Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Notice

Go down 
+13
jedigirl1990
Admin
Cia Klivian
Kayla
Ashley Amidala
Arda_Ancalima
Duchess Satine Kenobi
shaak ti
ahsokaandtabby
Winter Celchu27
sarahthegeek
Pinksaber13
Leia Organa
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

Forum Notice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Notice   Forum Notice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:07 pm

Okay, thanks for the update. I hope your school vanishes and you can have time to do some other things Smile
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Forum Notice   Forum Notice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:56 pm

Admin wrote:
I deleted them because that subject of discussion has already been closed and taken care of. We don't need anyone else commenting on the subject. Wink Thus I didn't say anything. There's nothing to say. Everything is settled.

Just saying that was my matter of opinion which as far as i am aware of i am still able to talk about if you didn't want it discussed at all maybe you should of deleted winter's comment to pink that way if we don't see it we can't discuss it that would make more sense in my opinion but just deleting my opinion on something that was already brought up here and not telling me was to me rude. If others like winter can call out people she thinks are rude so can i. I am just stating a matter of opinion sorry to offend anyone, I'm just really annoyed right now sorry. Hope your dad has a great bday i will end this post and say no more sorry again i just said what i felt needed to be said the end. PLease note i don't hold it against you and i kinda see where you are coming from but i don't agree just saying
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Forum Notice   Forum Notice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:18 pm

jedigirl1990 wrote:
Admin wrote:
I deleted them because that subject of discussion has already been closed and taken care of. We don't need anyone else commenting on the subject. Wink Thus I didn't say anything. There's nothing to say. Everything is settled.

Just saying that was my matter of opinion which as far as i am aware of i am still able to talk about if you didn't want it discussed at all maybe you should of deleted winter's comment to pink that way if we don't see it we can't discuss it that would make more sense in my opinion but just deleting my opinion on something that was already brought up here and not telling me was to me rude. If others like winter can call out people she thinks are rude so can i. I am just stating a matter of opinion sorry to offend anyone, I'm just really annoyed right now sorry. Hope your dad has a great bday i will end this post and say no more sorry again i just said what i felt needed to be said the end. PLease note i don't hold it against you and i kinda see where you are coming from but i don't agree just saying

Alright. If Ley deleted the posts, she had a reason. Ley is the Admin and it's nobody's place to question her actions. The discussion is over. It's closed and finished, please NO ONE bring up the conversation again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: Forum Notice   Forum Notice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:58 pm

I cant wait to see the new smilies!
Back to top Go down
http://fangirlonthefarm.blogspot.com/
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Forum Notice   Forum Notice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:57 am

me neither rex's girl can't wait to see all the changes. Thank you Ley and all the mods for your hard work you are all incredible and amazing
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Forum Notice   Forum Notice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:43 pm

jedigirl1990 wrote:
Thank you Ley and all the mods for your hard work you are all incredible and amazing
I concur! Y'all are amazing!!! leia
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Forum Notice   Forum Notice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:38 pm

So the time is decided! TLF is going down in 1 hour! Check "Main Chat Thread" or "Announcements" for more info.

Later!
Amaranthine
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: Forum Notice   Forum Notice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:56 pm

Notice: The construction is being put off for technical reasons. Until I can get it fixed, post normally. As for the mugglenet warnings, I WILL take care of that. Just understand, I'm ONE person, okay? I can't snap my fingers and make everything better. Just give me time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.organamajor.blogspot.com/
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: Forum Notice   Forum Notice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:01 pm

Let me clear this up once more, I found out why TLF was suddenly out of construction... I am putting it back under in 10 minutes. Please sign out so I can finish what I started.
Back to top Go down
http://www.organamajor.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Notice   Forum Notice - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Notice
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2