Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Phineas and Ferb

Go down 
+2
Pinksaber13
Starwarsartist
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

Phineas and Ferb Empty
PostSubject: Phineas and Ferb   Phineas and Ferb Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:56 pm

My whole family, (parents included) loves this show. XD I think my favorite episode is Escape from Phineas Tower, or the Meap episodes. Still haven't seen Meapless in Seattle and I'm not happy about that...

I think my favorite character is either Perry or Ferb. Ferb is awesome. XD

My favorite song from Phineas and Ferb is either Hey Ferb, Whatcha Doin, Busted, Frienemies or There's A Platypus Controlling Me. XD

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

Phineas and Ferb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb   Phineas and Ferb Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:59 pm

Hahahha, I LOVE this show. I don't have a favorite episode... maybe the one where Baljeet's childhood friend comes back and they sink the ship? Or the Baljeetles one. Razz

Or... dare I say it...

Meapless in Seattle. Razz
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

Phineas and Ferb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb   Phineas and Ferb Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:08 pm

Pinksaber13 wrote:
Hahahha, I LOVE this show. I don't have a favorite episode... maybe the one where Baljeet's childhood friend comes back and they sink the ship? Or the Baljeetles one. Razz

Or... dare I say it...

Meapless in Seattle. Razz

Whyyyyyyyyy????

That's it. I'm going to watch the sucky videotaped version on Youtube. XD

Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

Phineas and Ferb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb   Phineas and Ferb Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:43 pm

I like the old episodes. I haven't really seen in recent ones lately. My favorite song is "Squirrels In My Pants"
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

Phineas and Ferb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb   Phineas and Ferb Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:05 pm

I love this show!!! Very Happy It's so funny! I've only seen a few, though, I watch them when they're on. I need to Netflix the series. My favorites are the Meap episodes XD
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

Phineas and Ferb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb   Phineas and Ferb Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 7:18 pm

PERRY IS MY BABY I LOVE HIM. Very Happy

I LOVE Phineas and Ferb!!! ;D I can't pick a favorite episode though..........Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

Phineas and Ferb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb   Phineas and Ferb Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 7:58 pm

So, did anyone see the last episode? I haven't yet, but I am going to record it.

This show had a good run. I'll always remember it fondly for keeping me company during late nights when I was working on art.
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

Phineas and Ferb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb   Phineas and Ferb Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 9:00 pm

I'm going to see if I can watch it online.

I'm glad this show came on when it did. It was funny, creative, and all-around enjoyable. I didn't really keep up on it after a few years though, so I have have no opinions on whether or not it ever went "downhill" like most other cartoons that run for a long time (*coughs* SpongeBob *coughs* Fairly Odd Parents *coughs* Arthur *coughs*). I do follow the Dan Povenmire on Twitter though... hmm... I wonder if he's gonna try and create another animated show...

Btw, in retrospect, I should have put my "the show is ending" comment on this topic instead of the one I did. I guess I just didn't see this one till now... oops...
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

Phineas and Ferb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb   Phineas and Ferb Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 10:58 pm

I agree! I didn't ever really watch it in order, I just watched whenever it was on, so I can't say either. But I always enjoyed this show when it was on, so I was happy with how it went. I hope that he does make a new show! He's very talented.

It's ok! This topic is three years old, and I would have forgotten about it too if I hadn't been browsing through the older topics.
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

Phineas and Ferb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb   Phineas and Ferb Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 11:34 pm

I love Phineas and Ferb!!! :DDDDDD My sister and I watch it whenever it's on, and we used to watch it on Netflix a lot. (I think they took it off?)

The one part I always laugh at is the haunted house one where Candace is all "LOOK AT THIS HIDEOUS THING" and it floats away and only Baljeet is standing there and Mom is like "Hi Baljeet! Candace, that wasn't very nice." and then it comes back and Candace is like "IT CAME BACK IT CAME BACK LOOK" and by the time Mom looks it's gone again and it's just Baljeet like "I forgot my satchel!!" and Mom is just like "-_-" xDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

Phineas and Ferb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb   Phineas and Ferb Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 11:11 am

I love that one! I totally love their mom! She's so sarcastic and I love it.
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

Phineas and Ferb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb   Phineas and Ferb Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 11:35 am

SHE IS REALLY FUNNY XD Like the one where she mocks Candace with a really hilarious face and voice and Candace is like "they'll probably do that you know"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Phineas and Ferb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb   Phineas and Ferb Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phineas and Ferb
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Life and Stuff-
Jump to: