Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MOVIE MANIA!!!

Go down 
+22
Kayla
Ashley Amidala
Cia Klivian
ahsokaandtabby
sarahthegeek
jedigirl1990
Voronda Elda-Aranel
Pinksaber13
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
SnipsSkywalker
Wolffe's Chick
Amaranthine
Leia Organa
Padme's Japor Snippet
JediKnightGirl
Jedi~Chick
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
allishmalli
Rex'sgirl
sokafan4ever
Duchess Satine Kenobi
<3Gabby<3
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:59 pm

You do look just like her Shena! Very Happy

I'm having a lot of fun hearing about who all y'all know who look like movie characters! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:27 pm

Thank you both! Smile
She's definitely one of my favorite actresses Very Happy (when I was twelve I was pretty obsessed with her and the character she played and I wanted to be just like her). I hope she can play one of the characters in the films of my book series Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:30 pm

I don't look like anybody. sadness However, this guy in my Journalism class looks a bit (not totally) like Gary Busey.
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:43 pm

I'm sure you look like /someone/. I never thought I looked like anyone either until my friends pointed it out Razz
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:45 pm

I second Bluey. Wink
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:49 pm

Me too Smile
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:01 pm

Well, I've asked my friends the question before, but even they say I don't look like anyone.
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:01 pm

Maybe you just haven't found anyone /yet/ Wink :3
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:52 pm

Maybe you'll become super famous one day and so the celebrity you look like is yourself Smile
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:16 pm

LOL! Yeah!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jedispork

jedispork

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:51 pm

Ditto! And maybe I look like you so I'll look like someone famous too! XD
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 10:21 pm

Sounds like a plan. I'd go for it if I were you ;D
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:12 pm

Ok!!! Now I just gotta figure out what I could do to make me famous. I can't act, sing, dance. I've been told that I could be a comedian, but I'm terrified of crowds. Plus, I sometimes can't talk right. (Basically what happens is that my brain moves faster than my mouth, then my mouth tries to catch up and then it's a huge mess). People have told me that I could get into politics (since I'm very political outside of TLF) but I'm not sure if I could go through all of the political cruddiness that goes on. Maybe, I'll be a political journalist and work up the nerve to be on Fox News or get my own radio show or something.
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:12 pm

LOL that happens to me sometimes. The talking thing. xD
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 9:34 am

I saw the movie Wreck it Ralph yesterday...It was interesting. XD Jess Harnell(from Adventures in Odyssey) was in it! Anybody else see it? XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 9:48 am

No but I want to so bad I did however finally see hotel translyvannia which was awesome Very Happy do you think wreck it ralph was worth seeing?
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 1:14 pm

i LOVED Wreck-It-Ralph!!! It was so adorable!!!! I saw it with Liv and she joked that my favorite part was the credits when the song "When Can I See You Again?" played which is a song by Owl City that Adam Young did specially for the movie :DDD
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:47 pm

I absolutely loved Wreck-It-Ralph as well!!!!!! It's one of my favorite animated movies ever!!! Very Happy It was super cute and the animation looked amazing and my brother and I were totally loving all the video game references!

I love that song too Blue!!!!!! It's so awesome and it really fits the movie! Very Happy

Also, I thought the short before the movie, Paperman, was really enjoyable as well! Mostly because I thought the main guy looked like a Disney version of the 10th Doctor XD (he just needs to spike his hair up more) The girl could totally be Rose too if she had blonde hair!

MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 12 Paperman_still_1

What do y'all think? XD

Anyways, Wreck-It-Ralph was amazing and you should definitely go see it!!! Very Happy

Last edited by DuchessSatineKenobi on Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:49 pm

Aww yeah I never thought of that! He does kinda look like the 10th doctor!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:08 am

I loved paperman! It was so sweet. Wreck it Ralph was funny, but a bit too much potty humor for me to be comfortable watching it. XD The little girl(I refuse to say those ridiculous names XD) was funny too!

I didn't know the ending song was by Owl City! That's so cool!
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:35 pm

I really want to see Paperman and Wreck-It-Ralph!!!!!!! Both look great!!! Smile I'm falling behind on my Disney films...LOL!! Wink

I recently went to see Lincoln, and it was FANTASTIC. I cried multiple times, and was on teh edge of my seat, despite already knowing the history of what was going on. XDD One of my favorite actors, Joseph Gordon-Levitt was in it and he was fantastic, as well as all the other actors in the movie. It was just SO good. I highly recommend it!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 6:26 pm

I heard that movie was fantastic I haven't heard anything bad about it I definitly wanna see it sometime
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:52 am

What did you all think of the Oscar results?

The only films I saw were Wreck It Ralph, Paperman, Lincoln, and Les Mis.

I"m really happy with Daniel Day Lewis for Best Actor, Jennifer Lawrence with Best Actress, Anne Hathaway for Best Supporting, and Paperman for Best Short!

Les Mis got Best Sound Mixing and Best Makeup. Lincoln got Best Production Design. :/

Which of the Oscar films did you see?
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:33 am

I didn't watch the oscars, HAHA. LOL xDD
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:43 am

neither did I. I saw bits and pieces the only movies I know that won that I watched were Brave and Les Mis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MOVIE MANIA!!!
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next