Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rakell Toro: Journey to the Dark Side

Go down 
+2
Winter Celchu27
Aay'liah
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

Rakell Toro: Journey to the Dark Side Empty
PostSubject: Rakell Toro: Journey to the Dark Side   Rakell Toro: Journey to the Dark Side Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:36 pm

So, this is basically a story way after anything-the new generation of Sith and Jedi. It's not my own creation. It was actually an RPG that I'm kind of bringing to life. Hope you enjoy!!! And give me feedback, please!!!

Chapter 1: Transmission

Master should have returned by now.

Rakell Toro knelt and fingered the rich soil of the Temple gardens. Her Master, Knight Kreena Ingreida, was on a mission on the other side of Feriae Junction with the grand Master Chronos and several other Jedi. It was an uncommon mission, to take Chronos away from Yavin IV, where the center Temple was located. “I should have gone,” she muttered.

Rakell stood and straightened the traditional tunic of the Jedi Order she wore. It stood out from her skin, more orange than red, and her purple/white striped lekku. She started to walk forward.

“Rakell!” came a shout from the entrance to the Temple. The Togruta girl turned. There stood Aay’liah, a Twi’lek Padawan only a year younger than Rakell herself. She was a rare Lethan Twi’lek, her skin a coppery red.

“What is it?” Rakell yelled back.

“Master Kithos has received a transmission from Kreena. They’ve found them!”

“Who?” Rakell was already moving.

Aay’liah started walking as soon as Rakell arrived. “All of them- Nocturnis, Mischevous, Parjai, Adoy. Come on- Master Kithos will show us the transmission, but only if we hurry.”

They burst into the darkened room several minutes later. “Ah, Rakell, Aay’liah. Come,” said the Zabrak Master.

The hologram of Kreena appeared. Sounds of battle raged in the background. “Master Kithos. We have located the Sith, as well as Parjai and Adoy. As you can see, they engaged us the moment we arrived. If you can spare anyone-“ here the image fuzzed out for several seconds before reappearing. She spoke with more urgency. “We desperately need assistance.” Rakell got a glimpse of a red lightsaber bearing down on her Master before it faded.

Rakell turned automatically to Master Kithos. He held up a hand to forestall her pleading. “Indeed, we must send help. But Rakell, these are true Sith. I do not know that you are yet up to te challenge of-“

“Master, you and I both know I require more training. But where better to receive that training than on the front?” Rakell stared him in the eye.

He sighed and glanced at Aay’liah. “You,” he said, pointing at the Twi’lek, “are not going.”

“I’m not ready, sir,” she agreed. “But Rakell is.”

Kithos sighed again. “Very well. I will inform the others of the Council, and we will select the Jedi for the mission. Be at the hangar in ten minutes.”

Rakell nodded and rushed off. Aay’liah followed.

Rakell gave her an odd look. “Master Kithos said-“

“I know. It’s just…you’re fighting Sith, as well as two of the most powerful Force-users alive. I may never see you again.” Aay’liah gave her a swift hug. “Goodbye, Padawan Rakell.”

Rakell smiled. “Don’t worry. I won’t die. Goodbye, Aay’liah.”

Aay’liah nodded, turned, and walked down the corridor.

I sure hope that’s true, Rakell thought nervously.
Back to top Go down
Winter Celchu27

Winter Celchu27

PostSubject: Re: Rakell Toro: Journey to the Dark Side   Rakell Toro: Journey to the Dark Side Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:22 pm

Great story, Aay'liah! Your characters are really cool!
Back to top Go down
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

PostSubject: Re: Rakell Toro: Journey to the Dark Side   Rakell Toro: Journey to the Dark Side Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:32 pm

Thanks! The ones in this chapter were actually all mine-the others come in in the next chapter.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Rakell Toro: Journey to the Dark Side   Rakell Toro: Journey to the Dark Side Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:42 am

Cool story!!! You're an excellent writer!
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

PostSubject: Re: Rakell Toro: Journey to the Dark Side   Rakell Toro: Journey to the Dark Side Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:53 am

Thank you- that means a lot!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: Rakell Toro: Journey to the Dark Side   Rakell Toro: Journey to the Dark Side Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:07 am

Wow your an amazing writer!! I'm loving this story!!
Back to top Go down
http://fangirlonthefarm.blogspot.com/
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Rakell Toro: Journey to the Dark Side   Rakell Toro: Journey to the Dark Side Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:41 am

Really cool Aay'liah!!!!!! I want to read more!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

PostSubject: Re: Rakell Toro: Journey to the Dark Side   Rakell Toro: Journey to the Dark Side Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:51 pm

Wow....I feel special. I'll post another chapter later today, hopefully. HOPEFULLY....
Back to top Go down
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

PostSubject: Re: Rakell Toro: Journey to the Dark Side   Rakell Toro: Journey to the Dark Side Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:02 pm

So here's the next chapter, which I got up before I left for a few days. Please enjoy!!

Chapter Two: Adoy

The transport arrived at the battleground within half an hour. Rakell leapt out of it and ran up a hill to view the scene. The other Jedi followed with a bit more dignity.

The scene she viewed was…well, ugly. The four Dark-Force users attacked the Jedi with gusto (never thought I’d use that word…lol) and the Jedi were hard-pressed to defend. Rakell spotted her master in a battle with Adoy. She glanced back at the other Jedi. A Rutian Twi’lek Master smiled at her. “Come on, young one. Let’s go rescue your Master.”

“Thank you, Master Repa!” Rakell almost ran down the hill to Kreena.

“Why, hello, youngling,” Adoy greeted her as she stood beside Kreena. “Kreena, I hadn’t realized you bought a puppy. Sit, girl, sit!” He smiled smugly.

“The Sith Mastermind is a comedian? That’s a new one,” Rakell taunted. She readied her lightsaber and attacked. Kreena was a beat behind her, as was Master Repa. Adoy smiled, having no trouble deflecting the attacks. He Force-pushed the Jedi back. Rakell hit a rock wall hard. Spots danced before her eyes, but she saw Adoy run off-and then there was a thump.

“What was that?” Rakell asked Kreena, dusting herself off and retrieving her lightsaber, which had been thrown away when Adoy Force-pushed them.

Kreena shook her head. “I-“

Thump. THUMP.

And there came Adoy, aboard a walker.

“Scatter,” murmured Kreena.

Rakell dashed left and rolled. She and Kreena met at the back of the walker.

“He’s been tormenting us with this walker all afternoon,” Kreena muttered. Repa arrived, and the Jedi ran forward. Kreena and Repa attacked the joints, but Rakell used the Force to leap up onto the roof.

“Rakell…” hissed Kreena. Rakell ignited her lightsaber and started drilling a hole in the roof. A red lightsaber came out of the hole she’d just made and hit her armguards, creating a welt on her arm, at the same time a boulder rose from the countryside and hit in the stomack-and kept going, throwing her a good 100 yards away.

“Rakell!” Kreena shouted, dashing off to attend her Padawan.

Repa sighed. “Must I do everything myself?”
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: Rakell Toro: Journey to the Dark Side   Rakell Toro: Journey to the Dark Side Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:24 pm

Amazing!!!!!!! Very Happy Keep going! I want to find out what happens next! Smile
Back to top Go down
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

PostSubject: Re: Rakell Toro: Journey to the Dark Side   Rakell Toro: Journey to the Dark Side Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:53 pm

Okay, Chatper 3, so here goes:

Chapter 3: Parjai

Rakell hit the ground on her back and slid perhaps five feet. Her subconscious mind rendered pain in her arm and stomach. With an effort, she sat up.

A sigh of relief reached her ears, and she looked up to see Kreena hurrying toward her. “Rakell. You’re alright?”

“Other than a welt on my wrist and a bad cramp, I’m fine.” Kreena assisted her up. “Master Repa?”

“She’s still dealing with Adoy.”

Rakell frowned at her Master. “You left Repa alone?”

“She’s quite capable, Rakell.”

When they reached the battle, Adoy and Repa were engaged in hand-to-hand combat. Repa, a notable Makashi user, rained a steady torrent of even, light cuts upon Adoy, who parried with blinding speed.

Rakell and Kreena joined in the fight, Kreena utilizing her Djem So and Rakell Ataru. Rakell leapt over Adoy’s head, rolled and came up, only to duck as a silver lightsaber whizzed over her head. She rolled again, coming up in a defensive position and studying the bearer on the silver lightsaber.

A tall Chiss grinned down at her, his pure red eyes directed at her saber. His black hair waved slightly in the breeze. “Why, hello there.” His grin widened as she attacked. He sidestepped and swung his lightsaber at her neck. She parried and leapt over his head, directing her saber toward his legs. He backflipped and leveled his blade at her. She attacked, now rolling up to his side, now twirling back to his front. With a flick, he disarmed her. “I’m sorry, I missed your name. What was that?”

Rakell did a backwards roll and used the Force to grab her saber. “Why are you so interested, Parjai?”

“Because you, dear, seem to be a very interesting person. I spend far too much of my time with boring people.” He frowned momentarily, then as his smile returned he said smugly, “Ah, Rakell, isn’t it, then?” He turned and left the grounds.

Rakell frowned at his back as he got on a speeder conveniently left for just this purpose. Using the Force, she started running, hoping to catch up with him. In the distance she saw Parjai stop next to a ship and stand waiting as two men brought his speeder inside.

He smiled as she approached. “I was wondering if you would join me.” To Rakell, this sounded as if it had deeper implications, but before she could say anything, he turned and walked into his ship.

Rakell followed.

Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Rakell Toro: Journey to the Dark Side   Rakell Toro: Journey to the Dark Side Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:21 am

I can't wait for more!
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: Rakell Toro: Journey to the Dark Side   Rakell Toro: Journey to the Dark Side Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:46 am

Ooh I didn't even realize this was updated! XD Great job!!!!!!! I can't wait either for more! It's really cool!!!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

PostSubject: Re: Rakell Toro: Journey to the Dark Side   Rakell Toro: Journey to the Dark Side Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:25 am

Thanks guys!!! I'm a lazy writer...haven't even started the next chapter...Lol XD
Back to top Go down
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

PostSubject: Re: Rakell Toro: Journey to the Dark Side   Rakell Toro: Journey to the Dark Side Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:50 am

Just to explain a bit, I'm trying to follow the storyline of the RPG as much as possible. You'll understand when you read it.

Chapter 4: Join Me

“Welcome to my ship.” Parjai stood in a corner, hands outspread in a welcoming manner. “Not my only ship, of course, but…” his voice trailed off.

Rakell’s expression was of suspicion. “What do you want?”

Parjai was silent for a long time. His eyes narrowed but his voice was friendly. Rakell felt dizzy. “I want you to join me, of course. You have great power, Rakell. I forsee you becoming greater then even Chronos himself. Not that you’ll find that kind of power within the walls of the Jedi Temple.”

Rakell’s normally orange skin fairly glowed red in anger. “You want me to become a slave of Nocturnis?”

Parjai sighed. “You are rather dense, aren’t you? I don’t serve the Sith, nor the Jedi. I have my own beliefs.”

Rakell Force-pushed him. He stumbled back a bit but didn’t react much. “The ship is landing, dear.”

The view out of the slowly opening door was of the Temple. Parjai strode out, leaving a confused Togruta behind him.

She followed. A worker handed him a bag, which he slung over his back.

“Adoy should be coming soon, dear,” he called back to her. “Then we’ll see some sparks fly.”

Rakell ignited her lightsaber and attacked. He ducked easily. “Ah. I was wondering when we would come to this.” He unhooked his saber from his belt. A burning silver blade sprung from the canister. “Aye, we shall fight.”

He deflected her first few blows and sent a slightly weak burst of lightning at her, which she caught on her saber.

“It would be so much more beneficial for you to join me,” he said. He had a mournful appearance, as if he truly regretted fighting her.

“Beneficial for me? Even if that were true-“ she ducked under a swing of his lightsaber- “I am not here to serve myself but to protect the people.”

“But wouldn’t you serve them better with more power?” A new voice. Rakell identified It as belonging to Adoy before a burst of lightning hit her squarely in the chest, tossing her nearly ten meters down a hill.

Parjai gave Adoy a disappointed look. “I was enjoying myself.”

“We don’t really have time, Kandosii,” Adoy replied, using Parjai’s first name. “Especially not for you and your pets. You always did prefer to play with your prey first.”

“Indeed.” Both men laughed as they strode toward the Temple.
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Rakell Toro: Journey to the Dark Side   Rakell Toro: Journey to the Dark Side Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:41 pm

It's good! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Back to top Go down
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

PostSubject: Re: Rakell Toro: Journey to the Dark Side   Rakell Toro: Journey to the Dark Side Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:22 pm

Thanks!!! I have to go back in my mind to what happened next....*sigh* The RPG got deleted, unfortunately(eventually) so I get to make up my own ending..

Not that that'll be happening any time soon. Oh no, there's a long way to go before then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rakell Toro: Journey to the Dark Side   Rakell Toro: Journey to the Dark Side Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rakell Toro: Journey to the Dark Side
Page 1 of 1