Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deception

Go down 
+16
Rex'sgirl
allishmalli
Pinksaber13
Starwarsartist
imdagiver
Leia Organa
AlynaJoe13
jedigirl1990
sokafan4ever
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Winter Celchu27
shaak ti
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Ahsoka Tano
SnipsSkywalker
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

Deception  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception    Deception  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:57 pm

I can't watch the Obi-Wan death and funeral scenes without crying
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Deception    Deception  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:14 pm

Same here! They better have Obi and Satine at least hug, so I don't get sad watching these episodes.
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: Deception    Deception  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:26 pm

DuchessSatineKenobi wrote:
Same here! They better have Obi and Satine at least hug, so I don't get sad watching these episodes.
That would be AMAZINGH!
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Deception    Deception  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:23 pm

SnipsSkywalker wrote:
That would be AMAZINGH!
That would be EPIC-SAUCE!!! I would be so happy if that happened!!!
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Deception    Deception  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:40 pm

Me too!!! 8DDD
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Deception    Deception  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:44 pm

Very Happy That would be so awwww!
Back to top Go down
Winter Celchu27

Winter Celchu27

PostSubject: Re: Deception    Deception  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:05 pm

I LOOVE this episode!! It was so sad when Anakin found Obi-wan "dead". The funeral was even sadder. Anyway, that part where the clone had the sandwitch on the plate CRACKED ME UP! Especailly when he threw it. XD

I think that would be sweet if she did hug him! Wink
Back to top Go down
Obi-Wan's Padawan

Obi-Wan's Padawan

Location : In The Room of a Thousand Fountains....writing to my heart's content. :)

PostSubject: Re: Deception    Deception  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:53 pm

I would dissappate into a gooey mess. xD
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Deception    Deception  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:08 pm

I would too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

PostSubject: Re: Deception    Deception  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:01 pm

Something that just occurred to me- WHY don't they just kill Morallo Eval? I know, cruel, but it's WAR, and it would save them SO much difficulty... I mean... really? Are they THAT merciful? They know what he's trying to do... it just doesn't make sense.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Deception    Deception  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:03 pm

SnipsSkywalker wrote:
Something that just occurred to me- WHY don't they just kill Morallo Eval? I know, cruel, but it's WAR, and it would save them SO much difficulty... I mean... really? Are they THAT merciful? They know what he's trying to do... it just doesn't make sense.

You know...they should have done that. But then maybe their worried about accomplices or something.
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

PostSubject: Re: Deception    Deception  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:07 pm

SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala wrote:
SnipsSkywalker wrote:

You know...they should have done that. But then maybe their worried about accomplices or something.
Maybe... I guess. But he's a super dangerous mastermind, for goodness' sake! He's got a great plan to assassinate the chancellor, he's a criminal with a record, and a Seppy to boot! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Deception    Deception  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:11 pm

I think they were worried about his accomplices.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Deception    Deception  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:12 pm

SnipsSkywalker wrote:
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala wrote:
SnipsSkywalker wrote:

Maybe... I guess. But he's a super dangerous mastermind, for goodness' sake! He's got a great plan to assassinate the chancellor, he's a criminal with a record, and a Seppy to boot! Rolling Eyes

Yeah, their probably doing it only for the plot
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Deception    Deception  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:14 pm

But it makes sense that they wouldn't kill him. If he had other people already working on the kidnapping, the Republic needs the information on who's working with him.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Deception    Deception  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:16 pm

But it makes sense that they wouldn't kill him. If he had other people already working on the kidnapping, the Republic needs the information on who's working with him.

That was one of the things I was thinking. It's a hard thing to decide what to do during wartime, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Deception    Deception  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:30 pm

He's a known associate of Dooku... it stands to reason that he'd be a good fighter and not easy to take down. Also, if he was killed, Bane, Bossk, Embo or another bounty hunter would take over the plot.
Back to top Go down
AlynaJoe13

AlynaJoe13

PostSubject: Re: Deception    Deception  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:57 am

That's my thought. I mean, they had him in jail, but like was said in the beginning of the episode, there were rumors that things were already in motion. At least now they have someone on the inside to throw a wrench into the gears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deception    Deception  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deception
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Forum Archives-
Jump to: