Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Year Dreams/Inspiration

Go down 
+5
Wolffe's Chick
Leia Organa
shaak ti
jedigirl1990
Cia Klivian
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

New Year Dreams/Inspiration Empty
PostSubject: New Year Dreams/Inspiration   New Year Dreams/Inspiration Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:52 pm

I was browsing dance competition videos on YouTube, and found this little 10 year old girl. She's absolutely amazing, and watching her has made me realize that I still want to dance with all my heart, so my New Year Resolution is to get in shape, and begin training again for competative dancing.

What are your dreams for the New Year?
Back to top Go down
http://www.anautumnday.blogspot.com
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: New Year Dreams/Inspiration   New Year Dreams/Inspiration Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:25 pm

awsome wishing you all the best

I want to pursue my dream of being a teacher staying in school and graduating college. I also really want to get in shape and become more involved in my Church become more organized and overall better person

awsome topic by the way
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: New Year Dreams/Inspiration   New Year Dreams/Inspiration Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:44 pm

ooh, thats hard.

I want to do something big, huge. i don't know what though, go on a missions trip, change the world, get my book finished and published!
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: New Year Dreams/Inspiration   New Year Dreams/Inspiration Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:53 pm

I hope to become a better admin and practice better judgement when the situation calls for it. I hope to become more patient and more confident. I hope to become even closer to God, and learn to spread His Word to other's through mission trips and witnessing to other's. I hope TLF remains peaceful and sweet, that it won't become like the other forums, all mean and unfriendly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.organamajor.blogspot.com/
Wolffe's Chick
VIP Member
VIP Member
Wolffe's Chick

PostSubject: Re: New Year Dreams/Inspiration   New Year Dreams/Inspiration Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:01 pm

I hope to complete Project 365 and increase my photography skills. I also really want to draw closer to God, I've been astray from hardcore faith lately.

Wishing everyone the best in 2012!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.plcohmy.com
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: New Year Dreams/Inspiration   New Year Dreams/Inspiration Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:12 am

Leia for the record you are a FANTASTIC Admin already Smile and i'm sure TLF will grow and still remain a place of peace and friendship. We have some of the nicest girls on here, we all really care for everyone else (which is kinda uncommon for any forum i mean people have friends but to be kind and caring to all members is awsome) we have Fanstasitc mods and an Out of this world Admin. This fourm can't be touched or matched for that matter

Good luck everyone praying that 2012 brings happiness and peace to all of you.

Back to top Go down
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

PostSubject: Re: New Year Dreams/Inspiration   New Year Dreams/Inspiration Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:02 am

My New Year's resolutions are many, but the two that are very specific, which I have set my heart on, are 1) to publish my book. I have very high hopes, perhaps, but I have a friend who is a publisher, a storyline I can stick to, and even an idea for a sequel.
The second one is something I've been...it's not exactly putting off or procrastinating, just haven't found much time. I want to do a major landscape painting. It will take time and dedication, and I know this, but I am wiling and prepared.
Beyond these, I want to be healthier, join the track and field program in the spring(though of course that is just so I can learn to throw a javelin XD), daily Bible reading... and there is a mission trip planned for my district, to go up to Alaska. I want to look into that.
Perhaps I have high hopes. But then, "Shoot for the moon, because even if you miss, you will land in the stars." Happy New Year's, and good luck on all your resolutions!!!
Back to top Go down
Padme's Japor Snippet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Padme's Japor Snippet

PostSubject: Re: New Year Dreams/Inspiration   New Year Dreams/Inspiration Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:56 pm

I want to:

Act more- hopefully IN someting, even if it's small

Write more- I need to edit my Script Frenzy and NaNo from this past year (and of course do them again this year!)

Draw more- get better at realistic drawings

Ice skate more- I am pretty good at going around, but maybe I can get faster still, learn to turn, skate backwards MUCH better (haha I can hardly do it) and maybe even figure skating!

Learn to sew- I CAN use the machine a little and hand stich (not too well though), and cut out patterns...but I want to learn to make costumes by myself eventually.

Read more- and preferably harder stuff

Sing- and get over my shyness thereof

Dance- arobic type or something and Civil War ball(s)

And...that's about it for now. Smile Oh wait and the 365 contest.
Back to top Go down
http://pjswritingobsessed.blogspot.com/
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: New Year Dreams/Inspiration   New Year Dreams/Inspiration Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:14 am

Wishing you all luck!!! Very Happy

I want to read more, especially the Bible. I want to be more patient with my friends and family, and not get in as many fights. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Ashley Amidala

Ashley Amidala

PostSubject: Re: New Year Dreams/Inspiration   New Year Dreams/Inspiration Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:37 am

I want to be a better blogger, better sister, and better Christian.

I am going to get serious with my parent's about going on stage.

I'm going to FINISH a book! Hopefully contemplate publishing.
Back to top Go down
http://akhunter-fieldnotes.blogspot.com/
Ashley Amidala

Ashley Amidala

PostSubject: Re: New Year Dreams/Inspiration   New Year Dreams/Inspiration Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:38 am

And I want to take Dance classes of some sort!
Back to top Go down
http://akhunter-fieldnotes.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Year Dreams/Inspiration   New Year Dreams/Inspiration Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Year Dreams/Inspiration
Page 1 of 1