Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IT'S SUMMER, GUYS!!!

Go down 
+3
shaak ti
Bluesaber3
GeneralSnips
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

IT'S SUMMER, GUYS!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT'S SUMMER, GUYS!!!   IT'S SUMMER, GUYS!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 7:33 pm

Very Happy What was your favorite part of being in Europe? Was the food good?
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: IT'S SUMMER, GUYS!!!   IT'S SUMMER, GUYS!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 10:18 am

My favorite part was probably Cannes. I loved the sea. But yeah, the food was my other favorite part! XD It was amazing! The wonderful fresh seafood, the homemade bread in Germany, and even in France the Italian food was to die for!
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: IT'S SUMMER, GUYS!!!   IT'S SUMMER, GUYS!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 10:18 am

HOMEMADE BREAD AAAAAHHHHH

I am in Illinois now! Very Happy I got to see my cousins. They're so funny. XD
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: IT'S SUMMER, GUYS!!!   IT'S SUMMER, GUYS!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 9:48 pm

Ikr bread is my favorite! Very Happy

Awesome!! It's nice to catch up with the cousins! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: IT'S SUMMER, GUYS!!!   IT'S SUMMER, GUYS!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2016 1:51 pm

Hey y'all, long time no see huh?
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: IT'S SUMMER, GUYS!!!   IT'S SUMMER, GUYS!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2016 1:51 pm

Do y'all even remember me?
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: IT'S SUMMER, GUYS!!!   IT'S SUMMER, GUYS!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2016 8:43 pm

Kayla! Oh wow it's been ages! How've you been?
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: IT'S SUMMER, GUYS!!!   IT'S SUMMER, GUYS!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 11:48 am

Hi girl!! I've been crazy. I joined the Army so now I live in Texas. I drive trucks for the army, right now I'm in ammunition which is pretty dangerous but I do other things too.

I've had some good news and bad news. The bad news-I don't know if any of y'all heard about the flood we had last month that killed 9 soldiers, but those were my friends and my comrades who passed away. Like those were my crew who I worked with everyday. It was my platoon and I was there when it happened, like the whole thing has been really hard because I'm one of the only survivors of my team from that day and really I should have died that day because my Humvee was the lead vehicle the whole convoy up until we got to the water crossing where it happened, my buddies truck went ahead of me which is when it happened. I have a little survivors guilt and also I just miss them. So that has been really hard for me. I miss them. They were good soldiers and people. What hurts most is everyone knows about it and people won't stop talking about it when I just want to move on.

On the other hand my good news I have is that I'm getting married! I met the most beautiful amazing girl ever and she's my everything now Smile I'm very happy. She's a rodeo cowgirl and she and I are so country XD

I don't know what made me think of y'all on here but I was thinking about how I used to be on here all the time and I wanted to say hi.

How are y'all doing?

Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: IT'S SUMMER, GUYS!!!   IT'S SUMMER, GUYS!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 11:49 am

Also excited cause my birthday is in one week!
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: IT'S SUMMER, GUYS!!!   IT'S SUMMER, GUYS!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 10:47 pm

That was absolutely a rollercoaster to read. Wow! First off- you joined the army? I've gotta say, that sounds like the perfect job for you! Do you enjoy it? Apart from the tragedy, and let me say, I'm so sorry for your loss. That is horrible and I can't imagine how you must be feeling. And for something like that to go so public probably didn't make it any better. I'm so happy you're alive, but grief is a hard thing to deal with, so i hope you're okay. Those people didn't deserve that at all. :(

On the flip side- you're getting married!!! ahh i'm so happy for you! depending on when you get married, you might be the first TLF girl to get married (it's gonna be you or wolffe's chick/savanna first, idk who Razz) How did you meet your fiancee?

also happy early birthday!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: IT'S SUMMER, GUYS!!!   IT'S SUMMER, GUYS!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 12:39 pm

Kayla! I have missed you more than words can describe!!!

I am so proud of you for joining the army. It seems like the perfect path for you.
I am also so sorry to hear about that tragedy. I can't imagine what you must be going through. I am so glad you are ok! I wish tragedies like that didn't happen. Nobody should have to experience that.

Congratulations!! I am so, so happy for you! Very Happy Yes, please tell us how you met your fiancé!!

And happy early Birthday! Since you are living in Texas now, you're not that far from me! If you want, maybe I could come visit you. I'll PM you about it, but I would really, really love to get to see you.
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: IT'S SUMMER, GUYS!!!   IT'S SUMMER, GUYS!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 5:29 pm

I'm glad y'all remember me.

It was there time to go, that's what I have to remember. I know Gods got all of them.

It's not a story really or anything. I met her at one of the ranches she works at.

Thank you for the birthday wishes!!! It will be a different birthday this year cause I have to work on my birthday but I'm sure my fiancé and I will do something another day to make it special.
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: IT'S SUMMER, GUYS!!!   IT'S SUMMER, GUYS!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 7:54 am

KAYLLAAAAAAA!!!! *absorbs in hugs* Of course we remember you Razz XD Sorry I haven't been on in a while. xD I was on vacation and then my summer class started and it was all craycray

Man, that is really crazy D: I'm so glad you're still here. I'll be praying for you and that you will be kept safe in your adventures <3

Congratulations!! Do you go to a lot of ranches? Do you live on a ranch? :0 Or do you live with the army? Do you ever ride horses? Do the army people sound like army people or Texas people?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IT'S SUMMER, GUYS!!!   IT'S SUMMER, GUYS!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IT'S SUMMER, GUYS!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3