Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is ready for the trilogies in 3D?

Go down 
+10
sokafan4ever
Kat Kiele
i heart chewie
Amaranthine
Savage'sGirl13
Dancing with Anakin
Leia Organa
Jedi~Chick
QueenKarina
Rex'sgirl
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

Who is ready for the trilogies in 3D? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is ready for the trilogies in 3D?   Who is ready for the trilogies in 3D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:58 pm

i'm sooo excited i can't wait especially since i became a fan after all the movies were released i'm definitly looking foward to seeing them on the big screen Smile i'm definitly going with my sister and hopefully we can get a group together to go
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

PostSubject: Re: Who is ready for the trilogies in 3D?   Who is ready for the trilogies in 3D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:04 pm

Cool!!!!!

~May
Back to top Go down
http://actor-writer-dreamer.blogspot.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Who is ready for the trilogies in 3D?   Who is ready for the trilogies in 3D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:11 pm

jedigirl1990 wrote:
i'm sooo excited i can't wait especially since i became a fan after all the movies were released i'm definitly looking foward to seeing them on the big screen Smile i'm definitly going with my sister and hopefully we can get a group together to go

I didn't get to see the movies in theaters either(ROTS had just left the theaters when I got into it) So I'm very excited to see them on the big screen! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Who is ready for the trilogies in 3D?   Who is ready for the trilogies in 3D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:13 pm

haha thats when i got into starwars too my sister saw Rots in theatres and then got me into it
Back to top Go down
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

Location : -Working along side Ashley Eckstein in star wars the clone wars!!! (I wish! lol)

PostSubject: Re: Who is ready for the trilogies in 3D?   Who is ready for the trilogies in 3D? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:19 pm

I am SOOOOO excited!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is ready for the trilogies in 3D?   Who is ready for the trilogies in 3D? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is ready for the trilogies in 3D?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Forum Archives-
Jump to: