Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Go down 
+7
GeneralSnips
Lillian~Skye
Kayla
jedispork
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
geek4God
shaak ti
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 5:30 pm

I agree... it would be better for them to be "just friends" for now, but I wouldn't mind if they ended up together later Smile

Sometimes half the fun of an OTP is that they're canon without actually being canon... you know what I mean?
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:25 am

I think that having an actual Fitzsimmons relationship right now on the show seems to early for getting them together, unless if they were to almost-immmediately break up or something. The "will-they-won't-they" type of relationship seems to work for other TV shows on currently, even though it seems a bit cliche now that multiple shows use this technique. 
I think that before they get together, there needs to be a lot of character development and character progression. Character development and character progression are the two key things that successful TV couples have and are essential for people to keep watching the show, even if the couple doesn't get together in the end.
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 4:22 pm

The season finale is on Tuesday and I am so not ready

Also Ward dropped Fitzsimmons in the ocean so I kind of hate him now.
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 11:05 am

I just watched the finale and OMG i can't wait for next season!!
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 12:23 pm

Glad you enjoyed the season finale! Very Happy I agree, it was amazing- I was really impressed. Can't wait for season 2!! Very Happy This show just keeps getting better and better.
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:28 am

none of this is new, but she is adorable and we need more SHIELD, so yeah, Ming-Na Wen interview Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 7:53 pm

She seems like such a fun actor to be around! :DI'd like to work with her some day(also, did you all know that she is the voice of Mulan?).
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:01 pm

I would sooo love to work with her! And yeah, that's so cool!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:21 pm

I finally caught up, and the finale was amazing! I can't wait for new episodes to start! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:38 pm

Well, we won't have to wait too much longer until the next season starts, unlike some shows on TV (*annoyed tone* Downton Abbey, I'm looking at you).
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 9:10 pm

This season has gotten off to a great start!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 9:20 pm

I can't wait! I watch it through Hulu, so I probably won't see it until Thursday, but it looks like it's going to be super cool!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 12:04 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 10:07 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 12:00 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 2:21 am

There's a con on here right now and J August Richards (who's Deathlok on the show) had a panel today (with a couple other Whedonverse actors). It was really interesting what he had to say about Mike Peterson, and how he doesn't really view him as a superhero or anything because what he does, he does for his son and he thinks that any parent would do the same. It's a neat perspective, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 8:28 pm

what does everyone think of the season so far? I like it, I think it's good and the characters' arcs are interesting. My only problem is that I feel slightly... removed from the characters now. I feel like they changed so much from the end of season 1 and we haven't been given enough explanation as to why.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 10:40 pm

I'm enjoying this season a lot more than I was enjoying last season! The episodes have been very exciting and intriguing. I do agree that I feel a bit removed from some of the characters (mainly Skye), but I think that will change once we get further into the season.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 6:12 am

I've been really enjoying the season so far! Very Happy Can't wait to see where the characters go from here! Smile
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 5:22 pm

GUUYYYYYSSSSS

As soon as they put Agents of SHIELD on Netflix I watched them all over a couple weeks, bought a couple episodes from season 2 that weren't saved on our DVR or on demand, then used the DVR and on demand for the rest, SO I'M COMPLETELY CAUGHT UP NOOOOWW SO I CAN COME ON HERE :DDDD

I love this show so much, guys, oh my gosh. My bbys <3
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 9:54 pm

AWESOME! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I love Agents of Shield!!!! Who are your favorites?

I love them all but I'm a Fitzsimmons kind of person XD Besides Coulson, of course.
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 10:46 pm

I can't pick a favorite XDDDD I love them all as well. I'd say Skye, FitzSimmons, and Coulson tie for first, and May is a close second. I used to like Ward a lot, but, naahh xD
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 3:17 am

I loooove Fitzsimmons, but they are being so utterly stupid right now. I kinda want to bash their heads together and yell, "communicate!"

I really love what they've been doing with Season 2 other than that though. I'm glad they're moving things along so quickly. I was pleasantly surprised at how they didn't drag out the carving symbols plotline, but now I'm kind of worried about how they'll top that. The mid-season finale is next week and then we get no episodes till March. If they leave it on a cliffhanger, I actually might die.
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 9:06 am

Things are difficult for them, yeah, but I think I get it. They do need to communicate, but they've both been through a lot; and because they aren't communicating, it kind of stretches it out because it's not really what they think XD (Basically I guess not communicating is a spiral because what you need to do is communicate but that's the only thing you don't wanna do! XD if only THAT weren't true XD)

Yeah, oh my gosh I'm gonna die NOT UNTIL MARRCCH?? xDDDD Well that's what I get for watching 1.4 seasons in 2 weeks xDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 3:41 pm

Haha, if you had juust waited a little longer you could have watched the series during the mid-season break!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Life and Stuff-
Jump to: