Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rebel Legion or 501st

Go down 
4 posters

Which would you chose?
Rebel Legion
Rebel Legion or 501st Vote_lcap43%Rebel Legion or 501st Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
501st
Rebel Legion or 501st Vote_lcap14%Rebel Legion or 501st Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
I dont know!
Rebel Legion or 501st Vote_lcap14%Rebel Legion or 501st Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Not intrested in a cosplay group
Rebel Legion or 501st Vote_lcap29%Rebel Legion or 501st Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

Rebel Legion or 501st Empty
PostSubject: Rebel Legion or 501st   Rebel Legion or 501st Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:28 pm

Who else has considered joining a cosplay group?
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Legion or 501st   Rebel Legion or 501st Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:34 pm

Well, I'm not an actress in any way so I haven't ever considered it. But I'd definintely cosplay the Rebel Legion over the 501st. Wink
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Legion or 501st   Rebel Legion or 501st Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 3:30 pm

What's the difference? I don't really know much about Cosplay groups, but I've always thought it would be fun to Cosplay. For the Rebel Legion do you have to dress up as only a rebel, and the 501st as only a clone/stormtrooper? What if I wanted to dress up as a bounty hunter?
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Legion or 501st   Rebel Legion or 501st Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:50 pm

If you wanted to be a bounty hunter you would most likley go to the 501st.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Legion or 501st   Rebel Legion or 501st Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:15 pm

DSK - in the Rebel Legion you can dress up as any good guy Star Wars character and the 501st Legion you can dress up as any bad guy Star Wars character. Smile You could go either way with a Bounty Hunter, depending on who you cosplay as Smile

As for me, while I'm definitely into being a 'good guy' I plan on joining both cosplay groups Very Happy I'm also going to join the Jedi Assembly Smile
However, I voted for Rebel Legion above, just so you know Smile

My cosplaying ideas(for Star Wars, anyway. I'm going to do other fandoms as well) Smile
Rebel Legion
Obi-Wan Kenobi TPM era
Siri Tachi

501st Legion
Darth Zannah
Darth Revan
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Legion or 501st   Rebel Legion or 501st Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:27 am

Thank you Shena Smile

I may consider joining a cosplay group when I'm in college or something, it sounds like fun Smile I've always wanted to cosplay as Embo, Sugi, and Satine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Legion or 501st   Rebel Legion or 501st Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 9:05 am

You're welcome Smile

Sounds like a good idea Very Happy To join either of the two above groups, you have to be 18 or older so doing it in college would work great Very Happy. I think for the two Bounty Hunter, that would most likely be the 501st and for Satine that would be the Rebel Legion.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Legion or 501st   Rebel Legion or 501st Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 9:06 am

Awesome! Smile Thank you so much for telling me about it! Smile
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Legion or 501st   Rebel Legion or 501st Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 9:09 am

DuchessSatineKenobi wrote:
Awesome! Smile Thank you so much for telling me about it! Smile

You're welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Legion or 501st   Rebel Legion or 501st Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rebel Legion or 501st
Page 1 of 1