Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Interesting Friday Night...

Go down 
+4
sokafan4ever
Ahsoka Tano
SnipsSkywalker
Pinksaber13
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

An Interesting Friday Night...  Empty
PostSubject: An Interesting Friday Night...    An Interesting Friday Night...  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:42 pm

This is a fic I wrote that is AU and after the events of A Friend In Need.

---
Anakin Skywalker and his padawan Ahsoka Tano flopped onto the sofa on Friday night with popcorn and root beers.
“So,” Anakin started, “what do you want to watch?”
“How about this channel I heard about called Holotoon Network? There’s supposed to be a really good show on at 8…” Ahsoka shrugged.
Anakin nodded. “Well, we’ve missed the beginning. But what channel?”
“26,” Ahsoka said, pulling her snuggie tighter around herself.
Anakin changed the channel, settling back into the couch. Just as he tuned in to the show, he realized Ahsoka was on the T.V. And she was in a full lip lock with some boy.
Anakin almost had a heart attack. “WHO IS THAT?!?!” He screamed, glaring at a deeply blushing Ahsoka.
“We were talking when Pre Vizsla walked in. He did that because I was pretending to be his betrothed so I wouldn’t get killed!” Ahsoka cried defensively.
“Oh, really? Because that looks like you were doing a lot more that pretending!” Anakin snapped, gesturing at the screen. “You didn’t even look surprised, like you were enjoying it!”
“I wasn’t! Didn’t you see? I was frowning. Besides, you’ve probably kissed Padmè, so why is it any of your business?” Ahsoka snapped.
Anakin went red. He hadn’t expected Ahsoka to say that. “Oh, really? Why didn’t you pull away?!”
“Because it was a small price to pay for my life!” Ahsoka growled. To their dismay, they had argued through the ads, so they had to watch more.
Anakin watched in horror as Ahsoka was dragged through the snow via liquid cable launchers in subzero weather after the Deathwatch battle. “Ahsoka?” He said quietly, glancing at his padawan. She looked as if she wasn’t really there, but there was a pained look on her face.
She suddenly snapped to attention. “What?! Oh, let me guess. It’s my fault I didn’t want to kill anybody and that got me dragged 5 miles!” She sneered angrily.
“No, I- I’m sorry. I just didn’t know you went through that type of stuff,” Anakin shrugged.
“Well, I do. I just don’t bother to tell you,” Ahsoka shrugged, looking at her hands.
Anakin smiled. “Friends?” He pulled his padawan into a hug.
Ahsoka hugged her master back. “Friends…” They pulled away from each other just as the credits rolled.
Anakin nodded, turing off the T.V. “Hey, Ahsoka…?”
“Yeah?” Ahsoka looked over her shoulder as she stood up.
“I guess I did learn something about you…” Anakin smiled mischievously.
“What?” Ahsoka asked warily, crossing her arms.
“You are a really good kisser,” Anakin busted out laughing at his own comment.
Ahsoka rolled her eyes. “And?” She knew her master wasn’t quite done.
“You really shouldn’t go near the boy ever again. He might want more that a kiss next time,” Anakin said seriously.
Ahsoka sighed. “Master?”
"Yes?" Anakin asked.
Shut up,” And without another word, Ahsoka went to her room.

Last edited by Pinksaber13 on Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:54 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Friday Night...    An Interesting Friday Night...  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:48 pm

XDDD love it!!!!!! Very interesting!! XDDD
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

Location : Beyblading with Gingka Hagane on Coruscant for the Galactic Beyblading Tournament.

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Friday Night...    An Interesting Friday Night...  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:57 pm

LOVE THAT, PINK!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://apadawansview.blogspot.com/
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

Location : -Working along side Ashley Eckstein in star wars the clone wars!!! (I wish! lol)

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Friday Night...    An Interesting Friday Night...  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:49 pm

Love it especially the Master...Shut up
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Friday Night...    An Interesting Friday Night...  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:56 pm

LOL! That was great!
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Friday Night...    An Interesting Friday Night...  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:59 pm

Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Friday Night...    An Interesting Friday Night...  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:43 am

Smile awesome! LOL.
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Friday Night...    An Interesting Friday Night...  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:52 am

AHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
Back to top Go down
Winter Celchu27

Winter Celchu27

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Friday Night...    An Interesting Friday Night...  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:59 pm

HA! Thats great, Pink! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Friday Night...    An Interesting Friday Night...  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Interesting Friday Night...
Page 1 of 1