Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Star Wars Rebels Discussion

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

General Star Wars Rebels Discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Star Wars Rebels Discussion   General Star Wars Rebels Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 11:04 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: General Star Wars Rebels Discussion   General Star Wars Rebels Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 9:41 pm

Who's seen "Legacy"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: General Star Wars Rebels Discussion   General Star Wars Rebels Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 1:47 pm

Ooh, 107 Facts about Star Wars Rebels!

Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: General Star Wars Rebels Discussion   General Star Wars Rebels Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 10:43 pm

Oh nice!! I love those videos!
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: General Star Wars Rebels Discussion   General Star Wars Rebels Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 4:19 pm

So, guess who finally got around to watching Season 2 of Rebels?

I'm pretty happy with this season so far. They're doing a good job of developing the characters more and I LOVE the dynamic between the team and the clones, especially Kanan and Rex. It's doing a good job of building up to something too; I don't know what exactly that something is but I'm assuming it's probably an Ahsoka/Vader duel, which we definitely need to see. The past two episodes especially did a good job with playing on the emotions of the characters.

I get what you guys mean about some of the episodes feeling kind of filler-ish, but the Clone Wars was that way when it first started. I feel like it's just part of the build up. I have a feeling we're in for the real intense stuff when the show comes back.

Edit: Also, I forgot to mention I love the Seventh Sister! She's so fascinating!
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: General Star Wars Rebels Discussion   General Star Wars Rebels Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 9:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: General Star Wars Rebels Discussion   General Star Wars Rebels Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 9:40 pm

The excitement is real!!

General Star Wars Rebels Discussion - Page 3 1962zb5pr5w89gif
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: General Star Wars Rebels Discussion   General Star Wars Rebels Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 5:47 am

I figured this was going to happen eventually!!! I'm so excited!
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: General Star Wars Rebels Discussion   General Star Wars Rebels Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 2:31 pm

Starwarsartist wrote:
I figured this was going to happen eventually!!! I'm so excited!

I figured it was going to happen, but I didn't think it'd happen so soon. I thought it wouldn't be until near the end of the series. I always imagined that they wouldn't meet Leia until right before the beginning of ANH so it'd be like a bookend or something. But I'm glad it's happening now!

EDIT (a few minutes later): Just saw the StarWars.com article about this episode and it says: "Set roughly three years before the events of A New Hope, Leia is introduced as a young leader on her way to becoming the strong, more resolute character portrayed in the original trilogy."

So, time seems to be moving faster in the SW universe than I thought. I thought that (unless the show was going to be slower with time like TCW) since the show started 5 years before ANH, I thought it'd be now 4 years before ANH with next season being 3 years before ANH... guess not...
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: General Star Wars Rebels Discussion   General Star Wars Rebels Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 3:46 pm

*POINTS*
*SCREAMS*

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: General Star Wars Rebels Discussion   General Star Wars Rebels Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 4:34 pm

Starwarsartist wrote:

*POINTS*
*SCREAMS*

*breathes deeply and smiles hugely while watching the entire trailer, taking in every awesome moment of the trailer* *pauses afterward*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I know that there's no gif in the entire world that perfectly sums up how excited I am, but I'm gonna try!)

General Star Wars Rebels Discussion - Page 3 Jeremy-Renner   General Star Wars Rebels Discussion - Page 3 Im-So-Happy-Screaming-GIF   General Star Wars Rebels Discussion - Page 3 Elf   General Star Wars Rebels Discussion - Page 3 Giphy   General Star Wars Rebels Discussion - Page 3 Friends1   General Star Wars Rebels Discussion - Page 3 Tumblr_nh9l9r0YUX1tge8hro1_500
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: General Star Wars Rebels Discussion   General Star Wars Rebels Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 8:03 pm

What was your favourite part?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: General Star Wars Rebels Discussion   General Star Wars Rebels Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 6:01 pm

Starwarsartist wrote:
What was your favourite part?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: General Star Wars Rebels Discussion   General Star Wars Rebels Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 7:02 pm

I was not expecting any of that. Holy crap!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: General Star Wars Rebels Discussion   General Star Wars Rebels Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 5:47 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: General Star Wars Rebels Discussion   General Star Wars Rebels Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 6:35 pm

I'm planning on tagging spoilers on tumblr till after the episodes come out, but we've all seen it here, I think, so it should be okay to stop using spoiler blocks.

I don't think Vader is going to kill Ahsoka. I don't think he'll be able to. Yes, he did kill Obi-Wan as soon as he had the opportunity, but right now, he doesn't hate Ahsoka like that. He had twenty years to build up his hatred of Obi-Wan, he actively wanted him dead. He (sort of) killed Padme because he couldn't control his anger, but he loved her and that was an accident.

Besides, Palpatine doesn't want her dead. He wants her alive so she can lead them to other surviving Jedi. I think, if anything, we're going to end the season with Ahsoka imprisoned on coruscant. They hyped up Ahsoka's return so much, I don't think they're done with her after one season.
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: General Star Wars Rebels Discussion   General Star Wars Rebels Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 8:01 pm

allishmalli wrote:
Okay, now that the duel between Vader and Ahsoka has been revealed in this trailer, I feel like now is a good time to bring up a difficult question.... Do y'all think Ahsoka will survive the duel with Vader? I honestly don't know.

Actually, the real question (which is sort of the same question, just from a different perspective) is... do y'all think Dave and his team plan to keep Ahsoka alive ? I honestly don't know. *Sigh*

Starwarsartist wrote:
I don't think Vader is going to kill Ahsoka. I don't think he'll be able to. Yes, he did kill Obi-Wan as soon as he had the opportunity, but right now, he doesn't hate Ahsoka like that. He had twenty years to build up his hatred of Obi-Wan, he actively wanted him dead. He (sort of) killed Padme because he couldn't control his anger, but he loved her and that was an accident.

Besides, Palpatine doesn't want her dead. He wants her alive so she can lead them to other surviving Jedi. I think, if anything, we're going to end the season with Ahsoka imprisoned on coruscant. They hyped up Ahsoka's return so much, I don't think they're done with her after one season.

Good points, SWA. I think I mostly agree with you, though I'm not 100% convinced that Ahsoka will survive.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: General Star Wars Rebels Discussion   General Star Wars Rebels Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 3:48 pm

That's a very good perspective, SWA.

I was pretty convinced Vader would kill her, but now I'm not sure. Maybe eventually, but you're right, it would be a waste to hype up her return then immediately kill her off. Plus the crew knows how popular she is with fans.
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: General Star Wars Rebels Discussion   General Star Wars Rebels Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 12:51 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: General Star Wars Rebels Discussion   General Star Wars Rebels Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:50 pm

So... how's everyone liking what's happening so far in Rebels?

... ...

Okay, now that the obligatory question is out of the way, I found a theory today on the internet that I found interesting:

What do y'all think about the theory?
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: General Star Wars Rebels Discussion   General Star Wars Rebels Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 5:20 am

Oh, I definitely believe that the Grand Inquisitor was a Temple Guard. It's the only thing that makes sense. Do I think all the current Inquisitors were Temple Guards? No. The Seventh Sister would have been way too young to be a Temple Guard at the time of Order 66. I, personally, think Palpatine went through with his plan in Children of the Force and kidnapped a bunch of Force Sensitive children to train throughout the years and those are some of the younger Inquisitors. It's possible that the Inquisitors went on to become the Knights of Ren, but I have no idea.

Did you guys watch the latest Rebels ep? What did you think?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: General Star Wars Rebels Discussion   General Star Wars Rebels Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 2:56 pm

I've only been able to watch the last week's eps the day the new eps airs. And I've freaked several times.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: General Star Wars Rebels Discussion   General Star Wars Rebels Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 5:43 pm

GeneralSnips wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Starwarsartist wrote:
Did you guys watch the latest Rebels ep? What did you think?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by allishmalli on Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: General Star Wars Rebels Discussion   General Star Wars Rebels Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 9:40 pm

Anyone see last night's episode?

EDIT: (03-09-16): Yes, I did (just now) take off the "Spoilers" since SWA didn't have hers on.

Okay, I'm going to go through this with bullet points. Because HOLY CRAP, there's a lot to talk about.

• YES!!! It's so good to hear Matt Lanter's voice (as Anakin) again.

• I find that Anakin's design still looks a bit off to me, but maybe I'm still just used to his TCW design.

• Ezra says, "I've watched these recordings to help me with my own saber training." Um... Dave... WHY THE HECK DIDN'T WE GET TO SEE EZRA FINDING ANAKIN'S TEACHING HOLOGRAM THINGS AND START USING THEM!!! THAT WOULD'VE BEEN SO COOL TO SEE AND AN AWESOME LITTLE REVEAL FOR THE AUDIENCE!!! UGH!!!

• Ahsoka says, "The last time I saw him, he was rushing off to save the Chancellor." HOLY CRAP!!! THEY MET AGAIN AFTER SHE LEFT!!! *starts squealing* *expression turns sour* Too bad we never got to see that... *eyes at Disney*

• If the Inquisitors got the Temple open at the end of the episode and Ezra helped Kanan get it open in Season 1 (even though he wasn't an official Jedi Padawan yet), why couldn't Ahsoka help get the temple open? Was it just her self-doubt since she left?

• Cool, they brought Frank Oz back for this episode. Though I wonder why they couldn't get him for TCW... sure, Yoda shows up more in TCW which might put a damper on Frank Oz's schedule, but was he even doing anything back in 2008 (as opposed to today when he has to voice Miss Piggy on that ABC Muppet Show)?

• I wonder if Ezra will temporarily turn to the Dark Side at some point *knocks on wood*

• That moment with Anakin basically showing Ahsoka that he's Vader was really sad and moving...

• Looks like the theory that the Grand Inquisitor was a Temple Guard has been proven correct!

• Yay! Kanan's officially a Jedi Knight now!!!

• Hmm... I wonder what happened when all the Temple Guards converged on the Inquisitors...

• I wonder if Ahsoka will ever tell Kanan (probably not Ezra) that Anakin turned into Vader.

• I'm NOT looking forward to the next episode; it's obviously filler, and its about Chopper. In SW TV shows, droid episodes are always weaker than the others, and I already don't like Chopper; I don't need an entire episode revolving around him.

So, those are my thoughts on the episode, what did y'all think?

Last edited by allishmalli on Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: General Star Wars Rebels Discussion   General Star Wars Rebels Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 12:27 am

I would just like to take this moment to say that Yoda's Rebels design is hideous.

Okay, moving on.

This was such a good episode, I really loved it. Kanan is a Jedi Knight! According to Rebels Recon the visions were at least party Yoda's doing, so in a way, it was Yoda who Knighted Kanan and that makes me really happy. Also I'm pretty certain they're paving the way for Dark!Ezra, which makes me less happy.

I decided to record my reaction to the Anakin scenes, so that's here if anyone wants to watch it.

Also... I'm getting genuinely worried about Ahsoka. I don't think they're going to kill her off, because she is a really important character and they made a big deal about bringing her onto the show in the first place, but like... what if??? We're talking about my favourite fictional character of all time here. I've loved her since I was twelve years old and if they kill her off a month before my eighteenth birthday I don't even know what I'm going to do haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Star Wars Rebels Discussion   General Star Wars Rebels Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Star Wars Rebels Discussion
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next