Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darkness on Umbara

Go down 
+11
Bluesaber3
Jedi~Chick
sokafan4ever
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Rex'sgirl
Wolffe's Chick
SnipsSkywalker
allishmalli
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
jedigirl1990
Starwarsartist
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

Darkness on Umbara - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness on Umbara   Darkness on Umbara - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:04 pm

Good for you!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Darkness on Umbara   Darkness on Umbara - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:05 pm

Krell is pretty mean... *sigh* When's Soka' coming back?
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Darkness on Umbara   Darkness on Umbara - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:05 pm

I dunno but I hope soon!!!
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Darkness on Umbara   Darkness on Umbara - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:07 pm

She'll be back after the Umbara arc... with LUX!!!! shockyoda
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Darkness on Umbara   Darkness on Umbara - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:07 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I can't decide
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: Darkness on Umbara   Darkness on Umbara - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:46 pm

LUX!??????????!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!??! *faints*
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Darkness on Umbara   Darkness on Umbara - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:50 pm

XDDDD NOOOOOOO YESSS NOOOO
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Darkness on Umbara   Darkness on Umbara - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:11 pm

*in sing-songy voice* KEEP IT IN INSANITOPIA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink

Please stay on topic! Wink XDDD

I am gonna rewatch this episode soon, because I feel I need to see it again. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Darkness on Umbara   Darkness on Umbara - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:13 pm

I don't wanna watch it again, Krell's too annoying.
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: Darkness on Umbara   Darkness on Umbara - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:16 pm

XDD I want to see it again, just so I can get the full effect of the episode. I'll watch for the Clones, not Krell. XDD

Krell.....part of me thinks he's kinda cool, but the other part of me hates him with a passion. XDDDD
Part One: I like him because he is cool looking, and he's got TWO DOUBLE BLADED LIGHTSABERS. And also I need to see more of him because we kinda only saw him standing around giving (MEAN) orders.
Part Two: He threatened Fives and Rex!!! He demeans the Clones and all their sacrifice to the war!!! He put them in deadly situations and then BLAMED REX for saving the day! He yelled at them and was acting like he was the "high and mighty jedi general". *scoffs* I thought Jedi were supposed to be HUMBLE.

SO yeah. XD
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Darkness on Umbara   Darkness on Umbara - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:20 pm

yep. I think he's a jerk xD
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Darkness on Umbara   Darkness on Umbara - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:28 pm

I watched the episode! That General is a blockhead! A totally unreasonable blockhead at that. He has no respect for Rex and his men whatsoever! He sickens me. The only good thing about him is that he can basically hold 8 lightsabers at once with his four arms and his four double bladed lightsaber. Besides that, I hope Anakin gets back soon and takes control.
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: Darkness on Umbara   Darkness on Umbara - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:28 pm

YES ALLISHMALLI!!! Very Happy You agree! XDDD

Here's a good review of what I thought of this episode....I posted it in a comment to a friend's blog post. XD

"I agree with a lot of what you said, and in fact, I want to re-watch this episode, because there was so much to see!!!

The action sequences were pretty much non-stop and some of the best I've seen in ALL of the Clone Wars animation, and I really liked Krell's two double bladed lightsabers.

But that's about all I liked about him. XD I thought he was harsh and somewhat cruel to the men who were under his command, and it was probably a rude awakening for the 501st, who are used to Anakin's camaraderie. I very much disliked that he called the clones by their numbers, not names, and that he treated them like robots rather then people. Razz And he just STOOD THERE while they went into do-or-die missions!!! And when Rex saved them, he YELLED AT HIM for defying his plans. >.>

I was happy when Rex and Fives stood up to him, and at the end when Krell almost relented and /agreed/ with Rex. Smile "
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Darkness on Umbara   Darkness on Umbara - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:29 pm

Yeah. Besides Krell the episode was great!
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

PostSubject: Re: Darkness on Umbara   Darkness on Umbara - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:33 pm

Yeah...BRING ANI BACK!!!! What's so important that he HAS to see the Chancellor RiGHT AWAY and leave his men during a heated battle? My sister thinks Krell is gonna kill everyone and that's why Palpatine pulled Anakin out...
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Darkness on Umbara   Darkness on Umbara - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:35 pm

LOL another theory I've heard is "he's a Separatist in disguise!!"
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Darkness on Umbara   Darkness on Umbara - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:45 pm

Naw, I just think that he's a pigheaded, prejudiced, intolerant, unaccommodating, stuck up, halfwitted, scruffy looking, nerfherder.
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Darkness on Umbara   Darkness on Umbara - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:47 pm

exactly!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Obi-Wan's Padawan

Obi-Wan's Padawan

Location : In The Room of a Thousand Fountains....writing to my heart's content. :)

PostSubject: Re: Darkness on Umbara   Darkness on Umbara - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:58 pm

I began the ep. this morning...then got called away on a mission before I could finish it. (My mum called me.) So I'll have to finish the job tomorrow. But what I saw of what's-his-face big, mean undeserving to be a Jedi person, made my gut twist. The part where he told Rex to stand at attention when adressing him made me want to reach through the screen and smack him hard upside the head. Jedi are NOT like that!! I was like, come back Ani!! They need you!! I do NOT like Krell. *shudders* Awful man, or whatever he is.

But!! Obi-Wan showed up. *clasps hands and bows head reverently* Thank you Dave Filoni!! You have seen the light. cheers Now I need a full Obi episode!! A full one, Dave.

And I am so happy for you Rex'sgirl that your man got an episode!! Rexy was great!! Very Happy I envy you... Wink
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

PostSubject: Re: Darkness on Umbara   Darkness on Umbara - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:00 pm

LOL we were watching it last night, and when he pulled out his sabers my mom was like "He's a JEDI?!" Jedi are NOT supposed to be jerks! XD
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Darkness on Umbara   Darkness on Umbara - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:01 pm

TOTALLY. No jerky Jedi! xD
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

PostSubject: Re: Darkness on Umbara   Darkness on Umbara - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:12 pm

Jerky Jedi XDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Darkness on Umbara   Darkness on Umbara - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:13 pm

XDDDDD
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Darkness on Umbara   Darkness on Umbara - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:40 am

Jedi~Chick wrote:
YES ALLISHMALLI!!! Very Happy You agree! XDDD

Here's a good review of what I thought of this episode....I posted it in a comment to a friend's blog post. XD

"I agree with a lot of what you said, and in fact, I want to re-watch this episode, because there was so much to see!!!

The action sequences were pretty much non-stop and some of the best I've seen in ALL of the Clone Wars animation, and I really liked Krell's two double bladed lightsabers.

But that's about all I liked about him. XD I thought he was harsh and somewhat cruel to the men who were under his command, and it was probably a rude awakening for the 501st, who are used to Anakin's camaraderie. I very much disliked that he called the clones by their numbers, not names, and that he treated them like robots rather then people. Razz And he just STOOD THERE while they went into do-or-die missions!!! And when Rex saved them, he YELLED AT HIM for defying his plans. >.>

I completly agree he was harsh and very rude love when rex stood up for him and the clones. and at the end i surprised and actually really glad to see that he did at least try to see it from rex's point of view and something i just noticed this morning after watching it for the third time he did call rex by his name not his number Smile so there is some good in him and hes not a complete jerk. (keep in mind he is a jedi knight/master) still though i would not want to serve under him.
I was happy when Rex and Fives stood up to him, and at the end when Krell almost relented and /agreed/ with Rex. Smile "
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Darkness on Umbara   Darkness on Umbara - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 4:06 pm

I loved this episode!!! Rex and Fives were awesome! And, I actually kind of like Krell a little bit. *ducks for cover* He just seems like he could really kick butt. Of course I do NOT like him being mean to the clones, but at the same time I feel it's necessary to have a character treat the clones like that to show the progression towards order 66. It was partly the jedi's fault that the clones betrayed them, and this goes to show it.
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness on Umbara   Darkness on Umbara - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkness on Umbara
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Forum Archives-
Jump to: