Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Septimus Heap!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

Septimus Heap!!! Empty
PostSubject: Septimus Heap!!!   Septimus Heap!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:40 pm

Okay, I don't like Harry Potter, so I decided to make a topic for Septimus Heap!!! That's my favorite wizard. Wink I doubt any of you have read it except Amaranthine, so I think she and I will be the only ones using this topic. Wink

I'll give a quick guidelines thing to the world of Septimus Heap.

There are 5 books so far, the 6th comes out this summer. There are supposed to be 7 total.
The series is:
Magyk
Flyte
Physik
Queste
Syren
Darke
*#7 here: it has no name yet*

I LOVED all of them, but I think that Physik or Queste was my favorite. Wink

My favorite characters are:
Jenna Heap,
Septimus Heap,
Nicko Heap,
MARCIA OVERSTRAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alther Mella,
Snorri Snorellson (or whatever her lastname is)
Spit Fyre

Very Happy Marcia is my favorite character, and Septimus is my crush from the stories. Wink Sep is near my age, and he's cute, sweet, powerful (with magyk) smart, and he's Marcia's apprentice. Very Happy Marcia is ExtraOrdinary Wizard, and she loves purple. She's bossy, but she can also be super nice. Wink Jenna is Sep's adoptive sister, and she's a Princess!!!!! (oops, spoiler! Razz) I LOOOOVVVVVEEEEE Septimus Heap!!!!!!! Very Happy

Alright Amaranthine, take it away. Wink Who were your favorite characters and why?

P.S. I also sorta liked Lucy Gringe. Hers and Simon's relationship TOTALLY reminded me of Taylor Swift's Love Story. Wink LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

Septimus Heap!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Septimus Heap!!!   Septimus Heap!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:52 am

Definitely Marcia.On the author website, she says that the series did not really start until she came up with Marcia, and that's true. I almost put Magyk down, until I got to her chapter. Then I KNEW I had to continue reading!
This series is more lighthearted and cheery than most books. The antagonist(so far) changes every book. This is like a grown up version of The Secrets of Droon(also about wizards.)
I'm almost done with Queste!
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

Septimus Heap!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Septimus Heap!!!   Septimus Heap!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 7:03 pm

I agree. Smile I LOVE Marcia though. I too wasn't all that interested until Marcia's chapter. Then I was hooked!!! Smile I'm re-reading Magyk, but I haven't really gotten to read it because of school and stuff. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Septimus Heap!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Septimus Heap!!!   Septimus Heap!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Septimus Heap!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Forum Archives-
Jump to: