Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HE LIVES!!!

Go down 
+28
Winter Celchu27
bbc_hates_me
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Mirax
jedidreamer
Jro
Pinksaber13
Cia Klivian
jedigirl1990
JediKnightGirl
Aay'liah
Obi-Wan's Padawan
Leia Organa
Asala Teron
shaak ti
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Ashley Amidala
allishmalli
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Wolffe's Chick
AlynaJoe13
Jedi~Chick
Bluesaber3
SnipsSkywalker
sokafan4ever
Padme's Japor Snippet
Rex'sgirl
Starwarsartist
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

HE LIVES!!! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HE LIVES!!!   HE LIVES!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:40 pm

Thanks! Oh yeah, ya'll totally have to do that!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: HE LIVES!!!   HE LIVES!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:56 pm

In my opinion, Maul is unnecessary and makes the episodes with him seem like some sort of animated fanfiction :/
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: HE LIVES!!!   HE LIVES!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:11 pm

Bluesaber3 wrote:
In my opinion, Maul is unnecessary and makes the episodes with him seem like some sort of animated fanfiction :/

I agree.
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: HE LIVES!!!   HE LIVES!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:19 pm

(and there are some fanfictions that are just better left as fanfictions)
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: HE LIVES!!!   HE LIVES!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:18 am

I'm actually beginning to change my mind about Maul's return being a bad thing.

(Spoilers for S5 ahead, especially the premiere.)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: HE LIVES!!!   HE LIVES!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:48 am

I completly agree swa
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: HE LIVES!!!   HE LIVES!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:57 am

Oh I agree with that too, Swa! Those are very good observations!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: HE LIVES!!!   HE LIVES!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:41 pm

Awww, thank you so much Kayla! Smile

awesome
Yep, like I said in my post, I'm absolutely gushing with Maul love over here! XD Major kudos to the Clone Wars crew for bringing him back! Not only did they take a huge risk, but they actually pulled it off in a totally epic way! And I think it adds more excitement to the show too, because with all the other movie characters, we know what will happen to them, but with Maul, we have no idea what's going to happen with his story. I wish more people would give it a chance; to me it just seems like people are like "Oh, that's not possible!" and decide to hate it before it even comes out. It's fiction, anything is possible! Smile

And I agree with SWA! I'm really excited to learn more about Maul's character since we didn't know that much about him in the Phantom Menace.
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: HE LIVES!!!   HE LIVES!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:48 pm

You're welcome! Thank you for the post you did!! It was just what I'd been needing!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: HE LIVES!!!   HE LIVES!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:56 pm

You're welcome, I'm so glad you liked it!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: HE LIVES!!!   HE LIVES!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:35 pm

Dsk exactly you bring up some really good points It does bug me a bit when people right off say thats impossible like you said its fiction so its very much possible not to mention its George Lucas's creation so if he said he can come back then Maul can come back lol Very Happy

Maul is definitly an epic character and I am really excited to see him back since he didn't get much in phantom menace I mean he had a few scenes and epic duel and then he died I think he is such an interesting character that obviously has many interested and wanting to know more about him so its cool that clone wars can deliver that.

Give it a chance I for one (though i admit I have been back and forth on it) am all for him coming back however i do still hope he dies at the end of it and obiwan is the one who kills him other than that I am interested in seeing where this is going to go
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: HE LIVES!!!   HE LIVES!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:54 pm

Thank you Jedigirl! Very Happy I completely agree with you, it's Lucas's creation! And I agree about getting to know more about Maul too! And I also agree that I hope Obi-Wan kills him Wink
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: HE LIVES!!!   HE LIVES!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:56 pm

I agree with you too Jedigirl!!!
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: HE LIVES!!!   HE LIVES!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:06 pm

ehhhh XD I'll never like him, lol Razz It's kind of just a character preference for me; y'know, it's like if people hated.... say, Mace Windu for an example, they wouldn't like him in TCW any more than they liked him in the movies. I was never a fan of Maul in the movie, so it only seems sound reasoning that I don't like him in TCW. But like I said, it goes other ways. I know there are people out there (probably not here, but out in the galaxy) who don't like Ahsoka and the fact that Anakin now has a padawan, but I absolutely adore Ahsoka and she's my favorite character.

So therefore I can at least try and see why people like Maul's return, but I'm never going to like it. xD
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

PostSubject: Re: HE LIVES!!!   HE LIVES!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:24 pm

Well said Bluey!

~May
Back to top Go down
http://actor-writer-dreamer.blogspot.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: HE LIVES!!!   HE LIVES!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:04 pm

I completely agree, Blue. I don't like the whole Maul coming back thing either but I can see why people would like it Smile (I don't consider it canon, of course, though I've probably said that about a hundred times).
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: HE LIVES!!!   HE LIVES!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:18 pm

That's another way to go, LOL. However, I generally like to consider everything in TCW to be canon, because it's supposed to be I guess. To selectively decide what I want to consider canon or not just seems strange for me Smile
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: HE LIVES!!!   HE LIVES!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:21 pm

Bluesaber3 wrote:
ehhhh XD I'll never like him, lol Razz It's kind of just a character preference for me; y'know, it's like if people hated.... say, Mace Windu for an example, they wouldn't like him in TCW any more than they liked him in the movies. I was never a fan of Maul in the movie, so it only seems sound reasoning that I don't like him in TCW. But like I said, it goes other ways. I know there are people out there (probably not here, but out in the galaxy) who don't like Ahsoka and the fact that Anakin now has a padawan, but I absolutely adore Ahsoka and she's my favorite character.

So therefore I can at least try and see why people like Maul's return, but I'm never going to like it. xD

It's funny you should say that, because I actually really don't like Maul for what he's done and is doing to Obi-Wan. But the author in me is loving the plotlines that are coming out of his return. Razz
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: HE LIVES!!!   HE LIVES!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:24 pm

Haha that aspect gets me sometimes too... it's the only tiny little reason I have any bit of respect for Krell. xDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: HE LIVES!!!   HE LIVES!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:03 am

Since I'm prone to getting upset easily over fiction, I have decided to selectively decide what I consider canon. I helps me enjoy the story more that way Smile

And I agree, I hate what Krell did but the story line was such a good idea, I wouldn't want him to have never appeared on the show.
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: HE LIVES!!!   HE LIVES!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:13 am

That makes more sense, then, Siri Smile

LOL I still don't know what to think about that; I could have done without him. xD
Back to top Go down
SolaceUtara

SolaceUtara

PostSubject: Re: HE LIVES!!!   HE LIVES!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:16 am

I think it will be very interesting to see him back, but is it even possible?
Back to top Go down
http://www.prophetsoftheforce.blogspot.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: HE LIVES!!!   HE LIVES!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:34 am

I've always thought it was ludicrious but I haven't even seen the episodes where he's back. Razz *bangs head on wall* Silly me. XD Anything's possible in fiction. Wink
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: HE LIVES!!!   HE LIVES!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:18 pm

I can understand the people who don't like it, just as long as they actually give it a good, thoughtful chance. After all, not everyone has to agree on everything.

Solace, like Kayla and I said, anything is possible in fiction Wink But aside from that, look at Anakin. He got his legs cut off and lived. And not only that, but he also got an arm cut off and got burned in lava. If someone can survive that I don't see why someone can't survive just getting their legs cut off.
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: HE LIVES!!!   HE LIVES!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:35 pm

LOL! That's a really good point!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HE LIVES!!!   HE LIVES!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HE LIVES!!!
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Forum Archives-
Jump to: