Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Front Runners

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

Front Runners Empty
PostSubject: Front Runners   Front Runners Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:03 pm

So, what did everyone think of this episode? I personally thought it was a little bit boring, almost like they were stalling for time. A lot of what happened wasn't really nescessary. I mean, it's good to know that the separatists threw the old king in jail and that the droids are going to run out of power, but all the sneaking down the streets was a little boring.

I really really liked the end scene with Anakin and Ahsoka. He basically told her that he understood how she was feeling but that she needed to put the mission first *cough*hypocrite*cough*. Wink I can deal with jealous Ahsoka if we get more awesome Anakin and Ahsoka bonding moments like that. Razz

So, hopefully next week's episode will be more entertaining. Smile
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

Front Runners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Runners   Front Runners Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:58 pm

I liked it personally I tend to like the slower episodes though and personally i liked Steela in this episode alot more I loved the scene with anakin and ahsoka and really hope there are more moments like that definitly interested in where this is heading
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

Front Runners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Runners   Front Runners Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 7:39 pm

Yeah, Steela seemed like a bit of a stronger character in this episode. It was nice to see. Although at the end, where Saw stomps off and Steela goes, "He's my brother"... I'm going to admit, I laughed at that. It seemed like it was supposed to be a plot twist and very dramatic, but most people already knew that from the episode guide on SW.com. XD
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

Front Runners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Runners   Front Runners Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:53 am

I agree and honestly me and my sister figured it out last episode i thought it was one of those things that were suppose to be obvious but then they probably put that in there for the younger viewers but still yeah lol
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

Front Runners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Runners   Front Runners Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 4:05 pm

HAHAHHA.

It was hilarious. Steela was so much better, and Ahsoka seems to be coming to terms with math, since Luxsoka is the shipping equivalent of dividing by zero.

AND THE ANAKIN AND AHSOKA BONDING. I was like, "ANI STAWP YOU ARE TOO LOUD OKAY AND YOU'RE A HOLOGRAM EVERYONE CAN HEAR YOU" the whole time.

But Steela's hair. I can't with it. It's obviously natural and they've got the defying gravity part down... but her hair is literally made of rods to give the illusion of volume. >.>

And Ahsoka was just awesome during the action scenes. That effortless, memetic Chuck Norris awesome. XDDD
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

Front Runners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Runners   Front Runners Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 4:11 pm

I have to say, each time we see him, Lux's model gets better and better looking... and (please don't hate me) I'm starting to like luxsoka. I don't ship it, bu I don't really hate it any more... OH NO WHAT IS HAPPENING? WHY DO I SHIP LUXOKA???!!?!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

Front Runners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Runners   Front Runners Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 5:50 pm

Like last week's episode, this episode was just ok to me, although I absolutely LOVED the moments between Anakin and Ahsoka.
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

Front Runners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Runners   Front Runners Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:25 pm

yay shaak ti has joined our side lol i don't completly ship luxsoka but i do like it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Front Runners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Runners   Front Runners Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Front Runners
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Forum Archives-
Jump to: