet Shili, they discover a certain Force sensitive native named Ahsoka. The little girl leads the Jedi on a crazy mission that takes them halfway across the galaxy! This tells of their adventures! AU of Anakin and Obi-Wan finding Ahsoka instead of Plo Koon

Characters: Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Ahsoka Tano
Genre: Friendship, Adventure, Humor

Author's Note: Written by Jedi~Chick and her sister Nutmeg. Based off of Nutmeg's dream. In this story, Anakin is about 16, and Obi-Wan is.....Oldish. Ahsoka is only 4 1/2, and a bit hyper/crazy. Remember, she's little!! This story is a MAJOR work in progress and we're making the ages different than reality. (Or however real a fantasy story can be!! LOL!) This is fairly AU. Enjoy!!!!

Chapter 1

*Boom, Crash!* "Anakin!!!" Obi-Wan yelled in exasperation, "WHAT?!?" Anakin replied, "I'm right here, you DON'T have to YELL!!!!" Obi-Wan rolled his eyes in annoyance and said, "You are going to get us killed!!!!" Anakin put on a cocky grin and stated, "Not today master!!!" and then zoomed the ship around an asteroid avoiding blasts from a pirate cruiser. "I Told you I'd out run 'em!!" He said proudly. "Yes," Obi-Wan said with sarcasm, "you did outrun them....after you lost our stabilizer engines!!!" Anakin sighed and muttered under his breath, "Well, I ALMOST outran them!" Obi-Wan pointed to a small screen on the ship's dashboard. "What's that?" he asked. "Not good." Anakin said slowly, and then said, practically yelling in Obi-Wan's ear, "WE ARE GOING TO CRASH!" Obi-Wan made his way to an escape pod, closely followed by Anakin and yelled at his Padawan, "This is why I HATE flying!!!" His voice was almost drowned out from all the warning signals in the ship, but Anakin replied, "Why do you think I'm the pilot? Somebody's got to give you a good ride once in a while!!!!"

*10 minutes later on Shili....*
"Such a lovely landing Anakin, bravo!" Obi-Wan stated, his voice dripping with sarcasm. Anakin rolled his eyes and said, equally as sarcastic, "Why thank you Master, I really do try." Anakin stood up, climbed out of the escape pod, and brushed himself off. "Well what do you suppose we do now?" he asked, looking at Obi-Wan for suggestions. Obi-Wan shrugged and then looked in confusion at something directly behind Anakin. "What?" Anakin asked, and then spun around. "AH!!!!" He yelled, surprised at the sight before him. A little girl, probably only a few years old, maybe four, stood almost underneath him. She was tiny, a native species from the planet Shili, a Togruta. She had orange skin, white markings on her face, and small blue and white striped head tails. "What, no, WHO, are you?" Anakin asked in surprise. "Soka!" the little girl said in a her high pitched four year old voice. "Huh?" Anakin said, taking a step away from the tiny being. The little girl followed him and stated slowly, "AH....SO.....KA!!!!!" Obi-Wan bent down next to the girl and looked her in the eye. "Ahsoka? Is that right?" The little girl nodded excitedly and then reached for something on Obi-Wan's belt. "SHINY!!!!!" She squealed reaching for his lightsaber. "Oh, no, this isn't for you little one." he said, blocking her touch. "MINE!" Ahsoka said defiantly and Obi-Wan lifted her up and away from his lightsaber. Anakin rolled his eyes in the way only a teenager could, and groaned, "We do not need another pathetic life form Master, put it back where you found it." Obi-Wan chuckled and said, "I said the same about you Anakin, when Qui-Gon first found you. The least we can do is take the little girl home." Anakin groaned again and muttered, "Fine, but I'm going to comm the temple to get us off this rock!" Obi-Wan looked at the little girl and said to her, "Ahsoka, where do you live? Do you know you're way?" Ahsoka nodded vigorously and then leaped from Obi-Wan's arms. She bolted into the dense forest and kept on running until she came to a small clearing in the middle of the forest. Anakin trudged behind as Obi-Wan jogged to keep up with the quick four year old. "Home!" Ahsoka said, pointing at a rock covered with vines. Obi-Wan lifted an eyebrow in confusion and said, "That's a rock Ahsoka, where do you sleep? Where is your house?" The little girl grinned and pulled back the vines. Inside was a small cave. The top was covered in vines and the walls were rock. There was a small grass patch that Obi-Wan assumed was a bed, and in the corner was a pile of rocks with faces on them. And one doll. Ahsoka ran picked up the doll, which was a mini togruta and was very worn, and hugged it tightly. Obi-Wan and Anakin stepped inside the small cave, which was just tall enough for them to stand up in. Obi-Wan knelt beside Ahsoka and asked gently, "Is this where you live? Do you have a family youngling?" Ahsoka looked thoughtful, staring at her rocks and doll and then said, "No." then she walked over to Anakin and pulled on his robe. "Ashli" she said, handing him the doll. "Ashli say hi," And she made the little doll wave it's hand at Anakin. Anakin's face softened for a moment, dropping the moody teenager act and smiling at the sweet four year old. Obi-Wan smiled too, as Anakin sat down in Ahsoka's "house" at the little girl's urging. She showed him each rock, and told him it's name. Anakin had a lapful of rocks and one doll by the time Ahsoka started to play with him. Obi-Wan wanted to laugh at the scene, it was really cute, but his mind was reeling. "Why does this youngling have no family? What happened to them? Why is she not with a tribe or neighbor? And I feel the Force radiating from her, is she a Force Sensitive?" Obi-Wan became lost in his thoughts as Anakin became lost in a game. A game that involved a bunch of rocks, one doll and a four year old girl. Wink

So that was chapter one!!!!!! I hope you like it!!!! More to come!!!! Give me feedback, I'd love to hear what you think! Did you like the name of Ahsoka's dolly? Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Jedi~Chick's Fanfic   Jedi~Chick's Fanfic Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:11 pm

I think you posted this twice. I deleted the duplicate post, is that okay with you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
Savage'sGirl13

Savage'sGirl13

PostSubject: Re: Jedi~Chick's Fanfic   Jedi~Chick's Fanfic Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:53 pm

I loved it!!!!!! That was really good! Do you have chapter 2? celebrate awesome
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: Jedi~Chick's Fanfic   Jedi~Chick's Fanfic Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:24 pm

I love it!!!! Will you write more and post it here!!! It was so good and sweet! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fangirlonthefarm.blogspot.com/
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: Jedi~Chick's Fanfic   Jedi~Chick's Fanfic Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:26 am

Amaranthine: Yeah, that's fine. I didn't mean too, SORRY! Smile

Savage's Girl: I'm glad you liked it!!!!! Chapter 2 is a work in progress, my sister and I are working on it. Smile

Rex'sGirl: Thanks!!!! I will continue to post it here. I'm glad you liked it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: Jedi~Chick's Fanfic   Jedi~Chick's Fanfic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:39 pm

Naaaaaawwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it! So adorable! Can't wait for chapter two! yodasmile

-Leia <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.organamajor.blogspot.com/
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: Jedi~Chick's Fanfic   Jedi~Chick's Fanfic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:40 pm

Thanks Leia!!!! My sister and I will be working on it tonight....we've got some CRAZY and incredibly cute things going on in our fanfiction minds!!!!! LOL! Wink
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: Jedi~Chick's Fanfic   Jedi~Chick's Fanfic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:46 pm

That's great, Jedi~Chick! yodasmile

-Leia <3
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: Jedi~Chick's Fanfic   Jedi~Chick's Fanfic Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:13 pm

Here's Chapter 2!!!! Enjoy!!!! WARNING! Major Cuteness Will Occur in this Chapter!!!!!!!!

Chapter 2
Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN STAR WARS!!!!! (And this is all from the minds of me and my sister!!)

Anakin, Obi-Wan and Ahsoka walked aimlessly through the dense forests of Shili, looking for any signs of life or Togruta tribes. "Come along now," Obi-Wan said, "It's getting dark....we should take Ahsoka back to her home." Anakin nodded and said to Ahsoka, "Come on Youngling." Ahsoka's blue eyes flashed and she said angrily, "NO. NOT Younglin', me big. Me not goin. Too tired." She stopped moving and sat down in the middle of the path, making Anakin groan in frustration. "I said, Come ON Ahsoka, we are leaving....Now." he said to the indignant four years old. The little girl's eyes flashed again, this time with an idea. She popped up and leapt onto Anakin, clinging to his waist, not letting go. Anakin looked desperately at Obi-Wan, but found no help as his Master was laughing his head off. Anakin awkwardly pried Ahsoka off of him and carried her in his strong arms. Smiling up at him, she began to play with his Padawan's braid that dangled down Anakin's shoulder. She fiddled with it, twisting it in her fingers as the two Jedi walked back toward Ahsoka's cave. By the time they finally reached the cave, Ahsoka was asleep on Anakin's shoulder, his braid still in her little hands. While Ahsoka slept on her grass mat, Anakin and Obi-Wan discussed their next steps outside her cave. "We need a ship Master, I am NOT staying here." Anakin said quietly to Obi-Wan, who answered, "I know Anakin, but can't you feel the Force in this Youngling? She's very strong." Anakin raised his eyebrow at Obi-Wan and said, "You just noticed?" Obi-Wan sighed in annoyance with his Padawan, and then said to him, "Don't you have a Midi-Chlorian tester in your pack? We can use that to test her blood tomorrow. If she is as high as I think she is, we'll take her with us." Anakin looked at Obi-Wan with a confused expression in his eyes. "Take her with us? Master, what if she doesn't want to come with us? What if she wants to stay here?" Obi-Wan looked sympathetically at Anakin, he knew that Anakin was probably thinking about his own decision to leave his mother and join the Order. Obi-Wan replied gently, "If she doesn't want to leave, we won't make her." then changing the topic Obi-Wan asked, "Did you comm the Temple?" Anakin frowned, "No signals here. I couldn't even get coordinates through, just static." Obi-Wan frowned too and said, "Well that sure complicates things. Maybe we can find a ship or something. Perhaps Ahsoka knows of something we can use." Anakin looked at his Master skeptically and replied to his statement, "Master, she is just a kid! She's probably only three or four!" Obi-Wan smiled knowingly and said, "Oh, I think that she is much smarter than you give her credit for. She's quite full of surprises."

*The Next Morning....*

Anakin woke up the next morning surprised to find that Ahsoka wasn't on her mat. Anakin and Obi-Wan slept in the cave with the little girl, to watch over her and to stay out of the way of any late night predators on Shili that the Jedi didn't know of. Anakin looked at Obi-Wan, who was still sleeping, and then suddenly felt Ahsoka next to him. She was curled up next to Anakin, holding his Padawan braid. Anakin gently pulled Ahsoka's tiny hands off of his braid and then sat up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. Ahsoka awoke as well and crawled over to Anakin, sitting in his lap, dragging her doll behind her. Ahsoka started talking to Anakin, "Ashli like you," she stated, staring at her doll. "Ashli want your name." she said, looking expectantly up at Anakin, who narrowed his eyes realizing that neither Obi-Wan nor he had told the little girl their names. "I'm Anakin Skywalker, and...." Ahsoka cut him off and said "Skyguy. You Skyguy! Him?" she said, pointing to Obi-Wan when she said, "Him?". Anakin grinned at his new nickname and said looking at Obi-Wan who was rolling over in his sleep, "That's my Master, Obi-Wan Kenobi. He's a..." Once again, Ahsoka cut him off, curiously saying, "Obi? He Obi? Me see you 'fore, but not Obi." Anakin looked quizzically at the little girl and was about to ask Ahsoka what she meant by "see you before," when Obi-Wan woke up. "Mornin' Obi!" Ahsoka shrilled clambering over to Obi-Wan's lap. "Good Morning Ahsoka, Anakin." he said, and then looking at Ahsoka asked her, "Did you sleep well?" Ahsoka grinned and said, "Oh Yes. I next to Skyguy, he sound funny when sleepin!" she started giggling and Obi-Wan raised his eyebrows at Anakin who just shrugged. He was not going to admit Obi-Wan how much he was beginning to like this little girl.

That was Chapter 2!!!!!!! I hope y'all liked it!!! More to come! Up next....
They find a ship,
Anakin has to comfort Ahsoka,
Ahsoka finds a need for speed,
Wet water,
and Ahsoka discovers how good food other than forest growth tastes!!! LOL!

I'll update as soon as possible, but it probably won't be for a while. Thank you girls for liking and reading it!!!! I promise to keep writing with my sister!!! Very Happy

ewok shaakti grinning
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Jedi~Chick's Fanfic   Jedi~Chick's Fanfic Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:32 pm

I love it! Ahsoka is so cute in it! Great job, I can't wait for more!
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: Jedi~Chick's Fanfic   Jedi~Chick's Fanfic Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:18 pm

I love the new chapter, Jedi~Chick!!! grinning Can't wait for chapter three!

-Leia <3
Back to top Go down
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

Location : -Working along side Ashley Eckstein in star wars the clone wars!!! (I wish! lol)

PostSubject: Re: Jedi~Chick's Fanfic   Jedi~Chick's Fanfic Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:29 pm

It made me cry just thinking that that was what it might have been if Annie didn't turn to the dark side and was a true father to Leia!
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: Jedi~Chick's Fanfic   Jedi~Chick's Fanfic Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:01 am

Awwwww!!! I didn't even think about that!!! I hoped you liked it! Now I'm gonna think of Leia when I write it! Wink New Chapter, soon to come!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

Location : -Working along side Ashley Eckstein in star wars the clone wars!!! (I wish! lol)

PostSubject: Re: Jedi~Chick's Fanfic   Jedi~Chick's Fanfic Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:06 am

Thanks u can't wait!!
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: Jedi~Chick's Fanfic   Jedi~Chick's Fanfic Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:37 am

Jedi~Chick wrote:
Awwwww!!! I didn't even think about that!!! I hoped you liked it! Now I'm gonna think of Leia when I write it! Wink New Chapter, soon to come!!! Very Happy

LOL! Razz I thought you were talking about me! Then I was like ohhhh the REAL Leia! Then I'm like, but I'M the real Leia! winkyoda Leia's like my second name. I wouldn't be suprised if Winter started calling me it. Razz Anyways can't wait for the next chapter, Jedi~Chick!!!

-Leia <3
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: Jedi~Chick's Fanfic   Jedi~Chick's Fanfic Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:06 pm

Alright Everyone!!!! Chapter 3 is here!!!!! Very Happy Sorry it took so long, my sister and I didn't have a chance to write!! Smile In this chapter, not everything I said came true.....I ended up spliting that into two chapters. A cute Anakin and Ahsoka scene is in this chapter though. Smile I thought it turned out cute....you all decide! Wink Enjoy!!!!!

Chapter 3
Obi-Wan was surprised. The little girl, Ahsoka was incredibly smart for a child so young. She had found them a ship, and even showed Anakin what was wrong with it. Anakin said that he would be able to fix the ship by the end of the day, letting them takeoff either tonight or tomorrow morning. Ahsoka wanted to go with them, she made that clear. She told Obi-Wan privately that she didn’t just want to come, she needed to come. She dreamt that she would go with Anakin everywhere. Obi-Wan recalled their conversation….

“Thank you Ahsoka for finding us a ship. Anakin will have it fixed in no time.” He had said. Ahsoka looked up at him and said, “I come with.” She said it as a statement, not a question. “Of course young one, if you want to join us, then absolutely you may come.” Ahsoka seemed to think it over and said, “I coming. Dreams say go. Dreams say I stay with Skyguy. He special Obi. He special.” Then she turned away to pack up her rocks and dolly in a small bundle.

Obi-Wan had been mulling over her words for quite some time. “Dreams say stay with Skyguy. He special Obi, he special.” What did she mean? He knew that Anakin was the Chosen One, but how did Ahsoka know that? Or did she even know that??? He had a lot of thinking to do….

Obi-Wan decided it was time to see what little Ahsoka’s Midi-Chlorian count was. He retrieved the Chlorian counter from Anakin’s pack and then went off to find Ahsoka. She was still in her cave, packing and re-packing her rocks. “Ahsoka,” he said gently, “Can I see your hand a moment?” Ahsoka looked up and giggled. “Okie Dokie Obi!” she said, holding out her left hand for Obi-Wan to see. Before she knew what was happening, Obi-Wan had pricked the little girl’s arm and got a sample of her blood. Feeling the needle prick, Ahsoka’s eyes widened and then she screamed at the top of her lungs. Then in tears, she fled the cave with her doll in tow. She kept running until she reached Anakin and the ship he was working on. Still crying, she ran to him and sat down right in front of him, screaming and yelling. “Uh….Ahsoka, what’s wrong?” Anakin asked. “Calm down, it’s ok, little one. Just calm down.” He tried to comfort her by patting her head, but Ahsoka, still crying, grabbed his arm tightly not letting go. Anakin lifted Ahsoka into his arms, after checking that Obi-Wan wasn’t around, and began to rock her from side to side, calming her down and telling her, “Shhhh, you’re okay. Tell me what happened. You’ll be okay.” Sniffling, Ahsoka moaned, “Obi sticked me! He put the pointy thing in my arm!!!! Now I’m sad!” She pointed to her arm, which had a small bubble of blood on it, and Anakin wiped it away. Taking a bandage from his first-aid kit that he kept in his Tunic pocket, he placed it gently on Ahsoka’s arm. Ahsoka looked up at him with watery eyes. “Kiss it.” She said, pointing again to her arm. “Make it better!” Anakin glancing around again, pressed his lips quickly to Ahsoka’s bandage. “there.” He said. “Now you’re better right?” She nodded and then said, “Me help?” Anakin smiled and said to her, “Sure, go grab that hydrospanner.” Smiling brightly, Ahsoka grabbed the tool and brought it to Anakin. He took her tiny hands in his, and then showed her how to use the tool. Together, they put the finishing touches on the ship.

New chapter soon to come!!! My sister and I will be working on it tomorrow, so hopefully it will be sooner rather than later that we get it up!! Wink Enjoy!
Next chapter....
Our favorite Characters are cold....
Ahsoka takes over piloting.
Obi-Wan and Anakin have a heart to heart talk....
Ahsoka stilll loves Anakin!!! Very Happy LOL!
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Jedi~Chick's Fanfic   Jedi~Chick's Fanfic Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:18 pm

Marvelous, darling! Just marvelous!
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Jedi~Chick's Fanfic   Jedi~Chick's Fanfic Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:00 pm

awwwwww! It was so sweet!!!!!!!!! I love it! Ahsoka is so adorable! Great job!
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

PostSubject: Re: Jedi~Chick's Fanfic   Jedi~Chick's Fanfic Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:16 pm

I LOVED it it just seems so much like what Annie would have been like with Leia I love it! So sweet!! Gota love Ahsoka:)
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: Jedi~Chick's Fanfic   Jedi~Chick's Fanfic Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:00 am

Thanks girls!!! Very Happy I'm glad y'all liked it! My sister and I will be working on it again tonight....so expect Chapter 4 by either later today or tomorrow. Smile Thanks for reading everyone!!!!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

PostSubject: Re: Jedi~Chick's Fanfic   Jedi~Chick's Fanfic Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:52 am

You are TOTALY welcom:)
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: Jedi~Chick's Fanfic   Jedi~Chick's Fanfic Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:09 pm

AAAAHHHHHH!!!!! Adorable!!! grinning

-Leia <3
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Jedi~Chick's Fanfic   Jedi~Chick's Fanfic Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:13 pm

I love it, I can't wait for the next chapter! Whenever I read books about teenage Anakin, they never show the side of him that you bring out so well, I love reading about him being so sweet with little Ahsoka. Now I strongly believe that Anakin and Obi-Wan found Ahsoka and not Plo-Koon. Wink Great job! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Jedi~Chick's Fanfic   Jedi~Chick's Fanfic Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:42 pm

yes, i love how you bring out anakins sweet side! anakin
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: Jedi~Chick's Fanfic   Jedi~Chick's Fanfic Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:54 pm

Thanks Shaak Ti!!! Very Happy That's so nice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jedi~Chick's Fanfic   Jedi~Chick's Fanfic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jedi~Chick's Fanfic
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next