Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Word of Advice

Go down 
+16
ahsokaandtabby
Kayla
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Ashley Amidala
Padme's Japor Snippet
Ashoka2898
shaak ti
Duchess Satine Kenobi
AndrieeJainaSolo
SnipsSkywalker
Aay'liah
Wolffe's Chick
Winter Celchu27
jedigirl1990
Starwarsartist
JediKnightGirl
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

Word of Advice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Word of Advice   Word of Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:00 pm

yeaaaah. o.0
Back to top Go down
Ashley Amidala

Ashley Amidala

PostSubject: Re: Word of Advice   Word of Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:27 pm

Specially when you just wrote about a somebody you'd prefer no one to know who..*cough*...kinda liked.

Back to top Go down
http://akhunter-fieldnotes.blogspot.com/
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Word of Advice   Word of Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:55 pm

A reason I don't really write a diary Wink
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: Word of Advice   Word of Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:22 pm

XD I have a triple coded lock on mine.
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
Ashley Amidala

Ashley Amidala

PostSubject: Re: Word of Advice   Word of Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:28 pm

I coded mine! I write in my own private 'language'!
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Word of Advice   Word of Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:33 pm

I am going to get a lock on mine. I had been going through a hard time, and so I wrote some not so nice things about my mom. then she read it.
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

PostSubject: Re: Word of Advice   Word of Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:34 pm

Your mom read your diary?? O.0 I would DIE if mine did that...
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Word of Advice   Word of Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:39 pm

Actually, I just about did. well, i said some not so polite words about her in the next entry. I'm mostly over it. It only happened a month or two ago.

I'm listing to Safe And Sound by Taylor Swift for THG. it is such a sad, sad song! but I've been listening to it for the past 30 minuets straight!
Back to top Go down
Ashley Amidala

Ashley Amidala

PostSubject: Re: Word of Advice   Word of Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:07 pm

I've written some less then good daughter stuff about my Mom... but she has NEVER read it. I would DIE, but it would be at her hands...well...maybe not. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Word of Advice   Word of Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:13 pm

I have a secret code! It's easy to crack tho ;P
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

PostSubject: Re: Word of Advice   Word of Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:02 am

Is it 1234? XD
Back to top Go down
Padme's Japor Snippet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Padme's Japor Snippet

PostSubject: Re: Word of Advice   Word of Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:47 am

I would be sooo humiliated if anyone read my diary. XD It's just too personal, even for my bro who I tell a lot of secrets too...about dumb things I've done, crushes...and also wishing for something others might laugh at, eith a drawing of said wish. XD
Back to top Go down
http://pjswritingobsessed.blogspot.com/
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Word of Advice   Word of Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:00 am

Snips no I meant I have sort of my own way of writing. Like Aurebesh. But not Wink xDDD
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Word of Advice   Word of Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:01 am

I agree i keep a journal (well i used to i haven't for the last few months but am going to start again) and trust me there are definitly not so nice things about my mom and family members in there i would be horrified if they read it
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Word of Advice   Word of Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:48 pm

Word of Advice- Never trust people who blow you off, say they are FAR too busy to see you at all and don't have time for you, or ignore you when you ask them a question . I know this from experience
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Word of Advice   Word of Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:10 am

jedigirl1990 wrote:
I agree i keep a journal (well i used to i haven't for the last few months but am going to start again) and trust me there are definitly not so nice things about my mom and family members in there i would be horrified if they read it

Yeah I keep a journal that sounds like all you gals' Journals/Diarys. But I write mine in code. Wink Word of Advice: you never know what may happen to that book you wrote your darkest thoughts in- so learn CODE! It's not that hard. Wink
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Word of Advice   Word of Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:35 am

@siri- i hate when people do that

@kayla- thats a good idea hehe

word of advice- when making a sharp turn while driving first make sure you don't misjudge how sharp the turn is and if you have to make a hard turn do it with both hands not one other wise you strain that hand and it either hurts or becomes like mine and is tingling like crazy heheh -this as you can probably tell is from experince
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Word of Advice   Word of Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:34 pm

Word of Advice- Always make sure to check the date of an event before you have your parents (or yourself) drive you down to it. You might be a day early.
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Word of Advice   Word of Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:36 pm

I've almost done that twice recently XD
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Word of Advice   Word of Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:44 pm

jedigirl1990 wrote:
@siri- i hate when people do that

@kayla- thats a good idea hehe

word of advice- when making a sharp turn while driving first make sure you don't misjudge how sharp the turn is and if you have to make a hard turn do it with both hands not one other wise you strain that hand and it either hurts or becomes like mine and is tingling like crazy heheh -this as you can probably tell is from experince

Thanks jedigirl. Smile
Sounds like good advice. I've been working on my driving a lot the past few months and I still have quite a lot to work on.
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Word of Advice   Word of Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:16 pm

Word of Advice- be careful of strange flashlights that you don't know how to use.

I saw a new flashlight just sitting out so I picked it up and clicked a button but as it turned out is was my dad's police flashlight with the tazer in it and I tasered myself. My mom was worried I'd get nerve damage. OMGoodness that hurt for a couple days, and my hands and feet were so just *ouch*. So beware of strange things around the house...!!!!
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Word of Advice   Word of Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:22 pm

Ouch!
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Word of Advice   Word of Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:25 pm

ooh... that would hurt.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Word of Advice   Word of Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:40 pm

I'm really sorry that happened Kayla. Glad your feeling better.
Thanks for the advice.
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Word of Advice   Word of Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:50 pm

Thx and your welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Word of Advice   Word of Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Word of Advice
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next