Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pen Name...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Obi-Wan's Padawan

Obi-Wan's Padawan

Location : In The Room of a Thousand Fountains....writing to my heart's content. :)

Pen Name... Empty
PostSubject: Pen Name...   Pen Name... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:37 pm

Hey everybody. Smile I'm setting up an account on fanfic.net and I'm trying to come up with a creative pen name. Any ideas??? Wink I thought of using Obi-Wan's Padawan, but I want to go for something different.

Back to top Go down
JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
JediKnightGirl

Pen Name... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pen Name...   Pen Name... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:49 pm

Well, if you have a Star Wars life, you can use that name! Mine, for example, Tara Jaywar. JC did that, and I might someday. Hope this helps Wink
Back to top Go down
http://adreamersgalaxy.blogspot.com/
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

Pen Name... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pen Name...   Pen Name... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:57 pm

You can also use your middle name and a synonym of your last name (if you can find a synonym of your last name). That's what I'm going to do if I ever publish anything.
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Obi-Wan's Padawan

Obi-Wan's Padawan

Location : In The Room of a Thousand Fountains....writing to my heart's content. :)

Pen Name... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pen Name...   Pen Name... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:04 pm

I don't have a SW life name...that's the trouble. My mom suggested "The Gypsy Writer". My little brother called me that today when he saw me writing...don't ask. Very Happy But it kinda sounds cool...I'm just not sure.
Back to top Go down
JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
JediKnightGirl

Pen Name... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pen Name...   Pen Name... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:12 pm

You can always create a sw life! We would love it if you joined us in the roleplay. Wink
Back to top Go down
Obi-Wan's Padawan

Obi-Wan's Padawan

Pen Name... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pen Name...   Pen Name... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:16 pm

I'd like to... Smile I'm just not really sure how it works.
Back to top Go down
JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
JediKnightGirl

Pen Name... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pen Name...   Pen Name... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:55 pm

All you do is create your own name, pick a jedi master, what color lightsaber, then join in the fun! We pretend to have lunch or a sleepover and all that fun stuff! You can even pick a pet, just keep it hidden from Mace Windu, he's a real stick in the mud to us all. Wink
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

Pen Name... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pen Name...   Pen Name... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 6:17 pm

Now that you've joined, you can use that name!!!! It's SOOO awesome!!!!!!! Very Happy

My fanfic.net name is Fallon Skywalker (i used that instead of Sunstar) My link is in my signature. Let me know when you get an account so I can follow it!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Obi-Wan's Padawan

Obi-Wan's Padawan

Pen Name... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pen Name...   Pen Name... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 6:29 pm

Thanks.. I will! Very Happy I'm not sure if I'll use my SW universe name yet, but I'm glad you like it!! And gosh, I never knew roleplay could be so much fun. Smile I LOVE it!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Obi-Wan's Padawan

Obi-Wan's Padawan

Pen Name... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pen Name...   Pen Name... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:01 pm

Well, I've set up my fanfiction account as Arliss Starborn. I had set up my whole profile too, and then I accidentally 'x''d it all out. Grrrrrr! Mad I seriously need some sleep. I've been on the computer ALL day. Shocked I'll get my profile page up tomorrow, promise. And I'll have a story up within a week or so.
*Sigh* I can't believe I deleted all that work!!! *Does some deep breathing* Oh, well. I'll have to work it out tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Pen Name... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pen Name...   Pen Name... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:06 pm

Don't feel bad Obi-Wan's Padawan, I deleted my profile SIX STINKING TIMES before I finally loaded it.

Warning, you need to wait at least 48 hours before posting any work, and 24 before you can finish/update/complete the profile anyway. So don't feel bad. Razz
Back to top Go down
Obi-Wan's Padawan

Obi-Wan's Padawan

Pen Name... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pen Name...   Pen Name... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:17 pm

See, things could always be worse... Smile For some reason your post made me laugh, JC. Thanks for the encouragement. Wink At least now I know to wait...But, stang it was disappointing seeing all that work disappear. I spent like an hour on it... Razz I'm just glad I finally set up an account!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Pen Name... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pen Name...   Pen Name... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:41 pm

Haha!! I know the feeling. Razz LOL!

Glad I could give you some encouragement (and a good giggle). Wink
Goodness, I've been there, done that. XD I was SO upset. By the time it actually POSTED, I had the profile memorized. XDDDD
I'm glad you did too!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pen Name... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pen Name...   Pen Name... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pen Name...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Forum Archives-
Jump to: