Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who are your favorite Star Wars authors?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

Who are your favorite Star Wars authors? Empty
PostSubject: Who are your favorite Star Wars authors?   Who are your favorite Star Wars authors? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 9:42 pm

Who are some of your favorite Star Wars authors?
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite Star Wars authors?   Who are your favorite Star Wars authors? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 4:29 pm

I don't think anyone will ever beat Matthew Stover for me. His writing is absolutely beautiful and the way he wrote the ROTS novel was stunning.

I like Jude Watson, but her characterization of Anakin annoys me to no end. I hate how she tried to make Ferus Olin the high and mighty character, even though I do like Ferus in The Last of the Jedi.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite Star Wars authors?   Who are your favorite Star Wars authors? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 9:40 pm

Jude Watson because her Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon were spot on, I love how she wrote Obi-Wan's relationships with Anakin and Qui-Gon, she really showed how GOOD the Jedi are, she had amazing plot lines, gave the best diversity out of all the SW authors, and gave me my second favorite Star Wars character (Siri Tachi) and one of my top two favorite pairings (Obi-Wan/Siri)

Matthew Stover is amazing and needs to win all the awards. That is all.

Kevin J. Anderson and Rebecca Moesta (and Nancy Richardson)

Drew Karpyshyn

Karen Miller (sometimes)
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite Star Wars authors?   Who are your favorite Star Wars authors? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who are your favorite Star Wars authors?
Page 1 of 1