Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Escape From Kadavo

Go down 
+11
Starwarsartist
Pinksaber13
AlynaJoe13
Aay'liah
SnipsSkywalker
Obi-Wan's Padawan
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Cia Klivian
jedigirl1990
allishmalli
Winter Celchu27
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

Escape From Kadavo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape From Kadavo   Escape From Kadavo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:30 pm

AlynaJoe13 wrote:
Very Happy It's almost heeeerrrrrre! Razz

YAAAAY!!!
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Kadavo   Escape From Kadavo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:04 pm

That was EPICCCCCCCCCC! Ahsoka rocked.
Back to top Go down
Wolffe's Chick
VIP Member
VIP Member
Wolffe's Chick

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Kadavo   Escape From Kadavo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:12 pm

OH MY FREAKING FORCE!!!!!!!!!! Did you girls see what I just watched?!

GAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Commander Wolffe was SO EPIC!! Gawd, I just love his jetpack. -squee-

This entire episode was a major surprise to me! I didn't expect it to be anything great. WOW. I was totally wrong!
Back to top Go down
http://www.plcohmy.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Kadavo   Escape From Kadavo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:30 pm

Awesome! Really looking forward to watching it(going to watch it here in a bit)
Was Obi-Wan cool?
Back to top Go down
Wolffe's Chick
VIP Member
VIP Member
Wolffe's Chick

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Kadavo   Escape From Kadavo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:33 pm

Ummmm....I'll let you decide that. Wink He got pretty beat up again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.plcohmy.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Kadavo   Escape From Kadavo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:54 pm

Cad Bane's chick wrote:
Ummmm....I'll let you decide that. Wink He got pretty beat up again.

Sigh. Not again! :p
Well, I'm going to watch it now. I'll let you all of you know how I like it.
Very Happy
Siri
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Kadavo   Escape From Kadavo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:00 pm

EPIC EPISODE!!!!!!

Ding dong, the Queen is dead... *does happy dance* Yays!

Ahsoka was awesome! Very Happy I really liked the part with the governor at the end. Smile

Poor Obi-Wan! He got even more beaten up than usual! Crying or Very sad

Anakin did a better job at controling his anger this time. Too bad it won't last...

Rex... I LOVED the part where he killed the fat guy! "I'm no Jedi." Very Happy Very Happy

I loved the episode! 10/10!
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Kadavo   Escape From Kadavo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:37 pm

I AGREE!!!!!!! 11/10!!!! And Poor Obi! Yay, the weirdo lady is dead! *is happy about that* And Rex was SOOOO awezome when he was like "I'm no Jedi." and he totally slammed the guy against a wall!! OOOH REX!!
And of course, Ani was complete amazing epicness. But that's not a surprise xP
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
Winter Celchu27

Winter Celchu27

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Kadavo   Escape From Kadavo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:39 pm

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS EPISODE. IT IS SO AWESOME.

Seriously. Rex stole the entire episode with his awesomeness. xD Me and Leia started screaming with joy when he killed the fat mouse guy and then said: I'm no Jedi. The episode ended interestingly with Ahsoka and the Togruta dude walking together... Hmm.. Foreshadowing?

The preview at the end of the episode was GREAT! Completely amazing. Though I'm upset they are bringing Lux back. Razz
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Kadavo   Escape From Kadavo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:53 pm

WARNING-SPOILERS
I'm going to write a review on my blog tomorrow!

IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Definitely my favorite of the ARC(though Slaves of the Republic was a close second)

My favorite scene is a tie between these two scenes- 1: The one where Obi-Wan frees Rex and himself and start fighting the Zygerrians. 2 The scene where the Queen is talking about Obi-Wan and it showed him in the mines; the way the scene flowed was really well done and sad.

Obi-Wan was awesome! Though I felt really bad for him; he went through all that crap, took beatings for others, and look horrible. I hated it when he was forced to get on his hands and knees and BEG and call the man Master. Poor Obi-Wan!
I wouldn't really say 'he kept getting beat up' though. The only times that happened in the episode was when he wasn't able to fight back because if he did, the slaves would suffer and die for it; so really, he was doing the right thing. Once he was able to, he really kicked slavers butt!

I loved it when Agruss was saying that he knew that Obi-Wan wouldn't kill him since he was armed and Obi-Wan glanced at Rex and Rex threw the elecro-stick at him, killing him. Seems like the dude forgot that Rex wasn't a Jedi.

Anakin was great in this episode; I really enjoyed it when he escaped, freed Ahsoka, fought Dooku, and rescued the Queen(I still REALLY don't like her but I felt sorry for her when she died).

So all in all, a good episode. Now I can't wait for the next episode and the PRISON EPISODES where Obi-Wan goes undercover!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Kadavo   Escape From Kadavo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:56 pm

Awesome!!! It was totally crazycool! Not as good as the last episode, but still a strong finish Smile Once again, the music, animation, and acting blew me away, and the scene with Wolf squadron and Plo? Complete epicness!!!! Man, that guy is one AWESOME pilot. Very Happy

I wish we got to see more of Ahsoka's connection with her people, though.

The scenes with Obi-Wan broke my heart, I almost cried when he was trying to help the governor. Crying or Very sad

Then I cried for real when I saw Embo in the preview XD No kidding, just ask my brother XD
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Kadavo   Escape From Kadavo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:03 pm

That was one heck of an ending! I loved how Rex fought dirty. It needed a little more Rex but in my opinion every episode needs lots of Rex! Wink YAY FOR REX!!!!!!!!!! I seriously was getting all fangirly when Rex killed that moron and was like "I'm not a Jedi." EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! Rex is always going to be my number one!!!
Back to top Go down
http://fangirlonthefarm.blogspot.com/
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Kadavo   Escape From Kadavo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:04 pm

OMG this was soooo EPICSAUCE! Ahsoka was AWESOME! I'm glad she's in her normal clothes again. I bet she was glad to dump those slave ones, which while it wasn't as bad as the comic, was still to revealing. And when she caught that girl, that was amazing. From what I can tell, the Togruta are a very slight species, because I don't think she would have been able catch her in the same way if she was... human or another species?

Zygerrian: It is not the Jedi way to kill an unarmed man!
Rex: I'm no Jedi.

OMuWHYdfJQEWBDQV QWNH~! That was so AWESSOME! Rex officially rocks again.

All in all, this is the best episode EVAH! 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000/10
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Kadavo   Escape From Kadavo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:45 pm

This episode was BEYOND amazing!!!!!!!!! The beginning was a little slow and boring, but WOW! The second half was AWESOOOME! Rex totally stole the episode with his awesome moves and "I'm no Jedi" line. xD

But the ending made no sense to me... Ahsoka saved the day? She may have helped save the Togrutas, but to say she was the only and biggest hero is a little annoying. Obi took quite a beating. Rex killed quite a few slavers and killed the leader. Anakin took out those guns so they could land. Seems to me it was more a group effort then "Ahsoka saved the day! Very Happy"

But no biggie, I just wonder why they bothered to put that in...
Back to top Go down
http://www.organamajor.blogspot.com/
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Kadavo   Escape From Kadavo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:48 pm

I agree Ley.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Kadavo   Escape From Kadavo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:52 pm

I agree. It was a joint effort on everyone's part. And in all actuality Ahsoka had it the easiest of the four(Obi-Wan, Anakin, Rex, Ahsoka).
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Kadavo   Escape From Kadavo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:56 pm

I agree. Anakin had to feel guilty about not helping his friends, and Obi-Wan and Rex basically became slaves

Ahsoka definitely had it easiest.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Kadavo   Escape From Kadavo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:03 pm

DuchessSatineKenobi wrote:
I agree. Anakin had to feel guilty about not helping his friends, and Obi-Wan and Rex basically became slaves

Ahsoka definitely had it easiest.

Yeah, that's why I sort of felt like the ending was a little flat. I kind of wished we could have seen Obi-Wan, Anakin, Ahsoka, and Rex talking about their experience or just sitting in a thankful silence as there ship left...I think that would have made for a better ending. But the episode as a whole was good, and I'm happy for that. Smile
Back to top Go down
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Kadavo   Escape From Kadavo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:38 pm

I was sitting wide-eyed as Obi-wan got his spirit basically crushed. I was SO SAD and Obi-wan isn't even my favorite character!!! :(
As for the Ahsoka part, I think it was epic. Perhaps she didn't do as muchas the others, but 1) It was her people who were getting enslaved. That would be really tough emotionally, even though Obi-wan was the one down there with them. and 2) I believe Anakin may have been trying to boost her ego a bit. Wink That's probably the bigger half of the two, really.
The Rex part was EPICNESS.
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Kadavo   Escape From Kadavo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:04 pm

Anakin had it the easiest! He could basically go as he pleased, say pretty much whatever the heck he wanted, still managed not to get hurt very much and the Queen was in love with him.
Ahsoka was is a cage on the side of the palace that was clearly void of all basic living necessities. And there was nothing to do except stare at a bunch of ugly birds. That was torture enough.
Obi-Wan clearly had it the worst, but at least he could eat.
All in all, it doesn't do much to compare their situations, as they all went through something.
Besides, you don't want to reduce five year olds to tears about why Ahsoka was getting whipped. Bad for the business. They barely got away with electrocuting her, and that was still to graphic in the way she reacted to it.
And she did do the actual saving of the Togrutas, so... c'mon. It doesn't hurt for Ahsoka to get some credit. She wasn't even in the movies, so it's not like she was a hero for a whole movie. Even Anakin somehow took most of the cred for Rotta's rescue.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Kadavo   Escape From Kadavo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:03 pm

I thought it was cool when Ahsoka catches the woman that fell; kind of a play on the whole stereotype of the guy saving the girl who falls except this time it is a GIRL who saves the person Very Happy YAAAY!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Kadavo   Escape From Kadavo - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escape From Kadavo
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Forum Archives-
Jump to: