Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Companions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

Companions Empty
PostSubject: Companions   Companions Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:08 pm

Companions
A "Doctor Who" one shot
By Shaak Ti

This FanFic takes place not long after the events of "Angels Take Manhatten" don't read unless you have seen the episode. I was having an overload of feels from Amy and Rory leaving, so I write this.

It had been three days since Amy and Rory had been taken away from him. Three long, sad days. There was no life to the TARDIS anymore, with out his companions. River needed to be dropped off at some rich lady's ball in the 1700's, so there was no comfort to be found in her. No, it was just him. The last time lord, the lonley mad man with a box. "The Raggidy Doctor", he heard the name in Amy's voice and it brought tears to his eyes. It was time. Time to add the Girl Who Waited and the Last Centurion to the room of companions.

The Doctor moaned as he stood. He must have been sitting on that bench for hours, or maybe just a few minutes. It was hard to tell, being lost in thought like that. He walked through one of the TARDIS's many maze-like cordors, ending at an ornate wooden door. With heavy hearts he grasped the cool brass knob and opend it. There he stood, taking in everything. It wasn't often that he went into this room that was thick with memories, losses, and a little glimmer of happiness. He grabbed a large frame out of a small closet to the right of the door. This will do.

Much time (or no time at all? You never really can tell in the TARDIS) later the frame was filled with wonderful pictures of Rory, Amy, River and the Doctor. He hung the picture on an empty space on the wall. It was funny, only when he lost the companion was there room for one more picture.

He stepped back and admired his work, sadness again clutching it's cold fist around his hearts. Then he looked to the corner of his eye, as he had once told Amy to do some time close to 100 years ago. That was a big mistake. There she was, smiling with that beautiful smile of hers, wearing a pink 1950's dress, holding onto the Doctor as they parked for a quick picture on the Queens corrination day.

Rose.

That was it. He couldn't take any more. The tears were few, and they fell without a sound. Oh, Rose, I'm so, so sorry. I... His thoughts were cut short, as he picked up a dead rose lying on the floor. Atratched to it was a note that he had written long ago.

Rose,

Oh my dear Rose, I am so sorry. If I could go back in time and change what happend, I would. But I can't. You understand why, dont you? I have the most powerful time traveling device ever, and I can't get you back. Seems rather silly, dosen't it? I only wish I could see you one more time. I don't know why I'm writing this, I know you'll never receive it. But I love you, Rose. I really, really do.

-The Doctor

He put the note back down and then noticed that the back had been written on, too. That's funny, I dont remember writing on the back...

Dear Doctor,
I doubt you will ever recieve this, but who knows. It may cross galaxies and paralell universes to end at you sicick paper. I hope it does. The date here is July 8, 2007. Exactly one year after I got stuck here. I don't blame you, Doctor, I really don't. Mickey, or Rickey as he goes by now, got married last week. I was one of the bridesmaids. Mum and Dad are doing great, but I miss you. I miss you a lot.

Love,
Rose

PS. Here I am, 3 years later. I found this note in a drawer, and on the back there was a note from you. I hope you got this. And you know what has happend in between. Go, fly off in your blue box and save the galaxy. Do it for me.

"I love you to," he whispered. And off he went to save the stars for Rose and find a new companion, like Amy asked.

The Raggidy Doctor always kept them close to his hearts.

So, yes, after crying my face off I went and wrote a page and a half of fan fiction Smile

Last edited by shaak ti on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

Companions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Companions   Companions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:34 pm

AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW FEELS. AFSDLK;FDSAJLK;ADSFAFDSHIAOWEJ;KLFDSDSAFFADS
I need to write fanfiction. I wonder if I'd be able to do it any justice? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Endless-Skyway

Endless-Skyway

Companions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Companions   Companions Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:07 am

I'm going to do a post-Angels Take Manhattan piece - watch out for it!

I'm so sorry I haven't been on lately, everyone - school caught up with me then my computer decided it was a good time to die and here I am on a nice new laptop. Mad

How's life?! Apart from Amy and Rory leaving, I sobbed like a baby when it happened.

- Skyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.starwarsjaina.blogspot.com
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

Companions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Companions   Companions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:47 pm

Oh, I sobbed like I a baby, too. both times that I watched it :'(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content