Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did you say STAR WARS AU

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jedispork

jedispork

Did you say STAR WARS AU Empty
PostSubject: Did you say STAR WARS AU   Did you say STAR WARS AU Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 8:16 pm

Crossovers are amazing, Star Wars is amazing, and Star Wars crossed over with other fandoms is triply amazing!

To start: what are some of your favorite fandoms (other than Star Wars), and where do YOU think those characters would fit in the Star Wars universe?
Back to top Go down
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member
Arda_Ancalima

PostSubject: Re: Did you say STAR WARS AU   Did you say STAR WARS AU Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 2:21 pm

I forgot to reply to this!

Star Wars crossovers are amazing. I love Jedi AUs especially, because Master/Padawan relationships. Been reading some Sherlock ones for a while and they're really good. Also tried to dream up a couple, but they didn't go to far. But yeah, I especially love imagine brOTPs as Jedi. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://inwesternlands.blogspot.com/
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Did you say STAR WARS AU   Did you say STAR WARS AU Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 4:03 pm

I love crossovers. I think a Doctor Who/Star Wars crossover would be perfection. So would Star Wars/Firefly or Star Wars/Guardians of the Galaxy. I would pay to see Han Solo, Mal, and Starlord in the same room.
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you say STAR WARS AU   Did you say STAR WARS AU Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did you say STAR WARS AU
Page 1 of 1