Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Mortis Trilogy *spoilers*

Go down 
+3
Winter Celchu27
Rex'sgirl
JediKnightGirl
7 posters
AuthorMessage
JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
JediKnightGirl

The Mortis Trilogy *spoilers* Empty
PostSubject: The Mortis Trilogy *spoilers*   The Mortis Trilogy *spoilers* Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:08 pm

A place to discuss the Mortis Trilogy episodes! *Be of caution, there probably will be spoilers*

*SPOILERS!!*

What that first episode awesome or what? It's my favorite of all time now! bounce Fake or not, Grown up Ahsoka was so dang gorgeous! And seeing Qui-Gon and Shmi! That was soooooo epic, I was dancing around and screaming!

dancechewy
Back to top Go down
http://adreamersgalaxy.blogspot.com/
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mortis Trilogy *spoilers*   The Mortis Trilogy *spoilers* Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:11 pm

I almost screamed when I saw older Ahsoka! Im getting a picture of her and drawing her!!! I could not believe that when I saw it!! Oh and Rex was in it!!!! EEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHPPPPPPPPPP! Is it just me or was Rex making the hottest faces! I hope there will be more Rex!!!!! This episode was so epic!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://fangirlonthefarm.blogspot.com/
JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
JediKnightGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mortis Trilogy *spoilers*   The Mortis Trilogy *spoilers* Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:21 pm

My reaction to grown up Ahsoka in easy to understand steps: 1.Huge Gasp Surprised 2.Screams Laughing 3.Freaking out, bad. Very Happy Wink Smile So was so gorgeous!!!!

I loved the eluding to Anakin's future. I even heard Vader's theme in the background. Seeing Qui-Gon and Shmi was epic! And how Anakin defeated Son and Daughter was sooo cool. And Obi-Wan was actually acting like himself, like in the movies. Both his and Anakin's personality are finally showing. I'm glad Rex was in it, he's gonna be in more in the future!

BTW! Me and my Mom have this ongoing thing about how Obi-Wan in TCW actually looks like Ewan McGregor ( Obi-Wan in movies) I figured it out this morning! New Obi has a shorter nose! But he is super handsome either way. *sighs* Wink

My mood right now : boom
Back to top Go down
http://adreamersgalaxy.blogspot.com/
Winter Celchu27

Winter Celchu27

PostSubject: Re: The Mortis Trilogy *spoilers*   The Mortis Trilogy *spoilers* Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:27 pm

I heard about the older Ahsoka!!!!!!! grinning I can't wait to see!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mortis Trilogy *spoilers*   The Mortis Trilogy *spoilers* Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:58 pm

Ahsoka was beautiful!!!! It was so cool to see her older!!! I just loved seeing her older!!! I totally freaked when I saw her!! Yay more Rexy!!!
Back to top Go down
http://fangirlonthefarm.blogspot.com/
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: The Mortis Trilogy *spoilers*   The Mortis Trilogy *spoilers* Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:06 pm

Oh wow, this episode was amazing! I loved seeing older Ahsoka shaakti she was really pretty. All the actors and acresses did a great job! And the animation was really pretty! I'm so scared for next episode though! affraid bounce I really hope Ahsoka doesn't turn evil shaakti
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Winter Celchu27

Winter Celchu27

PostSubject: Re: The Mortis Trilogy *spoilers*   The Mortis Trilogy *spoilers* Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:09 pm

I just saw the episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is best Star Wars I have EVER seen!!!!!!!! This was better then the MOVIE EVEN!!!!!!!

I am just in shock!!!!!!!

This so increditably ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better then the Savage episodes!!!!!!!

I am actually going to re-watch it again!!!!!!!

I am just so wowed!!!!!!! The voice acting was just shocking!!!!!!! I don't see how any other episode could be better!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Winter Celchu27

Winter Celchu27

PostSubject: Re: The Mortis Trilogy *spoilers*   The Mortis Trilogy *spoilers* Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:11 pm

Is it me or did Shimi look tons like Leia?
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: The Mortis Trilogy *spoilers*   The Mortis Trilogy *spoilers* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:47 am

I FLIPPED OUT!!!!!!!

I still can't talk, I was screaming SO loud!

I had to stay in my mom and dad's room during the show with my sister so we didn't make them go deaf with our screaming.

My reaction:
Opening Credits/Theme Song: affraid
Seeing Anakin on screen: affraid affraid
Seeing Shmi, Qui-Gon and the boy's reaction: affraid affraid affraid affraid
Seeing Grown Up Ahsoka: affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

This Episode was EPIC!!!!!!!! I was screaming my head off or yelling "OH MY GOSH" like the WHOLE TIME. My poor cousin, she heard me on the other side of the house!! LOL!

P.S. I still can't believe the whole Anakin seeing his mom/admitting his guilt and fears. I felt SO bad for him!!! I cried.....

P.P.S. I can NOT wait for next week!!!!! My sister and I were sobbing when we saw Ahsoka and Anakin fighting. My sister's like, "She better not STAY that way!!!!!" I was scream/crying the whole episode.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy grinning Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: The Mortis Trilogy *spoilers*   The Mortis Trilogy *spoilers* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:13 am

Actually, Jedi~Chick, while me and Winter were watching The Mortis episode, we kept looking at each other and saying whenever something certain happened, "I bet Jedi~Chick was screaming over that." XD

-Leia <3

Seriously? LOL!!! That's so sweet/funny!!!! You just made my day!! Very Happy
<3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.organamajor.blogspot.com/
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: The Mortis Trilogy *spoilers*   The Mortis Trilogy *spoilers* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:24 am

(no comment.)

Okay, I liked old ahsoka and evil ahsoka. Lots of ahsokas. And rex had about thirty seconds of screen time. I am disappointed. :(
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mortis Trilogy *spoilers*   The Mortis Trilogy *spoilers* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mortis Trilogy *spoilers*
Page 1 of 1