Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tahiri Veila's fanfiction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

Tahiri Veila's fanfiction Empty
PostSubject: Tahiri Veila's fanfiction   Tahiri Veila's fanfiction Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:48 pm

Well, here's the first bit of a pitiful little one shot from Ahsoka's (and possibly others') point of view. EDIT: it started out as a one shot, but I'm going to try to make it a full blown fic eventualy. ideas are welcome!

SHOCKINGLY it takes place right after the end of "A Friend in Need". So, it is a Ahsoka/Lux fic. DON'T get me wrong, I still don't like the kid!! xD But I can't deny the events of that episode, nor pretend it did not happen. Nope, I just can't. So, here's a couple of paragraphs, lemme know whatcha think and I /might/ Just do some more.
Very Happy

"This war isn't as 'black and white' as I once thought..."

Her own words resounded through her thoughts.
"Boy, was I right," Ahsoka said aloud, her confused and sorrowful voice echoed through the empty ship. Just moments before, she had been on the verge of tears over an ex-Separatist boy, who had stunned her, stollen her lightsabers, roped her into a trecherous allience with Mandolorian terrorists, KISSED her, almost gotten her killed, and then deserted her.

The young togruta didn't know whether she was angry or... what.

"Uuugh..." she groaned, and threw herself against the headrest of the cockpit seat, and buried her face in her hands. "'Trust your instincts!' They say," Ahsoka chimed sarcasticly into the silence. She crossed her arms in frustration as she muttered, "I don't even know what my instincts are trying to tell me. How am I supposed to trust them?"

She thought for a moment.
"And what is a Jedi supposed to think in a situation like this?" She muttered to herself.
"I need to talk to someone about this, but who? None of the Masters. And certainly not Anakin! He'd never understand!"

Last edited by Tahiri Veila on Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.anautumnday.blogspot.com
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Tahiri Veila's fanfiction   Tahiri Veila's fanfiction Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:18 pm

Great! Keep going after the part she mentions Anakin. That thought needs to be completed Smile
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: Tahiri Veila's fanfiction   Tahiri Veila's fanfiction Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:51 pm

XD he'd never understand? I think you'd be surprised, Ahsoka... :p Love it, Tahiri!
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: Tahiri Veila's fanfiction   Tahiri Veila's fanfiction Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 4:04 pm

Haha, thanks guys. Hopefully I'll get a great revelation soon on what should happen next. Smile And yes Snips, that's just what I was thinking as I wrote that! xD
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: Tahiri Veila's fanfiction   Tahiri Veila's fanfiction Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:50 pm

Hello guys! I started another "Star Wars" fan fic, because I sorta backed myself into a corner with the other one, so to speak. This one was inspired by Jedi~Chick's "I'm trapped in the Star Wars universe!" fan fic. I pretty much just put myself in her place. I am completely in my real life character in this story. Very Happy here's a link to my profile: Tahiri Robinson The first chapter is up, look for another tomorrow! I've also got a 'Meet the Robinsons' fiction in the works. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: Tahiri Veila's fanfiction   Tahiri Veila's fanfiction Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:01 pm

I was bored today in GED test training class, so I wrote this mushy, fluffy, full-of-feels scene of myself and my boyfriend/best friend. (;D) JC says I should turn it into a full story, so I think I might just do that. Smile Let me know what you think! (This is totally unedited, almost exactly how it was scribbled down. Excuse all the paragraph errors and all that kind of boring grammar stuff. XD

Anakin Solo and Tahiri Veila sat in silence, staring at their plates. After a few moments, Anakin let out a head splitting yawn. Without stiring or looking up, Tahiri said, "If you're tired, you can leave."

Anakin rubbed his eyes and smiled at the girl who sat next to him, scrunched up with her arms wrapped around her legs. She, of course, was bare footed, and her silky blonde hair had grown out slightly since she had chopped it off. "I /am/ tired. But I said I'd stay up with you. So I am." Anakin reached out and pulled Tahiri's hair away from her face to reveal her piercing green eyes, now flecked with harsh gold, staring holes into the table. he just sat there with his hand resting on her cheek, watching her face.

Her eyelids slid down, and Anakin thought she was falling asleep. Suddenly, Anakin felt a sort of explosion of emotion in the Force. Tahiri's head slid down between her knees, but now before Anakin saw her eyes rolling back in her head. "TAHIRI!" Anakin cried, shaking the girl by the shoulders. She shuddered, and looked up at him. Her eyes seemed empty for a moment, but then her presence came flooding back into them. "Wh-what happened?" asked Anakin, his voice almost cracking. He still held onto her shoulders.

Tahiri's lip trembled, and she let our a shaking sigh. "Sometimes it all tries to come back... the feeling like I'm--- that person. She's trying to take over." Her head lowered again, and she rested her scared forehead on her knees.

Anakin closed his eyes tight and tried to calm himself. This sort of thing had happened before. Still, it was scary watching your best friend, who meant the galaxy to you, go through something like this, and know you could do nothing for her. And this was only a mild episode. When Tahiri had gone through her first serious relapse, Anakin was terrified. He had almot been in tears when begging his uncle Luke to help her.

Anakin closed the couple of inch wide gap between them and pressed himself against Tahiri's side, wrapping his arms completely around her. This sometimes made her mad when she was recovering from an episode of relapse. But tonight, Anakin sensed something different.

It was like she had... given up. Anakin hugged her tighter, and layed his cheek on the top of her head. They sat in this way for a few long minutes, their presences in the Force melding and his strength flowing into her.

After sitting in silence for a while, Anakin asked, barely above a whisper, "Tahiri, are you alright?" Not saying a word, Tahiri practically melted into Anakin's arms. She circled her arms around Anakin's middle and rested her head on his chest. "I don't know, Anakin. I don't feel like I am... I..." Anakin ran his hand through her thick, wavy hair and took a deep steadying breath.

"Don't say that... You've improved so much. We're all here for you." The emotional spike in the Force seemed to have completely gone, and the two young people's Force presences were now linked together in a strong, special bond. Tahiri finally sat up slightly and opened her eyes.

She seemed more like herself now, and Anakin couldn't help but flash her a lopsided Solo grin. Tahiri chuckled lightly, something rare from her these days. "Feeling better?" he asked quietly, loosening his tight hug a bit. Now it was Tahiri who yawned. "I guessed so. I may even be able to go and get some rest now." she said.

Anakin smiled crookedly, and said "Oh really? I was just getting comfortable here." Tahiri just grinned and stretched sleepily. A waitress droid came and asked if they were done with their plates. Anakin nodded, and the two watched lasily as their untouched food was carried away to the trash compactor. "I'll go to bed now, I guess." said Tahiri as they both stood up.

"Okay. Hey, Tahiri," Anakin said, grabbing her arm. She turned back to him, looking even more exausted. "Call me if you need anything, okay?" he said. Then he leaned over and kissed Tahiri softly.

When he pulled away, her eyes were bright and she was smiling sweetly. "Thank you Anakin. Goodnight." Anakin stood, watching her walk away, glowing red and grinning contently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tahiri Veila's fanfiction   Tahiri Veila's fanfiction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tahiri Veila's fanfiction
Page 1 of 1