Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What if..... Lakehouse Con

Go down 
+20
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Leia Organa
shaak ti
JediKnightGirl
Starwarsartist
futurejedigirl0202
Ashoka2898
QueenKarina
Wolffe's Chick
Padme's Japor Snippet
<3Gabby<3
ahsokaandtabby
Jedi~Chick
sokafan4ever
Admin
allishmalli
Duchess Satine Kenobi
i heart chewie
Amaranthine
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

What if..... Lakehouse Con - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if..... Lakehouse Con   What if..... Lakehouse Con - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:58 pm

That would be so cool to have us all together. And it would be even cooler if we had it at the real Lakehouse in Italy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: What if..... Lakehouse Con   What if..... Lakehouse Con - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 2:05 pm

SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala wrote:
I love the idea of a Lakehouse con!! We should definitely do it when we're all adults and able to travel on our own(and when we're famous XD). It would be so much fun to dress up in costume, watch the movies together, talk about our fandoms, and maybe even go around whatever town we're in and see the sights together. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: What if..... Lakehouse Con   What if..... Lakehouse Con - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 2:05 pm

GeneralSnips wrote:
That would be so cool to have us all together. And it would be even cooler if we had it at the real Lakehouse in Italy! Very Happy

I agree, that would be awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: What if..... Lakehouse Con   What if..... Lakehouse Con - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 4:01 pm

Why wait until we're all adults? I want to see everyone again before I'm eighteen. XD
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: What if..... Lakehouse Con   What if..... Lakehouse Con - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 4:44 pm

I can't wait to meet you girls. Smile Anytime, anywhere is fine with me. Smile
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: What if..... Lakehouse Con   What if..... Lakehouse Con - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:28 pm

Well, I'll be an adult in a year, so I'll probably be one the next time I meet any of you in person but I'd definitely like to meet up with you all again soon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member
Arda_Ancalima

PostSubject: Re: What if..... Lakehouse Con   What if..... Lakehouse Con - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:42 pm

Funny, I was just thinking about this earlier! This would be sooo much fun, having time to just hang out together!
Back to top Go down
http://inwesternlands.blogspot.com/
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: What if..... Lakehouse Con   What if..... Lakehouse Con - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:16 pm

I agree, that's something I would really love to do since I hardly ever get to. So much fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: What if..... Lakehouse Con   What if..... Lakehouse Con - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:28 pm

GeneralSnips wrote:

When we visited this summer, they said that they do events there!
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

PostSubject: Re: What if..... Lakehouse Con   What if..... Lakehouse Con - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:15 pm

I WANT A LAKEHOUSE IN ITALY!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy And it would be AWESOME to have a LakehouseCon. Very Happy Very Happy Soooooo awesome! I think that if we did it, it would have to be in the middle of where everyone lives so we can get to it easier instead of driving halfway across the country. Razz

~May
Back to top Go down
http://actor-writer-dreamer.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if..... Lakehouse Con   What if..... Lakehouse Con - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What if..... Lakehouse Con
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4