Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So I Wrote Some Avengers Fan Fiction....

Go down 
+2
Kayla
Darth Tromeros
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Tromeros

Darth Tromeros

So I Wrote Some Avengers Fan Fiction.... Empty
PostSubject: So I Wrote Some Avengers Fan Fiction....   So I Wrote Some Avengers Fan Fiction.... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:12 pm

These are my stories:

Adventures of a Fanboy

Description: A few of the things Phil Coulson did around Captain America.

Avenger Juniors

Description: It was another boring day at SHIELD- until Loki hit the Avengers with a ray that turned them into babies. Natasha Romanoff, the only Avenger not to be hit by the ray, is now stuck in charge taking care of the babies and taking down Loki. What chaos will ensue?

Captain America and Thor Discover Stuff

Description: Because when you're frozen for seventy years and live in a different realm, you're a little behind on things.

The Avengers Go Places

Description: What started as the Avengers fetching a few things for a SHIELD party has turned into stories of their outings.
Back to top Go down
http://anthonyperkined.tumblr.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: So I Wrote Some Avengers Fan Fiction....   So I Wrote Some Avengers Fan Fiction.... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:47 pm

Oh my gosh that second one's discription sounds hysterical! I wanna see em but I can becasuse my computer is blocking them for some reason. Ugh. Parental controls is blocking me from fanfic.net I think. :( Darn it.

Back to top Go down
Darth Tromeros

Darth Tromeros

PostSubject: Re: So I Wrote Some Avengers Fan Fiction....   So I Wrote Some Avengers Fan Fiction.... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:20 pm

GRR.
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: So I Wrote Some Avengers Fan Fiction....   So I Wrote Some Avengers Fan Fiction.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:25 pm

I read that one, Kayla... and I need to find some way to get it to you, because it's drop dead hilarious. I nearly died laughing. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: So I Wrote Some Avengers Fan Fiction....   So I Wrote Some Avengers Fan Fiction.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:33 pm

Oh yes yes! You've got to Snips! If you can please try, I soo want to read it!!!!
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: So I Wrote Some Avengers Fan Fiction....   So I Wrote Some Avengers Fan Fiction.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:35 pm

I read your fanfiction "Captain America and Thor discover stuff" and it was really funny! XD
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Darth Tromeros

Darth Tromeros

PostSubject: Re: So I Wrote Some Avengers Fan Fiction....   So I Wrote Some Avengers Fan Fiction.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:13 pm

Thanks guys. :3
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: So I Wrote Some Avengers Fan Fiction....   So I Wrote Some Avengers Fan Fiction.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:04 pm

Haha! Those are absolutely hilarious
Back to top Go down
jedispork

jedispork

PostSubject: Re: So I Wrote Some Avengers Fan Fiction....   So I Wrote Some Avengers Fan Fiction.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:39 pm

I love Captain America and Thor discover stuff! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I Wrote Some Avengers Fan Fiction....   So I Wrote Some Avengers Fan Fiction.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I Wrote Some Avengers Fan Fiction....
Page 1 of 1