Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pirates of the Caribbean

Go down 
+21
Mirax
Bluesaber3
Darth Jayne
Padme's Japor Snippet
Jedi~Chick
Darth Tromeros
Arda_Ancalima
Winter Celchu27
Wolffe's Chick
sarahthegeek
Dancing with Anakin
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Admin
Leia Organa
Obi-Wan's Padawan
allishmalli
QueenKarina
shaak ti
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Rex'sgirl
JediKnightGirl
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

Location : -Working along side Ashley Eckstein in star wars the clone wars!!! (I wish! lol)

Pirates of the Caribbean  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean    Pirates of the Caribbean  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:50 pm

Yay cool!!!
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean    Pirates of the Caribbean  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:25 pm

Ooh I wanna read it too! :DDD
Back to top Go down
Padme's Japor Snippet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Padme's Japor Snippet

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean    Pirates of the Caribbean  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:43 pm

I can put it on my writing blog, too. Smile

So, I have an idea that has to do with the game Lier's Dice for the Will story... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://pjswritingobsessed.blogspot.com/
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

Location : -Working along side Ashley Eckstein in star wars the clone wars!!! (I wish! lol)

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean    Pirates of the Caribbean  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:00 pm

Yeah that would be cool!!!! If you want a secnod opinion or something or any pointers on the story line just PM me!!!!
Back to top Go down
Padme's Japor Snippet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Padme's Japor Snippet

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean    Pirates of the Caribbean  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:33 pm

Ok, cool! Very Happy Thank you!
Back to top Go down
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean    Pirates of the Caribbean  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:51 pm

Your welcome
Back to top Go down
Padme's Japor Snippet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Padme's Japor Snippet

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean    Pirates of the Caribbean  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:07 pm

Okay, why don't we discuss how we found pirates! Very Happy

Basically, a friend of mine (Riella) loved them, and another friend who I actually know in RL, so I finally got to watch DMC. Was confused. Thought it was gory and stupid. Then I started to like the Jack parts. Then we watched CotBP and AWE. And then we were hooked. Jack is my fave character. Very Happy Then we got to see OST in theaters on the last day possible. Now I own #2 and #4 on DVD, have Will and Davy Jones action figures I got from a yardsale, a Jack Barbie I splurged on, and wanna have some costumes! Oh, and my bro and I finally played Liar's dice recently. So, yay!

Now it's your turn!

My story...it's exactly the same as your story, only one chapter behind... XD
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean    Pirates of the Caribbean  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:11 pm

I just had heard about it earlier this year and we rented the movies and watched them. XDDDDDDDDDDDDD that's about it Razz
Back to top Go down
Padme's Japor Snippet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Padme's Japor Snippet

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean    Pirates of the Caribbean  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:06 pm

Yay, another "Late-watcher'! Actually, I expect we have a lot of those, as I am one of the elder members on here at 18, and COtBP came out when I was only about 9, and as everyone is younger, I doubt they saw it at 5. Razz
Back to top Go down
sarahthegeek

sarahthegeek

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean    Pirates of the Caribbean  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:43 pm

I remember sitting in the movie theatre with my dad to watch another movie (I don't remember which) and saw one of the early trailers for Curse of the Black Pearl. And it was a really early trailer; all it consisted off was a brief amount of footage of the skeleton feet of the pirates walking underwater (you know, that scene towards the end of the movie where Barbossa's crew is about to swarm onto the English ships and are walking underwater to get there).

And then the various names of the main actors were interspersed over the footage and I saw that Orlando Bloom was going to be in it. Well, I was deep in my LotR/Legolas/Orlando Bloom phase and I immediately told my dad I had to watch the movie because Orlando Bloom was in it. He thought that was pretty funny.

I pretty sure I saw it in theatres when it came out, I was 12 and old enough. And of course for the longest time after that my friends and I (as well as every other kid our age) quoted it constantly.
Back to top Go down
http://firstbestdestiny.blogspot.com/
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean    Pirates of the Caribbean  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:40 pm

I just recently became a fan. My Aunt is a HUGE Johnny Depp fan! So she has ben trying to get my Dad to let me see them. Then the beginning of Srptember my friend called me (they are kinda hesitant when it comes to movies) she said that she had just watched CotBP and LOVED it!!! She came over that weekend and we watched it! Let's just say that I was captivated by Will/Orlando. I have now seen the "originals" and can't wait to see the 4th!!!

So yes that is my story...and it is MUCH MORE BETTER! lol
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean    Pirates of the Caribbean  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:19 pm

That's so cool all of y'all!!!!

Okay, so for me, I'm only a /mild/ PotC fan. Wink My cousin, Chibi*Chick, is OBSESSED with them. She loves Jack and all things Pirates, so over the summer, we had a movie marathon, which consisted of the first two Pirate films and then a 'pirate party' the next day. Wink We dressed up like pirates, ate 'pirate-y' food, only used our 'pirate names', and even 'swabbed the deck'. XDDD LOL!!!! It was totally awesome!!!!! We had tons of fun, and it made me into a Pirates fan. Wink I immediately fell in love with Will, after hearing from Chibi that "JACK IS MINE SO DON'T EVEN THINK NOR LOOK AT HIM. EVER." XD LOL. Wink
I watched the third movie a few weeks ago, on TV, and was utterly confused but intrigued! I want to see the fourth movie now!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean    Pirates of the Caribbean  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:25 pm

:DDDD
Back to top Go down
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean    Pirates of the Caribbean  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:27 pm

WILL IS MINE I AM TEAM WILL!!! but you can be part of the team Will group JC if you want!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean    Pirates of the Caribbean  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:27 pm

JACK IS SO BETTER!
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean    Pirates of the Caribbean  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:40 pm

AHHHH I love PotC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And Jack IS so better!!! XD
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean    Pirates of the Caribbean  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:56 pm

I BEG RO DEFER... WILL TURNER IS AMAZING!!!!
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean    Pirates of the Caribbean  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:08 pm

He is amazing XDD But Jack is amazinger!
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean    Pirates of the Caribbean  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:14 pm

YES, SNIPS IS CORRECT. 8DDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean    Pirates of the Caribbean  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:20 pm

Will is AMAZINGEST!!!!
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean    Pirates of the Caribbean  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:28 pm

NOOOOOOO WAYYYYYY!!
Back to top Go down
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean    Pirates of the Caribbean  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:36 pm

YYYYYEEEEESSSSS WWWWWAAAAAYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean    Pirates of the Caribbean  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:56 am

LOL!!!!!!!! XDDD Jack IS awesome.....but I am quite partial to Will. <3

Soka YES!!!! I"d love to be in the Team Will group!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean    Pirates of the Caribbean  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:47 am

GO CAPTAIN JACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8D
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean    Pirates of the Caribbean  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:52 am

Bluesaber3 wrote:
GO CAPTAIN JACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8D
I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean    Pirates of the Caribbean  - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pirates of the Caribbean
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Forum Archives-
Jump to: