Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Masters Before Spinjitzu (A Ninjago Fanfic)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
luxsoka13

luxsoka13

Location : Camping out on Endor with the Jedi, Ninja, and Hogwarts Gang!!!!

Masters Before Spinjitzu (A Ninjago Fanfic) Empty
PostSubject: Masters Before Spinjitzu (A Ninjago Fanfic)   Masters Before Spinjitzu (A Ninjago Fanfic) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:14 pm

Masters Before Spinjitsu
Part One
Nya's Story

"Nya Parker!"

"Huhwah?" Nya jerked her head up. She had fallen asleep in Math again! She wished it was Science, she never fell asleep there. Everyone but her and her brother, Kai laughed. "After class. Detention." Miss Lauang gritted through her teeth. Nya groaned."Yes Miss Laurang." She returned to teaching. "Now class, who can tell me the square root of..."

Class had finnaly ended. But before Nya could leave, she heard her teacher's voice behind her. "Are you going somewere, Mrs Parker?" Nya sighed and turned around. "Look, I can explain..." "Let me." the teacher interupted. "You are not applying yourself, young lady." "No, really! I was up late last night working at Four Wepons. Ask Kai if you don't belive me!" Nya exclaimed. The teacher didn't yell like Nya expected her to. Instead, she said "Alright, we'll ask him."

"It's true Miss Laurang. Nya and I were both working late last night." The teacher smilled. "Thank you, Kai. You and Nya return to class." As they walked out, Nya smilled at her brother. "Thanks, Bro."

What do you think? Do you think I should or shouldn't do one with Lloyd?
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

Masters Before Spinjitzu (A Ninjago Fanfic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masters Before Spinjitzu (A Ninjago Fanfic)   Masters Before Spinjitzu (A Ninjago Fanfic) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:45 pm

aww very cool I like it I don't exactly know all the characters but you shuld definitly continue great story Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Masters Before Spinjitzu (A Ninjago Fanfic)
Page 1 of 1