Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Citadel *Spoilers? Oh yeah!* (after the episode airs)

Go down 
+8
Obi-Wan's Padawan
Leia Organa
Winter Celchu27
Duchess Satine Kenobi
JediKnightGirl
Jedi~Chick
allishmalli
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
JediKnightGirl

The Citadel *Spoilers?  Oh yeah!* (after the episode airs) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Citadel *Spoilers? Oh yeah!* (after the episode airs)   The Citadel *Spoilers?  Oh yeah!* (after the episode airs) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:37 pm

Arda_Ancalima wrote:

I love those lines you mentioned JediKnightGrl: "I don't wanna become a wall decoration." and "I must have carbon sickness, I could swear that's Ahsoka!" Best/funniest lines we've had in a while!
And I agree on Obi-Wan's hair. Animation and fangirl awesomeness! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Great minds think alike my friend, especially Fangirl minds Wink
Back to top Go down
http://adreamersgalaxy.blogspot.com/
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member
Arda_Ancalima

PostSubject: Re: The Citadel *Spoilers? Oh yeah!* (after the episode airs)   The Citadel *Spoilers?  Oh yeah!* (after the episode airs) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:20 pm

LOL I also said "that's it?" when it ended. Can't wait for the next episode! I wonder how the tension between Anakin and Ahsoka will resolve itself. It seems to me that Plo Koon should have talked to Anakin, or had Ahsoka do so, instead of just letting her go along. Padawans can get permission from a Jedi Master to not follow an order, but I wish Ahsoka had talked to Anakin about her feelings rather than going to Plo to get what she wanted. Then she's trying to show Anakin that she's useful, but he brushes her off. Hmmm.... So looking forward to seeing how this ends up!
Back to top Go down
http://inwesternlands.blogspot.com/
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: The Citadel *Spoilers? Oh yeah!* (after the episode airs)   The Citadel *Spoilers?  Oh yeah!* (after the episode airs) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:28 pm

LOL!! Wink

WOW! JediKnightGrl, I love your new banner!!!!!!! Very Happy So cool! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
JediKnightGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Citadel *Spoilers? Oh yeah!* (after the episode airs)   The Citadel *Spoilers?  Oh yeah!* (after the episode airs) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:35 pm

Thanks Jedi Chick! If you ever want one, just let me know, I'd be glad to make it for you. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://adreamersgalaxy.blogspot.com/
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: The Citadel *Spoilers? Oh yeah!* (after the episode airs)   The Citadel *Spoilers?  Oh yeah!* (after the episode airs) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:30 am

Arda_Ancalima wrote:
LOL I also said "that's it?" when it ended. Can't wait for the next episode! I wonder how the tension between Anakin and Ahsoka will resolve itself. It seems to me that Plo Koon should have talked to Anakin, or had Ahsoka do so, instead of just letting her go along. Padawans can get permission from a Jedi Master to not follow an order, but I wish Ahsoka had talked to Anakin about her feelings rather than going to Plo to get what she wanted. Then she's trying to show Anakin that she's useful, but he brushes her off. Hmmm.... So looking forward to seeing how this ends up!

I think that's a forshadow. Just like when the son bit her, he took all of her fears and dark side thoughts and hightened them to an extreame. (Yes, I'm pretty sure that's how he"turned" her.) Ahsoka has always felt like Anakin doesn't trust her. We saw that as early as Weapons Factory. Also when she "turned" the first thing she asked was "Are you proud of me, Master?"

-Leia <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.organamajor.blogspot.com/
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: The Citadel *Spoilers? Oh yeah!* (after the episode airs)   The Citadel *Spoilers?  Oh yeah!* (after the episode airs) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:11 am

Anakin's such a douche. XD I know his memory was wiped, but right after Mortis he goes right back to not trusting Ahsoka.
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: The Citadel *Spoilers? Oh yeah!* (after the episode airs)   The Citadel *Spoilers?  Oh yeah!* (after the episode airs) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:09 pm

Actually, I think he does trust her, but is just being overprotective. Wink I mean, wouldn't you think he would be a bit protective if his best friend/padawan/nearly daughter went to the dark side, fought you, and then died??? uh hu I think I would be. He just cares about her, and doesn't want her to be put in unnecessary danger. Wink
Back to top Go down
Kat Kiele

Kat Kiele

PostSubject: Re: The Citadel *Spoilers? Oh yeah!* (after the episode airs)   The Citadel *Spoilers?  Oh yeah!* (after the episode airs) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:39 pm

Same here... Anakin is like an overprotectivd Dad.. Lol And he wants to do what is best for his padawan/near daughter. I really can't wait for the next episodes... Ahsoka gets captured. Everyone else.. In intensivety. Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Jeditography
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: The Citadel *Spoilers? Oh yeah!* (after the episode airs)   The Citadel *Spoilers?  Oh yeah!* (after the episode airs) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:40 pm

I agree with Jedi~Chick. Anakin already has, as Wookieepedia describes it, a "problematic sense of attachment". And when Ahsoka, who is like a daughter to him, basically dies right in front of him after being infected by the dark side, yeah, of course he's going to try to make sure that never happens again by not putting her into situations where there's a pretty big chance of her not making it. Ahsoka never knew about herself being infected by the dark side, fighting Anakin, or dying right in front of Anakin (as far as I know). So, Ahsoka might think that he's being a "douche", overprotective, and not trusting but she doesn't know all the facts and doesn't know of his attachment problem. The truth is that he cares... a lot! He's just having a really hard time letting go of his problematic sense of attachment. We can see that in ROTS. Sorry, I'll end my rant now.
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: The Citadel *Spoilers? Oh yeah!* (after the episode airs)   The Citadel *Spoilers?  Oh yeah!* (after the episode airs) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:20 pm

Arda_Ancalima wrote:
Uh... honestly, I don't think get got permission from Master Plo. She said "I received orders to join the team" and "I discussed it with Master Plo" not, "Master Plo gave me orders to join the team." Plus she didn't directly look at Anakin either. So, I think she's half-telling the truth. I think that she "ordered" herself and told Anakin that she discussed it with Master Plo to make Anakin think that Master Plo gave her the orders. Because she did discuss it with Master Plo, but he's not the one who gave her the orders (as far as I know). So, sorry for ranting. This has been on my mind for a while.
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: The Citadel *Spoilers? Oh yeah!* (after the episode airs)   The Citadel *Spoilers?  Oh yeah!* (after the episode airs) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:25 pm

I don't think this episode had good morals. As far as I could tell, the moral was "Disobey your orders, and you could just save everyone's life! Disobedience will always triumph because obedience is dumb."

Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: The Citadel *Spoilers? Oh yeah!* (after the episode airs)   The Citadel *Spoilers?  Oh yeah!* (after the episode airs) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:35 pm

Jedi~Chick wrote:
Actually, I think he does trust her, but is just being overprotective. Wink I mean, wouldn't you think he would be a bit protective if his best friend/padawan/nearly daughter went to the dark side, fought you, and then died??? uh hu I think I would be. He just cares about her, and doesn't want her to be put in unnecessary danger. Wink

Yes, but /Ahsoka/ doesn't see that nor thinks it.

allishmalli wrote:
Arda_Ancalima wrote:
Uh... honestly, I don't think get got permission from Master Plo. She said "I received orders to join the team" and "I discussed it with Master Plo" not, "Master Plo gave me orders to join the team." Plus she didn't directly look at Anakin either. So, I think she's half-telling the truth. I think that she "ordered" herself and told Anakin that she discussed it with Master Plo to make Anakin think that Master Plo gave her the orders. Because she did discuss it with Master Plo, but he's not the one who gave her the orders (as far as I know). So, sorry for ranting. This has been on my mind for a while.

I don't think he'd directly give her orders to go either.

Amaranthine wrote:
I don't think this episode had good morals. As far as I could tell, the moral was "Disobey your orders, and you could just save everyone's life! Disobedience will always triumph because obedience is dumb."

Razz

Razz That should have been the fortune cookie. Wink I'm just kidding.

-Leia <3

Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: The Citadel *Spoilers? Oh yeah!* (after the episode airs)   The Citadel *Spoilers?  Oh yeah!* (after the episode airs) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:38 pm

Maybe they did that to show either that Ahsoka isn't perfect because she did disobey orders or in a later episode she's going to learn to obey Anakin in the future.
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: The Citadel *Spoilers? Oh yeah!* (after the episode airs)   The Citadel *Spoilers?  Oh yeah!* (after the episode airs) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:40 pm

You mean maybe, if she does die, that might be what gets her killed? She disobeys orders from Anakin?

-Leia <3
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: The Citadel *Spoilers? Oh yeah!* (after the episode airs)   The Citadel *Spoilers?  Oh yeah!* (after the episode airs) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:51 pm

No... I mean that in this "3-part CW event", Ahsoka is going to learn her lesson somehow. Whether that means that she finds out that she couldn't handle the mission (but not dying), she finds out why Anakin didn't want her to come (what happened at Mortis), or something else. Ahsoka needs to learn her lesson. First of all, for her own good. Second, it's setting a bad influence for little kids. The CW people are 99.99% likely to have Ahsoka learn her lesson. Just in a different episode (in this "3-part CW event").
Back to top Go down
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member
Arda_Ancalima

PostSubject: Re: The Citadel *Spoilers? Oh yeah!* (after the episode airs)   The Citadel *Spoilers?  Oh yeah!* (after the episode airs) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:52 pm

Leia Organa wrote:
allishmalli wrote:
Arda_Ancalima wrote:

Good points. It does seem like Plo may not have said she could go. I just hate to think that Ahsoka would lie like that, or at least edge the truth. Padawans are not supposed to do that with their Masters...not that anyone should....

I agree, she needs to learn her lesson from this. Maybe a heart-to-heart talk with Anakin at the end of the arc. The one thing that worries me is that when she disobeyed orders in Holocron Heist, sure she had guard duty in the Archives, but she got plenty of excitement. And she got off to go with Anakin to find Bolla Ropel. So I really hope the makers show that lying and disobedience really don't pay and will bring only temporary, guilty happiness--nothing lasting.

Amaranthine wrote:
Anakin's such a douche. XD I know his memory was wiped, but right after Mortis he goes right back to not trusting Ahsoka.

I was hoping that Anakin would really listen to some of Ahsoka's words while dark on Mortis--she said some things that seemed to really be from her heart, things that really bothered her. I'm afraid Anakin just, as you said, forgot about it, figured none of it was really her. It is possible that this arc takes place before Mortis, because we are jumping around the timeline, but I think it does work taking place afterword. It's just sad.

The thing is with TCW, no matter how much I hope for a change in Anakin, for him to mature and overcome his darkness, it can't happen. Sometimes it seems like he could be different, something could change for him, he could have healthy relationships with Padme and Ahsoka. But no matter what, he's still going to turn to the dark side, he's still going to do so many terrible things, despite how good he is...

I could probably go on, but I'll stop now. silent
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: The Citadel *Spoilers? Oh yeah!* (after the episode airs)   The Citadel *Spoilers?  Oh yeah!* (after the episode airs) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:22 am

Arda_Ancalima wrote:
Leia Organa wrote:
allishmalli wrote:
Arda_Ancalima wrote:

Good points. It does seem like Plo may not have said she could go. I just hate to think that Ahsoka would lie like that, or at least edge the truth. Padawans are not supposed to do that with their Masters...not that anyone should....

I agree, she needs to learn her lesson from this. Maybe a heart-to-heart talk with Anakin at the end of the arc. The one thing that worries me is that when she disobeyed orders in Holocron Heist, sure she had guard duty in the Archives, but she got plenty of excitement. And she got off to go with Anakin to find Bolla Ropel. So I really hope the makers show that lying and disobedience really don't pay and will bring only temporary, guilty happiness--nothing lasting.

Amaranthine wrote:

I was hoping that Anakin would really listen to some of Ahsoka's words while dark on Mortis--she said some things that seemed to really be from her heart, things that really bothered her. I'm afraid Anakin just, as you said, forgot about it, figured none of it was really her. It is possible that this arc takes place before Mortis, because we are jumping around the timeline, but I think it does work taking place afterword. It's just sad.

The thing is with TCW, no matter how much I hope for a change in Anakin, for him to mature and overcome his darkness, it can't happen. Sometimes it seems like he could be different, something could change for him, he could have healthy relationships with Padme and Ahsoka. But no matter what, he's still going to turn to the dark side, he's still going to do so many terrible things, despite how good he is...

I could probably go on, but I'll stop now. silent

Okay, Arda, that last quote, where you said you'd hope that he'd listened to what she said on Mortis, I wrote a fanfic about it. Wink I might post it later. I had to go back and watch Alter of Mortis to get all the info but I did write a TON of it last night. The way Anakin reacted in my story was that it made him upset and insecure. Go figure...it's Anakin!!! Razz

BTW, everyone has some REALLY good points. Wink I like that we can not agree and have different opinions and still not be rude to each other. Wink It's like having a heated debate.....online. Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member
Arda_Ancalima

PostSubject: Re: The Citadel *Spoilers? Oh yeah!* (after the episode airs)   The Citadel *Spoilers?  Oh yeah!* (after the episode airs) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:37 pm

Oh cool! If you decide to post it I'd love to read it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: The Citadel *Spoilers? Oh yeah!* (after the episode airs)   The Citadel *Spoilers?  Oh yeah!* (after the episode airs) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:42 pm

Me too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Citadel *Spoilers? Oh yeah!* (after the episode airs)   The Citadel *Spoilers?  Oh yeah!* (after the episode airs) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Citadel *Spoilers? Oh yeah!* (after the episode airs)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2