Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What song is stuck in your head?

Go down 
+30
jedispork
May Kenobi66
Ashley Amidala
luxsoka13
SnipsSkywalker
Kayla
jedigirl1990
Cia Klivian
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Darth Tromeros
ahsokaandtabby
Pinksaber13
Wolffe's Chick
Padme's Japor Snippet
Starwarsartist
Ashoka2898
Jro
Kat Kiele
QueenKarina
Rex'sgirl
shaak ti
sokafan4ever
Admin
Obi-Wan's Padawan
Winter Celchu27
futurejedigirl0202
JediKnightGirl
i heart chewie
Jedi~Chick
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

What song is stuck in your head? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What song is stuck in your head?   What song is stuck in your head? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:10 pm

XD hahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: What song is stuck in your head?   What song is stuck in your head? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:40 pm

Now A Day with Out Rain is in my head. XD hehehehehe! It sorta makes me sad... it makes me miss people.
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: What song is stuck in your head?   What song is stuck in your head? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:47 pm

*headdesk* Stupid *headdesk* song *headdesk* called *headdesk* Blackout!
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: What song is stuck in your head?   What song is stuck in your head? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:17 am

Anyone heard that song called "the song that's stuck in your head?" xD
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: What song is stuck in your head?   What song is stuck in your head? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 7:58 am

I have "Let It Rock" stuck in my head right now Smile
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: What song is stuck in your head?   What song is stuck in your head? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:15 am

Smile Poor Star Wars Artist. Smile

Round and Round is going round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round in my head!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: What song is stuck in your head?   What song is stuck in your head? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:37 am

*gulp* OH NO! Now I have some random Carrie Underwood song stuck in my head that I merely listened to ONE time!!!!! I AM DYING! *runs around dying*
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: What song is stuck in your head?   What song is stuck in your head? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:55 am

Wow... thanks Snips, now "Stuck inside your head" is stuck in my head!

"babababbababbada yeah, babababubudadada... hows it goin, babadababadadada... hey, i realy like your shirt" -Julian Smiths "Stuck inside your head"

Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: What song is stuck in your head?   What song is stuck in your head? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:16 am

I have this stuck in my head...

...and it makes me really sad, because my best and only IRL friend (who has been my best friend since we were small; 9 years ago) has been blowing me off lately, ignoring me, and acting generally weird. She goes to school, so she has lots of other friends to talk to on Facebook and I don't even have FB. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.anautumnday.blogspot.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: What song is stuck in your head?   What song is stuck in your head? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:34 am

Aww, that is SO very very sad! It makes me want to cry or something. *HUGS* I love you Tahiri! Even when you throw ice cream on me!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: What song is stuck in your head?   What song is stuck in your head? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:01 am

That's just awful!! Crying or Very sad *HUGS* I love you, Tahiri! You know, you've always got us on TLF =)
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: What song is stuck in your head?   What song is stuck in your head? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:07 am

I love that song.
I"m really, really sorry that is happening to you, Tahiri :'( I know how that is and it stinks.
Keep your head up and keep moving forward; and try to talk to her and see what is going on.
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: What song is stuck in your head?   What song is stuck in your head? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:13 pm

Thanks for the encouragement girls. :') I love y'all!! <3
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: What song is stuck in your head?   What song is stuck in your head? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:17 pm

You're welcome, Tahiri. Hope things work out for you and I hope you and your friend are able to talk.

I'm listening to this song now
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: What song is stuck in your head?   What song is stuck in your head? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:55 pm

This song is stuck in my head right now(and I've been listening to it a lot). Smile
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: What song is stuck in your head?   What song is stuck in your head? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:18 pm

*is still dying*
Back to top Go down
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member
Arda_Ancalima

PostSubject: Re: What song is stuck in your head?   What song is stuck in your head? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:17 pm

Various songs from Professor Layton and the Unwound Future. I was recording the music off of my Nintendo DS earlier so I suspect those songs will be in my head for a while. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://inwesternlands.blogspot.com/
luxsoka13

luxsoka13

Location : Camping out on Endor with the Jedi, Ninja, and Hogwarts Gang!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What song is stuck in your head?   What song is stuck in your head? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:05 pm

"Calling All The Monsters" by China Anne McClain!
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: What song is stuck in your head?   What song is stuck in your head? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:38 pm

I'm listening to "Hear You Me" by Jimmy Ear World Smile It's a really beautiful song Smile
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: What song is stuck in your head?   What song is stuck in your head? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 1:50 am

Burnin' Love ('Lilo and Stitch' movie version)

XD
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: What song is stuck in your head?   What song is stuck in your head? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:13 am

Shooting Star by Owl City! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Ashley Amidala

Ashley Amidala

PostSubject: Re: What song is stuck in your head?   What song is stuck in your head? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:21 am

I think I have one of the most annoyingest songs stuck...

M O N S T E R...monsters, monsters, yes we are!!

The Monster High Theme song.

Why?!?!??? A cruel world this is indeed.....
Back to top Go down
http://akhunter-fieldnotes.blogspot.com/
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: What song is stuck in your head?   What song is stuck in your head? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:48 pm

XDD

I have Well Well Well stuck in my head... I haven't even heard the full song, but what I do know is stuck in my head! Razz
Back to top Go down
Ashoka2898

Ashoka2898

PostSubject: Re: What song is stuck in your head?   What song is stuck in your head? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:53 pm

Amazing Grace is stuck in my head. I don't know why it just is.
Back to top Go down
http://Mycornerofnaboo.blogspot.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: What song is stuck in your head?   What song is stuck in your head? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:45 am

I have "Just a Dream" stuck in my head (mainly because I was listening to it)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What song is stuck in your head?   What song is stuck in your head? - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What song is stuck in your head?
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next