Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Season Four Titles

Go down 
+12
Pinksaber13
Rex'sgirl
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
JediKnightGirl
SnipsSkywalker
jedigirl1990
Winter Celchu27
Aay'liah
Cia Klivian
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Starwarsartist
Leia Organa
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

Season Four Titles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Four Titles   Season Four Titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:58 am

IKR? Did you see the history of bacon part? LOL XD
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Season Four Titles   Season Four Titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:59 am

In my opinion, I think that if Ahsoka was older and more experienced she could take him in a fight but since she's still a Padawan and she doesn't have training to take on that powerful of a Sith Lord.
But we are all entitled to have an opinion and I respect that and will not argue this any farther.
Smile
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Season Four Titles   Season Four Titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:07 am

Lets keep things friendly, girls... uh hu We all have different opinions and we're all sisters here....

Anyway I don't think Ahsoka will even BE in the Maul episodes. She wasn't in the Savage, so I doubt they'll have her in these sadly. *sniffle*
Back to top Go down
https://thelakehouse.forumotion.com
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Season Four Titles   Season Four Titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:10 am

SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala wrote:
In my opinion, I think that if Ahsoka was older and more experienced she could take him in a fight but since she's still a Padawan and she doesn't have training to take on that powerful of a Sith Lord.
But we are all entitled to have an opinion and I respect that and will not argue this any farther.
Smile

Okay. I respect yours too. Oh, if it wouldn't be too much trouble, please read the 6th line of text in my sig XD
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: Season Four Titles   Season Four Titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:33 am

jedigirl1990 wrote:
I agree with Tahiri Clone wars for me anyways is epic in my opinion each episode gets more and more awsome.(but i'm an extream fangirl too hehe). I literly count down the days til the next episode i'm a bit obsessive that way Rex's girl how have people ruined it for you?

I honestly (thought i think shes awsome and extreamly talented) can't see ahsoka winning a battle agaisnt maul especially by herself. with the help of obiwan and anakin i definitly think she could survive it but we are talking about the sith that killed quigon and gave obiwan a hard run for his money so i don't think shes advance enough to take him on especially by herself

I'm not saying that Ahsoka could actually fight Maul, but I think if she were to run into him, she could outwit him and escape. If it were an actually duel... well, yeah. Poor Ahsoka
Back to top Go down
http://www.anautumnday.blogspot.com
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: Season Four Titles   Season Four Titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:47 am

Rex'sgirl wrote:
That's rich that y'all don't think I'm the extreme fangirl anymore. And with how people ruined it for me that's for me to know and for y'all to never find out.
...I never said that! :( I'm sorry :l
Back to top Go down
http://www.anautumnday.blogspot.com
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: Season Four Titles   Season Four Titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:28 am

Even though Ahsoka is a bit more advanced now, I still don't really think she could take Maul... Or Grievous. I mean, think about it. Obi-Wan had some VERY close calls with both of them, and Ahsoka's fighting skills are about half of his, if that.
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: Season Four Titles   Season Four Titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:44 am

Tahiri Veila wrote:
Rex'sgirl wrote:
That's rich that y'all don't think I'm the extreme fangirl anymore. And with how people ruined it for me that's for me to know and for y'all to never find out.
...I never said that! :( I'm sorry :l
Its ok. Little miscommunication going on there.
Back to top Go down
http://fangirlonthefarm.blogspot.com/
Wolffe's Chick
VIP Member
VIP Member
Wolffe's Chick

PostSubject: Re: Season Four Titles   Season Four Titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:12 pm

I'm excited for these upcoming episodes! However we're all probably going to hate "Escape from Kadavo" because we have 5 weeks to form our own expectations which, in the end, will be let down. As for the other episodes, they should be pretty good!

I hope that Cad Bane is in the prison break episodes. My friend Jordan is also speculating that "The Box" will be about the Republic Commandos. I hope he's right!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.plcohmy.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Season Four Titles   Season Four Titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:02 pm

Admin wrote:
Lets keep things friendly, girls... uh hu We all have different opinions and we're all sisters here....

Anyway I don't think Ahsoka will even BE in the Maul episodes. She wasn't in the Savage, so I doubt they'll have her in these sadly. *sniffle*
I apologize if I was doing anything wrong. Embarassed And I'm sorry if I offended anyone.
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: Season Four Titles   Season Four Titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:24 pm

Admin wrote:

I apologize if I was doing anything wrong. Embarassed And I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

No, no, don't worry. It's no big deal. You're okay. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.organamajor.blogspot.com/
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Season Four Titles   Season Four Titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:27 pm

Leia Organa wrote:
Admin wrote:

No, no, don't worry. It's no big deal. You're okay. Wink

Okay, thanks! I was feeling bad about it.
Siri Smile
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Season Four Titles   Season Four Titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:45 pm

Yeah... It doesn't matter, because it's in my sig anyways XD
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Season Four Titles   Season Four Titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:47 pm

Okay, what genius came up with 'THE BOX'?!
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Season Four Titles   Season Four Titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:48 pm

LOL! No idea... they say George comes up with all the names now. XD
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Season Four Titles   Season Four Titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:50 pm

OMG... He's working too hard XD
Back to top Go down
Wolffe's Chick
VIP Member
VIP Member
Wolffe's Chick

PostSubject: Re: Season Four Titles   Season Four Titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:52 pm

Pinksaber13 wrote:
Okay, what genius came up with 'THE BOX'?!

I think that the box has something in it that the Republic Commandos have to get. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.plcohmy.com
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Season Four Titles   Season Four Titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:01 pm

Rex'sgirl wrote:

Sorry girly thats not at all what i was trying to say (sorry it came off that way). I was just saying that im a huge clone war fangirl not meaning to diminish your fanigirlyness in any way shape or form. And sorry i didn't mean to intrude i completly understand you keeping it to your self thats fine i was just curious but its none of my business. anyway sorry about that it was just a misunderstanding. :/
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: Season Four Titles   Season Four Titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:08 pm

REPUBLIC COMMANDOS!?!!! SAY WHHHHAAAAAAAAAT?!?!? WFHJARHKBCDAXVJKKOPIFGBHHHGDDFHJJDDCSSXAQAGJKPPIUTCCVBNBFFFFFF EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!
Sev!!!! =D
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: Season Four Titles   Season Four Titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:41 pm

jedigirl1990 wrote:
Rex'sgirl wrote:

Sorry girly thats not at all what i was trying to say (sorry it came off that way). I was just saying that im a huge clone war fangirl not meaning to diminish your fanigirlyness in any way shape or form. And sorry i didn't mean to intrude i completly understand you keeping it to your self thats fine i was just curious but its none of my business. anyway sorry about that it was just a misunderstanding. :/
Thank you for apologizing. It was just miscommunication I know you didn't mean to. I'm sorry for sounding like a jerk. I hope you can forgive me. Smile
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Season Four Titles   Season Four Titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:46 pm

of course i forgive you and you didn't sound anything close to a jerk. like you said it was a misunderstanding i look to you as one of my good friends on here and i would never ever in a million years do anytthing to hurt you just so you know. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: Season Four Titles   Season Four Titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:00 pm

Same her girl. *hugs* Its very easy for that happen. I feel so much better now that I talked it over. And thank you for forgiving me.
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Season Four Titles   Season Four Titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:02 pm

*hugs* I agree it can happen fairly easily and i feel lots better now that we talked it out Smile of course I forgive you i had no reason to be mad with you to begin with I was just worried i hurt you <3 i'm glad to see its cleared up
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: Season Four Titles   Season Four Titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:14 pm

Same here. Nah you didn't hurt me. What's hurting me right now is I ate to many cookies! Lol! Cookies 1 Me 0! Lol! I know you would never mean to hurt me.
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Season Four Titles   Season Four Titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:24 pm

i'm glad you know that Smile and shame on you for eating all those cookies did you even offer rex some hmmmm hehe cookies sound good right now though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season Four Titles   Season Four Titles - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season Four Titles
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next