Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Insanitopia!

Go down 
+22
Amaranthine
Pinksaber13
Padme's Japor Snippet
Jedi~Chick
Mirax
Cia Klivian
allishmalli
shaak ti
AlynaJoe13
Winter Celchu27
Rex'sgirl
Aay'liah
Obi-Wan's Padawan
JediKnightGirl
jedigirl1990
Wolffe's Chick
Starwarsartist
SnipsSkywalker
Bluesaber3
Eliption_Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

Insanitopia! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanitopia!   Insanitopia! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 6:22 pm

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Back to top Go down
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

Location : Beyblading with Gingka Hagane on Coruscant for the Galactic Beyblading Tournament.

PostSubject: Re: Insanitopia!   Insanitopia! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:10 pm

Who wants to duel with me? *randomly knocks Rex on the head with frying pan* You know, he's going to have one massive headache.
Back to top Go down
http://apadawansview.blogspot.com/
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Insanitopia!   Insanitopia! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:12 pm

YEAH. XDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Insanitopia!   Insanitopia! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:22 pm

haha ahsoka beware if he gets a massive headache then chances are hes going to be irratable and an irratable rex + 2 blasters+ clone training = trouble you may need a bigger pan
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: Insanitopia!   Insanitopia! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:38 pm

YAYAYYYYAAAYYY I'LL DUEL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *whacks Rex* YAY NOW HE CAN'T GET UP AND TERRORIZE STUFF!!...oh wait, that's us. *whacks self with pan* YAY NOW I CAN'T GET UP AND TERRORIZE STUFF!!
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Insanitopia!   Insanitopia! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:46 pm

HEY GUESS WHAT I HAD CCCCCCCOOOOOOOFFFFFEEEEEE FOR DINNER WOOHOO NOW I CAN'T SLEEP AND I HAVE TO BE UP AT 3AM YAY COFFEE IS AWSOME OH WAIT *sees snips on the floor with rex* that crazy girl and her frying pans *sneakily takes frying pan and hides it* sorry girl its for your (and rex"s ) own good
Back to top Go down
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

Location : Beyblading with Gingka Hagane on Coruscant for the Galactic Beyblading Tournament.

PostSubject: Re: Insanitopia!   Insanitopia! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:51 pm

YAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!! *Jumps up and whacks Rex on the head as she lands* YAY!!! THIS IS FUN!!! *Gets in ready fighting stance* I'm ready to take you on, Snips! *Looks down at Rex* That goes for you, too!
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Insanitopia!   Insanitopia! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:54 pm

NO hitting others with frying pans or i will confiscate it hide it and set an evil ewok on you heheheeh
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

PostSubject: Re: Insanitopia!   Insanitopia! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:57 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU MUST GIVE THAT BACK TO ME OR I WILL GO INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I MUST HAVE MY PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Insanitopia!   Insanitopia! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:59 pm

nope if you want it you will have to find it hehe good luck
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

PostSubject: Re: Insanitopia!   Insanitopia! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:01 pm

*looks under couch, in CD slot, under bed, down the sink, in my dresser, and various other places*
WHERE HAVE YOU HIDDEN IT!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Insanitopia!   Insanitopia! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:04 pm

yeah like i'm going to tell you*starts singing* you are never going to find it heheheehheehee haaaaahahahaha NEVER NEVER NEVER nenanenenena
Back to top Go down
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

PostSubject: Re: Insanitopia!   Insanitopia! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:05 pm

Mwahahaha! *Runs away with frying pan* You cannot take my frying pan!!! Although, I do think Rex could use a break, look at the bumps on his head! Eliption wouldn't be happy... should we be afraid?
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Insanitopia!   Insanitopia! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:07 pm

yes be afraid be very afraid and hand over the frying pan its your only hope heheeh
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

PostSubject: Re: Insanitopia!   Insanitopia! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:09 pm

NEVER NEVER NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!! BECAUSE GUESS WHAT, I FOUND MY PRECIOUS!!!!!!!! What was it doing in the GARBAGE can, Jedigirl?!?! You wouldn't throw fryie panie in the trash would you?! -gasps at the thought-
Back to top Go down
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

PostSubject: Re: Insanitopia!   Insanitopia! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:09 pm

NO! NEVER!!! *Runs further away* If Eliption finds me, it's my only course of protection!!!
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Insanitopia!   Insanitopia! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:11 pm

maybe i would maybe i wouldn't you won this round but not the war i would hold that frying pan very close to you or my evil ewok will be sent after you too take it from you
Back to top Go down
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

PostSubject: Re: Insanitopia!   Insanitopia! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:15 pm

Snips and I have our frying pans, you should be afraid!! *Hears voices from outside* Oops, gotta go, moms home. Insanitopia! - Page 3 540441 But with her she brings The Force Unleashed II!!! Insanitopia! - Page 3 833330 Ewok warriors, guard Snips and I! Insanitopia! - Page 3 833330
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Insanitopia!   Insanitopia! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:18 pm

haha me afraid of you hahaha i will find away around your puny ewok guards and capture your frying pans if its the last thing i do its time to call in the dancing wookies now you should be afraid dancechewy dancechewy dancechewy dancechewy dancechewy dancechewy dancechewy
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Insanitopia!   Insanitopia! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:26 pm

I HAVE AN ARMY OF X-WINGS!!!!! ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship

PROTECT THE PANS!!!
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Insanitopia!   Insanitopia! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:45 pm

not fair you win for now but only for now i will be back once i come up with a good strategy which i will count on it
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Insanitopia!   Insanitopia! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:51 pm

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Be mesmerized. 8D
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Insanitopia!   Insanitopia! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:59 pm

haha blue your making me dizzy is this a tactic to distract me from the frying pans where do yur loyalties lie
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Insanitopia!   Insanitopia! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:05 pm

You do not have the right to ask me where my loyalties lie. I rule here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

PostSubject: Re: Insanitopia!   Insanitopia! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:30 pm

Ahhhhh!!!!! Mesmerizing distractions!!! Must. Protect. Frying Pan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*hugs frying pan protectively, then whacks Rex for good measure *
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insanitopia!   Insanitopia! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insanitopia!
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next