Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question About This Topic

Go down 
+12
Duchess Satine Kenobi
jedigirl1990
maryanna
allishmalli
JediKnightGirl
Starwarsartist
StarWarsForever
Cia Klivian
Pinksaber13
Amaranthine
SnipsSkywalker
Leia Organa
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What To Do?
Leave it alone! I love this topic!
Question About This Topic - Page 2 Vote_lcap39%Question About This Topic - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 39% [ 7 ]
It needs a change. No one uses this topic much, and it's a waste of space.
Question About This Topic - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Question About This Topic - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 9 ]
I don't care.......
Question About This Topic - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Question About This Topic - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please explain in post)
Question About This Topic - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Question About This Topic - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

Question About This Topic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question About This Topic   Question About This Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:34 pm

allishmalli wrote:
Well, I personally think that we don't particularly NEED an insanity topic. We already have an insanity thread. I do, however, think that maybe we should possibly move all of the threads that have to do with "Real Life" and put them in this topic. That way, we can still keep our school stuff on here, but not have an entire topic devoted to it. Besides, it would clear up some space in the "Everything Else" section and make room for more threads.

I quite agree!

And I really don't think we need an "Insanity topic". Instead, we need a topic (the school/ real life topic) that is anti-insanity/insanity-free. Smile Please don't make an insanity topic. I already get lost in the insanity that already goes on all over the forum. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.anautumnday.blogspot.com
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

PostSubject: Re: Question About This Topic   Question About This Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:55 pm

I like the idea of a real life section, which would include school as well.
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Question About This Topic   Question About This Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:10 pm

i like that idea
Back to top Go down
Padme's Japor Snippet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Padme's Japor Snippet

PostSubject: Re: Question About This Topic   Question About This Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:06 pm

Personally, I love to be as insane as the next girl. But maybe we should try to rein in some of it; some of the posts that are purely insane, and not in the thread/topic (which is it called?) that is dedicated to insanity. That way we can read other threads more seriously... *shrugs* My two cents. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://pjswritingobsessed.blogspot.com/
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Question About This Topic   Question About This Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:31 pm

I personally like the "real life" topic!
Back to top Go down
Winter Celchu27

Winter Celchu27

PostSubject: Re: Question About This Topic   Question About This Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:17 pm

I say we should delete the School topic (or change it to something a little broader)....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question About This Topic   Question About This Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question About This Topic
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2