Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Unfinished Clone Wars Episodes!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

New Unfinished Clone Wars Episodes! Empty
PostSubject: New Unfinished Clone Wars Episodes!   New Unfinished Clone Wars Episodes! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 4:36 pm

Three new unfinished Clone Wars episodes have been put up on SW.com! The animation is incomplete so it looks a little rough- but new episodes so who cares

I haven't seen them yet but I thought I'd post a link for anyone who wants to see them as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: New Unfinished Clone Wars Episodes!   New Unfinished Clone Wars Episodes! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 5:11 pm

I heard about this! I haven't seen them yet either (I still need to watch season 6), but I'm so glad they at least got put on the site! I can't wait to see them!
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: New Unfinished Clone Wars Episodes!   New Unfinished Clone Wars Episodes! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 9:52 pm

I'm so glad they posted those!! I can't wait to watch them!
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: New Unfinished Clone Wars Episodes!   New Unfinished Clone Wars Episodes! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 11:12 pm

I watched them all and they were so, so good. I miss this show so much.
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: New Unfinished Clone Wars Episodes!   New Unfinished Clone Wars Episodes! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 7:16 pm

I started watching them the other day but my computer was acting up so I will try again later I am excited they posted these More clone wars yay I really miss the show so its nice to have something new even if it is unfinished (I will take it as I can get it lol)
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: New Unfinished Clone Wars Episodes!   New Unfinished Clone Wars Episodes! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 11:53 pm

I watched the first un-finished episode and I gotta say... aside from it being unfinished, it was great!

This is really starting to re-fuel my fury at Disney for canceling TCW. If they hadn't cancelled TCW, then we would have already seen those episodes completed by this point!!!

Ugh, Rebels better be friggin' fantastic for me to get over this...
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: New Unfinished Clone Wars Episodes!   New Unfinished Clone Wars Episodes! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 10:16 pm

bringing this back because I have a clip from Celebration Anaheim to show you guys!!!

here, have post-jedi order ahsoka riding a speeder bike. badly.
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: New Unfinished Clone Wars Episodes!   New Unfinished Clone Wars Episodes! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 10:13 am

Ugh, I'm so conflicted right now! I feel upset that this never got finished because of Rebels, but Rebels is really good right now (especially since... well, you finish this if you know what the spoiler is), and I feel like I've moved on for the most part, except when stuff like this pops up and makes me feel sad again. Ugh!

New Unfinished Clone Wars Episodes! C19cd572b256054f5405f2210b23e485994084396a427f8747abd48477a3aab5
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: New Unfinished Clone Wars Episodes!   New Unfinished Clone Wars Episodes! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 9:55 pm

You know what I would really love to see? I would love to see a giant comic-book series that combines the 2003 micro-series, all the episodes from TCW, the un-aired/un-finished stuff that DF and his team made, and some extra stuff (either originally created for the comic series or maybe some stuff from The Clone Wars era part of the EU) all into a single canonical timelined story of what happened between AotC and RotS. Also, I'd love to see it look as realistic as possible... well, as long as it still looks good, sometimes realistic looks weird in other mediums other than live action. Maybe just close-to-the-movies as possible meaning Anakin actually looks like Hayden Christensen, Obi-Wan actually looks like Ewan McGregor, and Padmé actually looks like Natalie Portman.

My reasoning behind this suggestion is that... well, it's kinda hard to explain. I'd like to basically see everything related to The Clone Wars era be all together in one place, making every series in this era feel cohesive. I'm a little bit tired of seeing (whenever I'm on YouTube or something) people saying "Oh, the micro-series was better and TCW sucked" or vice versa (mostly the former) when honestly they're just different. Having both of these series be in one cohesive comic-book series might just close that divide that people have.
Also, taking the stories from the episodes of TCW and adapting them might give them the chance to correct some mistakes they made in the series or maybe add some new insight or maybe flesh some things or characters out a bit. I know that TCW probably still works better as an animated TV series (considering you don't get good VO in a text-medium without imagining it yourself), but maybe fixing some problems and being able to add things will be good for it.
As for my reason for making it all look as close-to-the-movies as possible is that at least for me, I know that TCW is canon in the SW universe, but I feel like since it's animated, (and therefore) looks and sounds (e.g. different voices) different from movies (plus original characters that aren't in the PT), there's somehow a mental disconnect that makes me treat TCW differently and separately from the rest of SW (same thing with Rebels), like somehow TCW is it's own thing and isn't really SW. I feel like if there was a comic-book series that made everything look like the movies, then maybe I'd feel like everything connects together and it's all SW. Anakin from AotC and RotS is the same Anakin from TCW (just typically in a better mood).

So, basically, that's what they need to do. I'm not an avid comic book reader, but I'd try and buy every issue if they did this.

EDIT (09-23-15): Hmm... (not to sound desperate for attention or anything) I'm assuming that either this idea isn't a popular one or everyone agrees with me and they don't want to sound redundant... no one has any comments about it? No better ideas? No counterarguments? Not even a subject-change? Hmm... Well, if I had the time (and art skill), I'd see if (as a fan-art project) I could do it. I think it'd be super cool.
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: New Unfinished Clone Wars Episodes!   New Unfinished Clone Wars Episodes! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:51 pm

Apparently there's a rumor going around on Reddit (though I found it on FaceBook) that we're getting more TCW content next year... apparently an Ahsoka arc in story-reel form like some of the unfinished arcs on SW.com, and a Mandalore arc that features Ahsoka, Bo Katan, and Darth Maul in comic-book form. I don't know if it's true (honestly, I'm not getting my hopes up until it's official), but if it is true, I'm gonna be so excited!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: New Unfinished Clone Wars Episodes!   New Unfinished Clone Wars Episodes! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 8:52 pm

I hope it's true! More Clone Wars is always a good thing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Unfinished Clone Wars Episodes!   New Unfinished Clone Wars Episodes! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Unfinished Clone Wars Episodes!
Page 1 of 1