Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well...That was awkward

Go down 
+3
SnipsSkywalker
Voronda Elda-Aranel
<3Gabby<3
7 posters
AuthorMessage
<3Gabby<3

<3Gabby<3

Well...That was awkward Empty
PostSubject: Well...That was awkward   Well...That was awkward Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:50 pm

Bra shopping with my dad in the middle of Walmart....awkward
Back to top Go down
Voronda Elda-Aranel

Voronda Elda-Aranel

PostSubject: Re: Well...That was awkward   Well...That was awkward Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:56 pm

Sounds VERY awkward!!

When I was speaking to my friend he has an accent then I replied in the same accent! LOL
Back to top Go down
http://a-belivers-journey.blogspot.com
Voronda Elda-Aranel

Voronda Elda-Aranel

PostSubject: Re: Well...That was awkward   Well...That was awkward Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:12 pm

Once when I was at an archery competion and one of my teamates (who is a guy) has really long hair and one of the officals thought he was a girl!!! LOL!! I was standing beside him and she called " Hey you 2 girls can you come over here". He said that was the most awkward moment of his life because everyone looked when she called.
Back to top Go down
http://a-belivers-journey.blogspot.com
<3Gabby<3

<3Gabby<3

PostSubject: Re: Well...That was awkward   Well...That was awkward Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:38 pm

Ha! Ummm....falling in a water puddle at school and getting your favorite jeans soaked!
Back to top Go down
<3Gabby<3

<3Gabby<3

PostSubject: Re: Well...That was awkward   Well...That was awkward Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:40 pm

Oh and did I mention they were the best looking guys in school at football practice? Yeah...awkward indeedy
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: Well...That was awkward   Well...That was awkward Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:40 pm

Voronda Elda-Aranel wrote:
Once when I was at an archery competion and one of my teamates (who is a guy) has really long hair and one of the officals thought he was a girl!!! LOL!! I was standing beside him and she called " Hey you 2 girls can you come over here". He said that was the most awkward moment of his life because everyone looked when she called.
It was probably more embarrassing for the official though!! :p
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Well...That was awkward   Well...That was awkward Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:03 pm

yeah that happened to me i was working at disney and a little kid came by and they had long hair and i was like hi princess and the dad looked at me and said he is a boy oops that was awkward
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Well...That was awkward   Well...That was awkward Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:18 pm

well, I've had PLENTY of awkward moments, but I think this one tops the list.

I had missed a day of school, so I needed the lecture notes for History. I asked Graison, and he needed my cell # so he could txt it to me. I ended up late to study hall, in which i was finishing a math test. When my math teacher asked why i was so late, you can imagine how awkward it was:

Grasion wanted my number... i mean I had to give him my number, um,... yeah. just forget it.

I should have just said "I needed the lecture notes for History."
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Well...That was awkward   Well...That was awkward Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:25 pm

Once I had to go to the car to get something, but I forgot where we parked Razz
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Well...That was awkward   Well...That was awkward Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:18 pm

my worst one was as a freshman in high school we heard it was pj day so me and my friend dressed up we didn't get the rest of the message it was SENIOR pj day that was embarassing and what was worse i had credit check that day luckily i got my dad to pick me up early hehe
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Well...That was awkward   Well...That was awkward Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:20 pm

well at least there were two of you. imagine being all alone in that!
Back to top Go down
JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
JediKnightGirl

PostSubject: Re: Well...That was awkward   Well...That was awkward Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:48 pm

I've had plenty of awkward moments when I'm convinced the random person at the store is looking me in the eye, thus talking to me. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://adreamersgalaxy.blogspot.com/
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Well...That was awkward   Well...That was awkward Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:59 am

shaak ti wrote:
well at least there were two of you. imagine being all alone in that!

haha true for part of the day at least then she realized she had gym clothes and changed leaving me the only one in pjs that wasn't a senior thats when i called my dad to pick me up hehe
Back to top Go down
<3Gabby<3

<3Gabby<3

PostSubject: Re: Well...That was awkward   Well...That was awkward Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:07 pm

One time my dad was trying to get in the house and asked me to toss the keys to him. I did....but they landed on the roof of the house!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well...That was awkward   Well...That was awkward Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well...That was awkward
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Forum Archives-
Jump to: