Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your favorite Star Wars movie?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

What is your favorite Star Wars movie? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite Star Wars movie?   What is your favorite Star Wars movie? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 9:39 pm

What is your favorite Star Wars movie, and why? How would you rank all of the movies?
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Star Wars movie?   What is your favorite Star Wars movie? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 8:42 pm

Okay, so I haven't really seen these movies in a while (I know, I know, I'm ashamed too), so I can't really give an accurate rank-list right now. My dad, sister, and I are planning sometime soon to start watching the OT so we can see it before Episode VII comes out. We would've done the whole saga, but I had the idea recently and my dad doesn't want to cram all 6 movies in a few months since he gets "movie-series tired" very easily (It's actually kinda ridiculous how easily tired he gets of watching a particular movie series... and also of repeat viewings. With some movies, he has to wait years before he'll want to watch them again). If I had to give a list solely based on memory (which will probably change both when I watch the OT again and once TFA comes out), then I'd say I like them in this order:

OT:
Empire Strikes Back
A New Hope
Return of the Jedi

PT:
Revenge of the Sith
*sigh* Tie between Attack of the Clones & The Phantom Menace... I haven't seen these movies in a while, so I can't really decide the better/worse of the two, though I do have my reasons for both of them being near the bottom

And finally...
The Clone Wars movie (would've been better as a opening multi-part arc in the show, though at least it got people's attention in the first place and, obviously, the show got better)

Again, I think I would need to see all the movies again in order to make a legitimate ranking and have clear answers to why I rank them that way.
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Star Wars movie?   What is your favorite Star Wars movie? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 9:37 pm

It's ok, I haven't seen them in a while either. I usually rewatch movies only when they're on tv unless it's a special occasion. When I have the free time I tend to watch movies I've never seen before. I do plan on doing a marathon of all of the movies around Thanksgiving, though.

Nice order! Clone Wars would be at the bottom for me too, but I still consider it more as part of the show than an actual Star Wars movie.

My list goes:
Return of the Jedi
Empire Strikes Back
Revenge of the Sith
tie between A New Hope and The Phantom Menace
Attack of the Clones
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Star Wars movie?   What is your favorite Star Wars movie? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 3:49 pm

HAPPY STAR WARS DAY!!!

May the 4th be with you!
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Star Wars movie?   What is your favorite Star Wars movie? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite Star Wars movie?
Page 1 of 1