Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Least Favorite Characters

Go down 
+10
jedispork
kandykan
ArtooDeeto
Starwarsartist
Pinksaber13
Jedi~Chick
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
jedigirl1990
Kayla
Duchess Satine Kenobi
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jedispork

jedispork

Least Favorite Characters  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Characters    Least Favorite Characters  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:52 am

I'm not a fan of Kal Skirata.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Characters    Least Favorite Characters  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:54 am

jedispork wrote:
I'm not a fan of Kal Skirata.

I don't like him either
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
GenawullGweevus

GenawullGweevus

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Characters    Least Favorite Characters  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:55 am

Easy to judge a character based on how they are portrayed. for example, i hate to say this, but i think if Lux had been in the movies I might have tolerated him a little more. Likewise, i might have disliked Grievous (god forbid) if he had only been in the Clone Wars. So it's safe to say that you have to look at the context of how they are portrayed.

Still, there are some characters that universally suck.
Back to top Go down
Keirbott

Keirbott

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Characters    Least Favorite Characters  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 1:57 pm

Lux is definately on my hate list. I'm not crazy about Padme or Mace either.
I don't think I've ever hated a fictional character more than Krell. After what he did to Rex, and poor Waxer, and all the other clones... I just... I don't even... *flies into angry "Darth Vader just found out he murdered Padme" rage*
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Characters    Least Favorite Characters  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 2:23 pm

I agree, I hate Krell too, he's so evil! Razz
Back to top Go down
GenawullGweevus

GenawullGweevus

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Characters    Least Favorite Characters  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 3:51 pm

oh yeahh, Krell just sucked a lot. Pretty sure it's established the guy is despicable through and through.

and Luke Skywalker and Han Solo annoy me a lot. I know they're supposed to be cool characters but they just rub off weird like they're trying to be cool or something, anyway, I don't hate them, I'm just saying they're totally not my favorites.

and really, does anyone even like Palpatine? The little yogurt-raisin face, lol.
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Characters    Least Favorite Characters  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 3:55 pm

I like Palpatine as a villain, but most of the time I despise him. XDD

Lux, Krell, Callista, Mace Windu, and probably several others are my least favorites. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
GenawullGweevus

GenawullGweevus

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Characters    Least Favorite Characters  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:00 pm

Oh yeah, and does anyone even like the Hutts? Not only are they cruel, they're just...ew, gross.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Characters    Least Favorite Characters  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:18 pm

I like Palpatine as a villain, but I definitely hate how he is- saying he is evil would probably be an understatement XD

And yes, the Hutts are TERRIBLE! Especially creeper ones like Jabba O_o
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Characters    Least Favorite Characters  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 5:54 pm

I can't stand palpatine He is just pure evil I am usually never for the bad guys with the exception of ventress (i never liked her until the clone wars because she is not just evil she has a lot more going on then that and she is acutally a lot more relatable now) and Cad bane I mean hes not a favorite of mine but hes got the cowboy hat that I love and i don't know he is kinda cool

I hate krell

poor lux gets all the hate :(
Back to top Go down
GenawullGweevus

GenawullGweevus

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Characters    Least Favorite Characters  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 6:10 pm

yeah I like Ventress too and I love Cad Bane a lot even though the last arc was kinda epic fail and didnt make good use of his character, I wanna see him in something like another hostage crisis or something.

Hate Krell. Yeah, I just can't like Lux, like I cannot
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Characters    Least Favorite Characters  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 7:50 pm

Oh gosh I agree, the Hutts are completely awful! I can't stand them!!!
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
geek4God

geek4God

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Characters    Least Favorite Characters  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:30 pm

I can't stand Jagged Fel.................like...UGHHHHHH!!!! NO!!!!! He bothers me.
Back to top Go down
http://princessfaithm.blogspot.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Characters    Least Favorite Characters  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:37 pm

I don't really care for Jag, either (mostly because I ship Jaina with Zekk)
Back to top Go down
geek4God

geek4God

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Characters    Least Favorite Characters  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:05 pm

Amen! Jaina/Zekk ship allllllllllllllllllllllll the way!
Back to top Go down
http://princessfaithm.blogspot.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Characters    Least Favorite Characters  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 11:03 am

geek4God wrote:
Amen! Jaina/Zekk ship allllllllllllllllllllllll the way!
YESS!!!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Characters    Least Favorite Characters  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 8:35 pm

Jar Jar used to not bother me, but as I've gotten older he's started to annoy me a little more. I don't hate him or anything, but I honestly think the movies would have been fine without him.
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Characters    Least Favorite Characters  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 9:12 pm

Duchess Satine Kenobi wrote:
Jar Jar used to not bother me, but as I've gotten older he's started to annoy me a little more. I don't hate him or anything, but I honestly think the movies would have been fine without him.
What I don't like about him is that aside from him leading Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan to the Gungan city, he's absolutely useless to the plot. The entire movie could be rewritten without Jar Jar and it would mostly be the same except a lot better because we don't have an annoying character that doesn't contribute to anything. Without Jar Jar, Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan could have just landed near the city or something or had known where the city was to begin with so they wouldn't need him. The only thing that he's contributed is that if he hadn't been there to take Padmé's place in the Senate, then Palpatine wouldn't have gotten all that power to start everything that happens in the later movies. But even then, if you didn't have Jar Jar, you could have had a different person in his place; maybe a teen intern who's learning about politics and is impressionable or maybe put in someone who's in on the whole power grab (that way, it'd be intentional).
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Characters    Least Favorite Characters  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 9:32 pm

allishmalli wrote:
Duchess Satine Kenobi wrote:
What I don't like about him is that aside from him leading Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan to the Gungan city, he's absolutely useless to the plot. The entire movie could be rewritten without Jar Jar and it would mostly be the same except a lot better because we don't have an annoying character that doesn't contribute to anything. Without Jar Jar, Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan could have just landed near the city or something or had known where the city was to begin with so they wouldn't need him. The only thing that he's contributed is that if he hadn't been there to take Padmé's place in the Senate, then Palpatine wouldn't have gotten all that power to start everything that happens in the later movies. But even then, if you didn't have Jar Jar, you could have had a different person in his place; maybe a teen intern who's learning about politics and is impressionable or maybe put in someone who's in on the whole power grab (that way, it'd be intentional).  

I agree with you completely, and this is why I'm starting to not like him. As a kid I didn't really pick up on any of this, but as I've gotten older it becomes painfully obvious how unnecessary he is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Characters    Least Favorite Characters  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Least Favorite Characters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2