Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exciting Things!

Go down 
+20
Arda_Ancalima
Kayla
geek4God
Starwarsartist
Cia Klivian
allishmalli
ArtooDeeto
jedispork
StarWarsForever
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
shaak ti
Pinksaber13
Jedi~Chick
GeneralSnips
Duchess Satine Kenobi
jedigirl1990
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl
Bluesaber3
Amaranthine
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

Exciting Things! - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 6:49 pm

Congratulations CBC!!!! I pray for you and your future husband's happiness in your coming marriage!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 12:57 am

YEEEESSSS CONGRATS CBC!! I FANGIRLED SO HARD!!!!!

I GOT TO MEET STARWARSARTIST AND SHAAK TI TODAY!!!!! IT WAS SO COMPLETELY AMAZING AND I HAD A TON OF FUN. WORDS CANNOT EVEN DESCRIBE <3
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 2:16 pm

That's great Blue!

I've been watching the live broadcast of Celebration on the Star Wars YouTube channel and its so amazing to see all of the people and feel like I'm really there ^_^
I'm always looking out to see if I can spot one of you girls on the floor when the camera shows the crowed. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 5:35 pm

Okay, and another exciting thing (for me anyway), at the end of the last live stream I saw SWA, CBC, and I think several other girls form TLF at the front of the crowd! Even though it was just a small thing it made me really happy ^_^
I hope the ones that went had an amazing time!
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 6:23 pm

It was so great to see you, Blue!! I had so much fun!

That's awesome, GS! Yeah, I couldn't get into the closing ceremonies and so I went back to the cantina and randomly ran into CBC! it was pretty cool!
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 7:18 pm

Yay!!! Very Happy I'm so happy :3 Hopefully someday I'll actually go to one of the star wars conventions! But for now I was really happy to meet a couple of you lovelies :3
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 7:45 pm

Congratulations to CBC! I'm sort of in denial that some of us are old enough to get married now. It seems like just a while ago we were all 14 year olds fangirling over The Clone Wars XD

I'm also so glad that everyone who went had a good time!

I'm definitely going to make it to the next one!
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 9:26 pm

It is a bit strange. I know we used to have a few people who were in their early 20s (and some people we never actually new their ages), but it's still kinda weird that the majority of us are now old enough to get married and potentially have children of our own when only a short while ago we were just forming and talking about TCW and stuff. It's almost surreal going back and looking at old topics and old comments on stuff.

Speaking of getting older... I'm turning 20 in exactly one month! I will no longer be a teenager... this is getting... I don't know... not weird, not scary, not exciting, not surreal, but all four of those in a combo of mixed emotions.

Anyways, I'm glad everyone (who went to SWC) had a great time.

I can't promise that I'll be there at the next Celebration (btw, when is it?), but I certainly want to come, especially now that I'm older and more independent (and even older and more independent by the time the next SWC comes around).
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 9:30 am

Agreed. When I heard about CBC I was just taken aback because I remember when we were 14-16 fangirling about TCW, as DSW said, and talking about the future of TLF.

Even though its an exciting thing, for me its a little scary that we're all getting older, and at the point that we can get married and have babies that will be the next generation of fangirls and fanboys. All I hope for is that we all stay fangirls and friends and that we still geek out on here about the Star Wars movies to come.

But I also hope that we can be the Jedi masters -if I can put it that way- to the young padawan fangirls who join our sisterhood. Showing them they don't have to be afraid to be who they are but to embrace their geekness and show the world we can be anything and anyone we want to be.

So there is defiantly pros and cons to all of us growing older, but that doesn't mean that we won't "fangirl scream" when something completely geeky happens. So though the thought is exciting and terrifying at the same times we'll always be Lakehouse Girls Smile

Okay, sorry if that got a little sappy Razz
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 10:56 am

YAAAYY SAPPY! :3 I love sappy

Yep, we're definitely all growing up xDDD It's weird but it's cool that we're still here. There aren't many websites I continue to frequent after years xD
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 10:57 am

lol XD

Yeah, I know what you mean. XD
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 9:57 pm

This week I am finally wrapping up my art portfolio, which I have spent all of high school working on! Very Happy

It is due to the AP board on Friday, but I am finished with most of the actual art work (just have to do some touch ups and get them matted).
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 10:42 am

That's great DSK!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 2:23 pm

Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 2:52 pm

I'm starting to sell handmade items on Etsy.com Smile I haven't gotten my shop up yet but it will be soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 3:52 pm

That's cool GS! Let us know when it is up!
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 7:08 pm

I have it up right now, but only have two items as of right now ^_^

https://www.etsy.com/shop/GeekChicWorks?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 7:50 pm

GeneralSnips wrote:
I have it up right now, but only have two items as of right now ^_^

https://www.etsy.com/shop/GeekChicWorks?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Cool!!!
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

Yay!!! Very Happy

I just got back from a vacation in Hawaii! I was there a little over two weeks. So that's why I've been away from here xDDDD
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 2:58 pm

That's so cool Blue! I hope you had a good time! Smile
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 3:02 pm

Thanks! I did c:

I would've come on TLF because I had my laptop, but I forgot my mouse, and maneuvering websites was a pain xDD
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 10:43 am

So I've had to keep this quite for a while but I think I can say now.

At the very end of September to the very beginning of October I'll be in England and Ireland!! I'm so excited! We're going to be gone for 9 days and do so much stuff. I'm actually going to go to a anime store that's in London!

So, yeah, really exciting!
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 10:51 am

GeneralSnips wrote:
So I've had to keep this quite for a while but I think I can say now.

At the very end of September to the very beginning of October I'll be in England and Ireland!! I'm so excited! We're going to be gone for 9 days and do so much stuff. I'm actually going to go to a anime store that's in London!

So, yeah, really exciting!

Awesome!!! I'm jealous!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 8:37 pm

How cool, GS! I know you'll have a great time! Smile
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 9:28 am

Thanks guys ^_^

I can't wait, we'll be going into the middle of nowhere it seems but I'm excited. We're going for a church thing and the only part I'm worried about is making friends which I really want to do, but I'm very shy XD So pray for me on that part, please XD Usually if we stayed in the states for this gathering I would have all of my normal friends with me, but I'll be all alone in a different place, talk about Alice in Wonderland moment XDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exciting Things!
Page 27 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next