Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prayer Requests

Go down 
+26
Pinksaber13
Keirbott
GenawullGweevus
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl
sokafan4ever
Ashoka2898
GeneralSnips
Lillian~Skye
jedispork
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Starwarsartist
shaak ti
Endless-Skyway
Cia Klivian
Amaranthine
Ahsoka Tano
Jedi~Chick
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Bluesaber3
Duchess Satine Kenobi
ArtooDeeto
Kat Kiele
jedigirl1990
SnipsSkywalker
Kayla
Arda_Ancalima
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

Prayer Requests - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:00 pm

Praying for everyone!!!!!!! <3 I hope everyone is doing better! <3 *hugs all around*
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 4:08 pm

um, wow this is a little weird, but I've been having trouble with my best friend who's not talking to me or my other best friend, the thing is us three are really close and all of the sudden she's different and barley even talks to us. She dose have a job as a gymnastic teacher but usally she wouldn't let that get her down and make her act the way she dose. So if you could please pray that things turn around and she starts talking to us again I would be very greatfull, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 4:27 pm

I'll pray for her, General Snips. Don't give up on her even if she doesn't change how she acts! <3
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 5:59 pm

I'll be praying GeneralSnips!!! I'm really sorry she's acting that way; I went through stuff like that with several of my friends and I know it's not fun. I hope she starts acting nicer soon or comes to y'all for help if something's wrong!

Please pray for my friend. She believes in God but I don't know if she's been saved or not. Her grandpa recently is making her go to church and she doesn't really want to go because she is afraid of being judged. Please pray that she finds a good church and there she can accept Jesus into her heart.
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 6:02 pm

I'll pray for your friend, Satine. I think it's sad that people in churches do as much judging as they do. Jesus doesn't condemn, so why do we....
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:09 pm

Okay, GS! And it's not weird at all! Many of us can relate to what you're going to. I hope it gets better! In the meantime, don't let it get you too depressed and enjoy your other friends!
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:20 pm

Could you girls pray for me? My upper wisdom teeth are coming in and it's been making me get bad headaches and bothering my sinuses and other things, it's unpleasant/painful and makes me feel like I have a cold or something, but I don't.
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:31 pm

Aww I'm really sorry Blue, I'll be praying. I hope you feel better soon.
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:33 pm

Thanks GS
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:08 am

@GS- Sorry to hear that your friend is acting like that don't give up on her I am sure she will be able to work out whatever is going on with her just be there for her when you can and I am praying things work out for you and your friends

@Satine- I will be praying for your friend I agree I think its horrible how so many "religious" people think they have the right to judge one another "let he who is without sin cast the first stone" I hope she finds the acceptance that Jesus called all of us to give

@blue- Ouch no fun I am praying for you I hope you feel better soon
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:12 am

Thanks JG
Back to top Go down
jedispork

jedispork

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 12:16 pm

I'll be keeping all of you in my prayers. <3
Back to top Go down
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

Location : Beyblading with Gingka Hagane on Coruscant for the Galactic Beyblading Tournament.

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:06 pm

Update on my nephew: He's doing fine now, all cleared up and healthy. Very Happy I saw him yesterday and he was all bouncy and excited!
In other news, I have another prayer request. A friend's Fiancé, the one I'm I actually suppose to be a Maid of Honor for, he passed out somewhere and no one could get ahold of him. They finally found him and they're actually taking him to the hospital now.... but apparently, from what my mom says, it's not very good.
Back to top Go down
http://apadawansview.blogspot.com/
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Location : Gallifery... Naboo... New York? Fine... Northern California

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:08 pm

Glad he's better!! Smile

Oh no!! I hope he'll be okay! I'll be praying.
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:10 pm

That's great, Ahsoka. I'm so glad he's better!

That's awful, I'll be praying.
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:43 pm

I'm glad your nephew is doing well! I'll pray for your friend's fiance!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:29 pm

I'll be praying Ahsoka! I hope he's ok!
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:31 am

Yay! I'm glad htat your nephew's better! And I'll be praying for your friends fiance, I hope he's ok!
Back to top Go down
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member
Arda_Ancalima

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:57 pm

I've been praying Smile
Back to top Go down
http://inwesternlands.blogspot.com/
jedispork

jedispork

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:45 am

YAY that your nephew is doing better! I'll be praying.
Back to top Go down
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Location : Gallifery... Naboo... New York? Fine... Northern California

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:23 pm

I'm praying for you all!!

If anyone ever needs someone to talk to about life problems and feelings, I am here if anyone needs me! Got a problem at home you need to vent and have advice about? Come talk to me I'm here. Smile
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:35 am

Glad to hear your nephew is doing better. Praying for your friend's fiance
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:26 am

I'm praying, everyone!

Please keep my mom in your prayers. She's having a second ablation done on her heart today. Please pray that they are able to get all the areas that are causing the irregular heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:40 am

I'll be praying, Rachel!!
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:06 am

I'll be praying too!

Please pray for me... I've been having weird on-and-off pains in my chest, and they're always different. some caused by breathing, some not, and in different places almost every time. It's weird and I haven't been able to get it checked out yet, so pray that I can soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prayer Requests
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next